• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I really need to talk to someone about this. I'm ****ed up right now. How could this happen.
My PMs are open. At work so I may be delayed, but anyone can talk to me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
now I feel dumb for not being able to piece it together lol

Is it bad that I find this almost kind of funny? He's already deleted his account so I don't have anything to be mad at.
Nah. I get what you mean.

I mentioned not being close to him before, but still felt the need to show general sympathy for the situation. I don't use Discord, so I didn't exactly get the whole picture or anything. And people lie on the Internet all the time, so I'm not even angry, let alone "OMG I Wanna throw up, disgusted". **** happens, people do stupid stuff. He's the one who misses out now that his rep's taken a huge hit.

But taking advantage of someone's sympathy or friendship is pretty low, so I at least understand why some people are upset.

Still think it's pretty silly to have all this drama on this site, compared to something bigger like Twitter or Facebook, but again, **** happens.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Okay, tldr, Jared said it was all Heidi's fault and she was the abusive one
Holly said the same thing, using screenshots of texts Heidi sent her. Said texts consisted of Heidi being pissed off that Jared was cheating on her, and taking it out on the person he was cheating on her with.

Because, you know, being angry over something like that clearly means you're abusive.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To forget all the horrible information I heard, I'm going to share what I did in the mean time.
New Hota exemple 21.gif

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy

I still don't know how many tentacles I'm going to do, but I think I continue until it look "good enough".

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Can't believe Kasumi is XX-10 years old.
That reminds me. My favorite part of PQ2 so far is that when everyone asks "hey, what year is it", they avoid mentioning what year P5 takes place by way of the P5 cast legitimately not remembering what year it is.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Nah. I get what you mean.

I mentioned not being close to him before, but still felt the need to show general sympathy for the situation. I don't use Discord, so I didn't exactly get the whole picture or anything. And people lie on the Internet all the time, so I'm not even angry, let alone "OMG I Wanna throw up, disgusted". **** happens, people do stupid stuff. He's the one who misses out now that his rep's taken a huge hit.

But taking advantage of someone's sympathy or friendship is pretty low, so I at least understand why some people are upset.

Still think it's pretty silly to have all this drama on this site, compared to something bigger like Twitter or Facebook, but again, **** happens.
Yeah I wasn't too close to him but still felt moderately sad about him. I think that on the internet, it always healthy to be skeptical about these things. I know someone that this pretty much happened to twice.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Holly said the same thing, using screenshots of texts Heidi sent her. Said texts consisted of Heidi being pissed off that Jared was cheating on her, and taking it out on the person he was cheating on her with.

Because, you know, being angry over something like that clearly means you're abusive.
Even if Jared somehow ends up being right, that still wouldn't excuse the fact that Holly cheated on Ross before the divorce happened (if my math serves me right)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
arcsys sees this and raises you a three year old

View attachment 223910
She is 9 years old actually in Xrd.

... that, or I confuse with Sin.

Tho, before anyone get dramatic, she is 9 years old in term of humans age, but otherwise, she pretty much act like a adult like her appareance would suggest.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You know what?
Forget dating.
That's my boy.

No but seriously you're young. Your opinions will change. Jump at the chance when you feel fluttery or whatever and live a little.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
I guess to lighten up the mood, let's look at the bright side of things.

We're now 17 days away until E3 begins, starting off with Microsoft's conference at June 9th, 1PM PST. If anything is to be taken note of, they were NOT messing around last year. Unanimously was the best presentation of E3.

Got to show Kingdom Hearts 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 first, new Gears and Halo games, Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, TODD THE GOD HOWARD - SO much good stuff. With how this year has been ramping up production for their upcoming next-gen console Scarlett, I'm super excited for a Microsoft conference, for once.

My expectations are the Scarlett reveal, same amount of anime games shown to keep diversity, NEW BANJO GAME PLEASE???, and maybe... JUST MAYBE, something with Nintendo. Got a feeling. Maybe Smash, maybe something else.

All I can really say is to not sleep on Microsoft, and if you need a handy dandy little E3 Countdown clock, here's a good one I found.
https://www.e3countdown.com/

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Actually wait delete
Y'know, I tried, but then I remembered this isn't the Social thread and I can't.

When you want something deleted just report your own post and ask. Otherwise mods can miss it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
BB9712FE-913B-4280-A24B-7952F1500DB5.jpeg

gimmie money to help this poor creature
I guess to lighten up the mood, let's look at the bright side of things.

We're now 17 days away until E3 begins, starting off with Microsoft's conference at June 9th, 1PM PST. If anything is to be taken note of, they were NOT messing around last year. Unanimously was the best presentation of E3.

Got to show Kingdom Hearts 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 first, new Gears and Halo games, Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, TODD THE GOD HOWARD - SO much good stuff. With how this year has been ramping up production for their upcoming next-gen console Scarlett, I'm super excited for a Microsoft conference, for once.

My expectations are the Scarlett reveal, same amount of anime games shown to keep diversity, NEW BANJO GAME PLEASE???, and maybe... JUST MAYBE, something with Nintendo. Got a feeling. Maybe Smash, maybe something else.

All I can really say is to not sleep on Microsoft, and if you need a handy dandy little E3 Countdown clock, here's a good one I found.
https://www.e3countdown.com/
How can people sleep on Microsoft when Sony isn’t around this year?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
D

Deleted member

Nobody:
Nintendo: Lets just release like 10 big games throughout the whole year just cause

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
also just as Tots Woz Tots Woz conveniently brings up e3, might as well toss out my last prediction that if we get a second character announced at e3, it'll be edelgard or byleth, leaning closer towards edelgard because she's an actual character

this ain't even baboom-related or anything, but it did lead me to start thinking that if a) nintendo is picking this roster and b) three houses comes out slap bang between e3 and a potential august character release, then this is really the now or never moment for an FE dlc character

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Maybe I'm not livid like some of you guys since I was never really close to Breloom.

In fact, I really have a hard time feeling close to anyone I never met personally. Which by extent would mean you guys as well

But I just don't feel right about they way I feel about this whole situation. All I feel is "wow, what a jerk, get this guy some professional help asap." In fact, all I felt when he announced his "death" was, "wow, that sucks. Best of wishes though".

Is something wrong with me?
Nah. I felt the same with the scenarios. I felt sorry for when his "death" happened" and "wow, what a ****" when it turned out not to have happened. But I think that's more of the mix that I'm fully aware of how easy it can be to lie on the internet, what people are willing to do and whatnot, and the fact that I'm anxious. And personally, as much as I can feel disgusted for people doing some disgusting things, attacking/hating on others never makes me feel good. I just feel like hating on others does more to put you down more than it does the ones you are hating on.

Especially don't like it when the hate turns into a meme, as I feel it brings out the just-as-bad people who couldn't care less, yet they take the opportunity to mix themselves in with the people who do care and meme along to raise themselves up. So not only do you have to face the possible fact that the person being hated on does not care, but some of the people right alongside you too. It's honestly pretty chilling.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
God I just kinda wanna go home and play Gears.

I'mma go do some manual labor blaring Staind for a bit.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Keep going until it's essentially dread locks made of tentacles.
That's actually what I was thinking.

I just wonder if I can make it look good.

You know I got to make The Moon Presence forgotten cousin look as good as possible.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I want at least part of that one older leak to be real and we get some Ryu Hayabusa tech.

If not, I'll keep hoping for...

X Buster MMX.gif

REAL REPLOID HOURS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom