• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

BLOODSTAINED RITUAL OF THE NIGHT IS UP ON THE ESHOP RIGHT ****ING NOW

FOR PRE-PURCHASE TOO

$39.99 USD, 4.7GB
giphy3.gif

THERE'S TOO MANY THINGS TO BUY

AND MY WORK HAS HAD SO LITTLE BUSINESS RECENTLY MY BOSS CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO PAY ME SO I HAVE NO MONEY

why is the world so cruel, tots

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Social thread's open, guys.

Let the Nintenzoners have their space back.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It means being attracted to people, but not interested in actually doing romantic pursuits. Not the same thing as being asexual.
Well, I'm attracted to girls, but I have higher priorities then seeking out a relationship. And I don't really make romantic advances often, if at all. Like, the most advanced thing I did was ask someone to prom. But majority of the time, I'm just OK with being friends with my crushes.

So I guess I am a bit aromantic, but not completely.

I'll find someone when the time is right.

Chrono.

YOOOOOOOO

One of my most wanted LRs is finally in my grasp. Thanks to a yolo single and the trash ass LR Broly banner.

Screenshot_20190523-062612_Dokkan Battle.jpg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Right thread...Better thread
Ngl, I really only use this thread when either there's no fun conversations going on in the Ultimate Social, or when said Ultimate Social gets locked entirely...

Think of it as my Ultimate Social backup of sorts.

The other thread is so busy and thriving, that I barely even have time for this one

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I got my own business today.
And I'm finally home from it.

Let's talk about it a second.

Spoiler'd because **** me backwards is it depressing.

1558649554431.png

Beneath that earth lies the rock upon which I built the last six years of my life.

Danielle was my lover, my confidant, the person I was closest to in this world, the person who knew me and understood me and loved me better than anyone else in existence save myself.

Those of you that frequented NintenZone over the last year-ish are familiar with the fight. For the rest of you, here's the Cliff's notes.

Danielle dealt with ulcerative colitis for her entire life - hence, for those of you who have it turned on, the image in my sig. However, her health declined over the course of 2017, beginning around February. We attributed this to her condition, but it progressed to the point she required a major surgery in December of that year, and before the month was out we learned she was actually suffering from ovarian cancer. By the time it was found, it'd already spread to local lymph nodes and was classified as stage three.

She fought for her life throughout 2018, having surgeries to remove half her liver, her gallbladder, her uterus, and a pile of tumors. She began chemo in late summer, but it had no effect. In November she was put on palliative care.

On December 7th, the hospital brought in an inflatable birthing pool to fulfill her wish of going swimming. They offered it again any time she would like.

On December 9th, we went on a hospital tour with family and friends, looking at various decorations put up at the nursing stations and hallways for the holiday season.

On December 10th, in the early evening hours, Danielle passed away. I was holding her hand as she drew her last breaths.

Today would have been her 29th birthday.

In her memory, my mother and I went up to visit her resting place. Her parents joined us and filled us in on family goings-on. Whoever was responsible for the memorialization - funeral home, I believe, but not completely sure - hasn't even put up the temporary marker yet, although we're about five months on. The one you see was crafted by her grandmother to mark the plot before grass could overtake it.

It was bittersweet. Not hearing her voice, not seeing her face. I would've traded heaven and earth if I could have just held her hand again.

But these are the burdens the living must bear. I must live, for the both of us. So I carry on. It's what I can do.

Anyway. That's the story. That's been my day.

Happy birthday, lovergirl. I miss you dearly.

In happier news, I managed to get to a physical Walmart, so I got my miniature Heath bars after all.

Now I just have to resist the urge to d e v o u r the whole bag before tomorrow. Got me a dentist appointment. Did not think that awesome plan all the way through.

1421639993117.png

So.

I miss anything else interesting in the last five or so hours?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ngl, I really only use this thread when either there's no fun conversations going on in the Ultimate Social, or when said Ultimate Social gets locked entirely...

Think of it as my Ultimate Social backup of sorts.

The other thread is so busy and thriving, that I barely even have time for this one
damn...treating this place like it’s a sidepiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom