• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Since when did five nights at **** have spoilers
Most people here don’t give a crap, just don’t wanna spoil anything for Shiny and Circus Baby.

I'm not denying that what Breloom did was terrible, but man some of you guys are taking the hate just a bit too far.

And I know someone is gonna hit me back with, "well, he took his stunt too far", well two wrongs don't make a right
I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking this, honestly,
Day 1.

Scott keeps adding more and more to this messy incomprehensible mess. Nomura is starting to feel a bit jealous honestly.
He’s got a thing for adding 5,000+ yellow rabbits and making them inseparable, to make the lore just that bit simpler. ;)

D

Deleted member

Didn't Cid say that Brelooming's heart was not beating for 1 hour and 40 minutes at minimum? Also, where is his profile? I am not seeing it anywhere.
he deleted it
now please, stop talking about it

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
He was never mentally ill.

Just tired from all the fan expectations and let the publicity get to his head.
Well, this month has just been a pure rollercoaster, hasn't it?

By the way, what's the current status of your home? :(

All I’ve got to say after these past few weeks on here is thank god for E3 soon.

May it save our dammned souls
"damn bro so what'd you do to make the run up to e3 go faster"

"speculated about smash"
"****posted kasumemes"
"begged for likes"
"faked my own death"
You know it's gone downhill when people resort to Grinching Smashboards itself for giggles.

Please tell me I'm not the only person here to actually play games to pass the time.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
ok...so I went to the locked thread out of curiosity on what in the blue hell yall were meming about...
...all I can say

Anywho let’s talk about why Sadayo Kawakami, Tae Takemi, and Makoto Niijima are the only women in Persona 5 allowed to be loved
Makoto, I get, but the fact that the others (especially Kawakami) are relationship options is just bizarre to me. Especially Kawakami, where he's basically blackmailing her for part of that storyline. (Takemi's about as bad, considering that she's significantly older than Joker and treating him like an employee/guinea pig)

D

Deleted member

Didn't Cid say that Brelooming's heart was not beating for 1 hour and 40 minutes at minimum? Also, where is his profile? I am not seeing it anywhere.
Deleted.

What the **** is day 1

They're haunted animatronics what the **** is the lore
Long story short....

Psycho in a bunny suit kills kids at the pzzeria he owns, kids posses the animatronics, psycho’s daughter and son dead, psycho is killed by the kids, but is still alive because of remnant, Henry, the co-owner of Freddy’s, lures him and the other kids into a pizzeria and burns it, setting their souls free, psycho goes to hell and burns for all eternity.

That’s the extremely simplified version, along with some very popular theories that haven’t been confirmed.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Makoto, I get, but the fact that the others (especially Kawakami) are relationship options is just bizarre to me. Especially Kawakami, where he's basically blackmailing her for part of that storyline. (Takemi's about as bad, considering that she's significantly older than Joker and treating him like an employee/guinea pig)
Lupins always flirt with women, no matter how dangerous they are/it is.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
On an unrelated note, today is the 6th anniversary of Shin Megami Tensei IV.

A wonderful JRPG that I keep shilling to no effect.
Play it yall.
SMT4poster350px_4016-1.jpg

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Psycho in a bunny suit kills kids at the pzzeria he owns, kids posses the animatronics, psycho’s daughter and son dead, psycho is killed by the kids, but is still alive because of remnant, Henry, the co-owner of Freddy’s, lures him and the other kids into a pizzeria and burns it, setting their souls free, psycho goes to hell and burns for all eternity.
and at the end, they finally unlock kingdom hearts

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Memeing Brelooming Disaster ain't it, chief.
I'm not denying that what Breloom did was terrible, but man some of you guys are taking the hate just a bit too far.

And I know someone is gonna hit me back with, "well, he took his stunt too far", well two wrongs don't make a right
On one hand, I agree. Obvious the former user isn't in a healthy mental space, and getting memed on and spited by former friends certainly doesn't help.

On the other, the former user put everyone here through powerful emotions for the sake of attention, and to cope some people turn to comedy, including creating memes. In this context, I support memeing as it helps those people express and deal with their emotions.

And before you go "then those people need to get a better coping mechanism," there isn't necessarily a right or wrong coping mechanism. Sure, some have been shown to work better than others, but people should have the option to use whatever coping mechanism works best for them. I'm not going to rip that away from them, nor should anyone else.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am.

Mother 1 is a pain. I keep walking aimlessly and I can't find jack diddly squat to do.
Where are you in the game (or what did you just complete in the game)?

I can help ya through, Mother 1's one of my favorite games.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I am.

Mother 1 is a pain. I keep walking aimlessly and I can't find jack diddly squat to do.
Mother 1s best defining feature among the other games is an actual OST that brings bangers after bangers

oh and the story is neat

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Where are you in the game (or what did you just complete in the game)?

I can help ya through, Mother 1's one of my favorite games.
Game start.

I leave house.

I walk.

And I walk.

And I walk.

And now I'm lost in some got damn trees. Passed by a graveyard?

D

Deleted member

Game start.

I leave house.

I walk.

And I walk.

And I walk.

And now I'm lost in some got damn trees. Passed by a graveyard?
Oh ok. So did you go to the basement in Ninten's house yet?

If you haven't, check the dog's collar in the front yard of the house, with the actual "check" command.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

sounds stupid but ok

Why and how

WHY

WHAT THE **** IS A REMNANT
1. I can agree it’s a tad silly. We don’t know his motives, so I guess we’ll see.
2. The kids die inside of the robots, thus possessing them. I could would question it, but it’s horror, Could use that same logic to ask “why can video game chatacters jump in air?”
3. The daughter is killed by one of the murderers killer animatronics on accident. The son is killed after his brother puts him in one of the animatronics mouths. (Must be a super strong animatronic, by george.)
4. Remnant binds souls to objects. The murderer is experimenting with it in an attempt to become immortal. It doesn’t work, however, because by the time he dies, the remnant is not perfected, allowing him to burn and die, because the fire completely burns his corpse.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
On one hand, I agree. Obvious the former user isn't in a healthy mental space, and getting memed on and spited by former friends certainly doesn't help.

On the other, the former user put everyone here through powerful emotions for the sake of attention, and to cope some people turn to comedy, including creating memes. In this context, I support memeing as it helps those people express and deal with their emotions.

And before you go "then those people need to get a better coping mechanism," there isn't necessarily a right or wrong coping mechanism. Sure, some have been shown to work better than others, but people should have the option to use whatever coping mechanism works best for them. I'm not going to rip that away from them, nor should anyone else.
I get that, but I don't see the point of making so many posts about how he's the absolute worst thing to ever exist since Hitler or something like that. Like, I get that's it's a coping mechanism, but man, there's gotta be healthier ways to cope.

It's probably for the best that we refrain from further speak about this, lest we want to get in trouble.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
yeah smash dlc is cool and all but how about that mario maker 2 folks

thread's gonna be nothing but sharing and commenting on levels for weeks and i can't wait

D

Deleted member

There's a what in Ninten's house?
A basement, it's the door to Ninten's left (when you enter the house) next to the telephone. To find the key to it, you check the dog's collar in the house's front yard, with the actual "check" command.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom