• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

A collection of my favorite screenshots:

Donkey Kong Punching a Bullet Bill

Game and Watch getting caught red handed

Bayonetta giving Mr. Saturn the Bedroom Eyes

Toad: "You wanna go, Bro? I'll **** your **** up"

Planet Zebes
View attachment 148030
Zelda trained with Tien during the time between Smash’s.
I love how Robin is just reading
View attachment 148024
I love you all. Good Ultimate stuff tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Honestly, him being more proactive does him right by me. He's not a tool, crying out in fear as Peach shows him toward danger. He's a brave little mushroom standing up for his Queen. He also joins in on the grab pummel.
Yeah, he never came off as a coward to me. Not the main Toad. Sure, the cartoon version and there's obviously cowardly Toads in other media/games, but the main one is brave.

...Which makes me think it's just another "nope, Toad isn't playable" scenario. Dang. :urg:

D

Deleted member

You all need to show some appreciation for Sakurai and his team.
That must of been so hard to make.
We should not hate on Sakurai because he did not include your character, we should thank him.

I love Sakurai and his team!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, how many Pichu mains do we have here?

Who is super excited about the return of Pichu?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Yeah, he never came off as a coward to me. Not the main Toad. Sure, the cartoon version and there's obviously cowardly Toads in other media/games, but the main one is brave.

...Which makes me think it's just another "nope, Toad isn't playable" scenario. Dang. :urg:
I'd be cool with him being cowardly if he was proactively cowardly. Him being a poor punching bag Peach tosses out to defend herself with never sat right with me for either character. This new version of the move is great, one of the better small character changes.

The other being DK's new cargo carry animation. That one is my favorite little change.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So another thought just crossed my mind, and this is a question I'd like to ask you all:

After the finals for a fighting game's EVO tournament, fighting game developers tend to reveal new fighters during that occasion. These fighters can either new ones that will be added in the soon-to-release game in the series they work on, or the developers could reveal a DLC fighter for a game that is currently out.

How likely do you think Sakurai will show up for this year's EVO tournament to announce a newcomer after the Smash WiiU tournament? Would you like for something like that to happen?

I was initially optimistic that something like this will happen, but seeing how Smash Ultimate's roster will be much smaller in the newcomer department, I don't think it's guaranteed Sakurai will reveal a newcomer after the Smash WiiU EVO 2018 finals. However, I would love for something like that to happen because that only adds even more hype for Smash Ultimate's release.

D

Deleted member

In honor of my new name

"you're so fat, you have a gravitational pull!"
"You're so fat you're too big for smash!"

Ok. We good?
:061:
You are so fat that you are too big for this universe, therefore you do not exist.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So another thought just crossed my mind, and this is a question I'd like to ask you all:

After the finals for a fighting game's EVO tournament, fighting game developers tend to reveal new fighters during that occasion. These fighters can either new ones that will be added in the soon-to-release game in the series they work on, or the developers could reveal a DLC fighter for a game that is currently out.

How likely do you think Sakurai will show up for this year's EVO tournament to announce a newcomer after the Smash WiiU tournament? Would you like for something like that to happen?

I was initially optimistic that something like this will happen, but seeing how Smash Ultimate's roster will be much smaller in the newcomer department, I don't think it's guaranteed Sakurai will reveal a newcomer after the Smash WiiU EVO 2018 finals. However, I would love for something like that to happen because that only adds even more hype for Smash Ultimate's release.
I would love for it to happen but...

We saw the answer today, its not happening. If he won't reveal someone at the Smash invitational and skipped out on every tournament and non nintendo venue for the last game; then its probably never happening unfortunately.

D

Deleted member

For 15 years, I was in this world. A decade and a half.
So many experiences, news, new things. All the challenges and amazing events and hopes.
All the discoveries.
All of the adventures.
All of individuals I have interacted with.

Life.

D

Deleted member

For 15 years, I was in this world. A decade and a half.
So many experiences, news, new things. All the challenges and amazing events and hopes.
All the discoveries.
All of the adventures.
All of individuals I have interacted with.

Life.
In other words..
2342.PNG

I am 15!

Also Octo Expansion is today in this evening!

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know...something to think about. Since Zelda is based on ALBW Zelda, do you think she could get an Alternate color based on Hilda?

D

Deleted member

2018 June is such a wacky month lol.

June 1st: Praline's 29th birthday
June 2nd: Uni's 21st Birthday
June 6th: 74th Anniversary of Allied Invasion of D-Day ( So close to 75th )
June 9th: E3 starts ( Forget you EA )
June 10th: Xbox and Beth E3
June 11th: Sony and Ubisoft E3
June 12th: Smash Bros. E3, Yellowlord and my cousin's birthday
June 13th: My birthday
June 18th: Start of Finals
June 19th: End of finals and a successful school year

D

Deleted member

Well... yeah.
I am closer to 20 than 10 now. I do not know how I feel about that.

Good night!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Possibly.

She already has one based on Vaati funnily enough.
Didn't exactly think it was based on Vaati, but looking at the two, I do see the similarity. But I highly doubt that it was based on Vaati, otherwise the jewel would on her forehead would be red to match Vaati's headpiece.
Well... I hate to break it to you, but...
I assume all of the Alts for Zelda were shown?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Didn't exactly think it was based on Vaati, but looking at the two, I do see the similarity. But I highly doubt that it was based on Vaati, otherwise the jewel would on her forehead would be red to match Vaati's headpiece.

I assume all of the Alts for Zelda were shown?
Gamexplain showed all the demo characters alts

D

Deleted member

Ultimate Zelda is my favorite Smash Bros. Zelda by far.
Zelda looked trash in Melee and Brawl, and not that good in Smash 4.
Zelda looks really good in Ultimate!

Edit: When I mean good, I do not mean viable. I mean looks.

D

Deleted member

It is pretty cool thinking I am no longer a pesky 14 year old and I hope I advance as I continue my path to victory in 15.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ultimate Zelda is my favorite Smash Bros. Zelda by far.
Zelda looked trash in Melee and Brawl, and not that good in Smash 4.
Zelda looks really good in Ultimate!

Edit: When I mean good, I do not mean viable. I mean looks.
Excuse me? She looked fantastic in every game she was in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom