• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Mentioned this before but I feel like part of the problem is how many split threads there are. Wanna talk about stage builder? There's a dedicated thread for that. Movesets? Thread for that. It leaves the actual social with a lot less to talk about regarding Smash.
Or moreso than that, activity in those specific threads, too. The reason why a great amount of people go to Ultimate Social is cause it's the one place where everyone is at, moreso than anything. Don't wanna feel left out of the party.

Unfortunately, there really ain't a good compromise. I guarantee you if another Smash Ultimate-only thread is opened, it's going to leave a lot of people split on either here or said newly made thread with how tired Smash topics are nowadays, which is why Ultimate Social has purpose.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Mentioned this before but I feel like part of the problem is how many split threads there are. Wanna talk about stage builder? There's a dedicated thread for that. Movesets? Thread for that. It leaves the actual social with a lot less to talk about regarding Smash.
Honestly, I just want to smoothly transition from a character's competitive value to how fun they are to play to stages to aesthetics to music to newcomer speculation to whatever without putting one post about them to the designated threads and waiting an hour to see those specific thread regulars reply.

Besides the hypothetical smash only thread is just the newcomer speculation now anyways. You literally can't talk about something unless it relates to speculation without mods stepping in, even if you wanted general smash.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So.

Caught up on current events.

Not gonna comment.

I got my own business today.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Anyone else gonna try out MUA3? What teams do you plan on having?

Like I said before, I'm running a team of Spider-Man, Storm, Venom and Psylocke. Granted, some of them have to be unlocked I'm sure, so I might have Wolverine and Miles in my team until then.
With only the confirmed characters so far.
Probably something along the lines of Star Lord, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, and Wolverine.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Honestly, I just want to smoothly transition from a character's competitivd value to how fun they are to play to stages to aesthetics to music to newcomer speculation to whatever without putting one post about them to the designated threads and waiting an hour to see those specific thread regulars reply.

Besides the hypothetical smash only thread is just the newcomer speculation now anyways. You literally can't talk about something unless it relates to speculation without mods stepping in, even if you wanted general smash.
That's why when it comes to stages/music/alts ect. I just talk about them the main social thread anyway because that's were the most chances for actual responses are. And obviously, I like talking about cool characters, that might not happen, but would personally make me hype to see them in the game.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
I just got informed on everything that happened in the other thread.
I don't want to comment on it too tough, but man, that was a really ****ed up thing to do. Out of all the **** that I've seen happen on that thread, I think that was the worst.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just got informed on everything that happened in the other thread.
I don't want to comment on it too tough, but man, that was a really ****ed up thing to do. Out of all the **** that I've seen happen on that thread, I think that was the worst.
probably cheats on his roblox gfs

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
in other news, I'm pissed at animal crossing pocket camp for hitting me with a huge ass update after the tutorial
why didn't they just tell me I needed an update before letting me start the game in the first place--

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If we look on the bright side, no one can **** as bad as that. Unless someone commits an actual crime.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I was just playing SoTN, and beat Richter stopped at the inverted castle, and stopped to tell you guys how much of a fun experience it was, only to find out the thread got locked again.

So instead, I'm going to tell you that the Coliseum theme should have been in Smash.

As well as Opus 13.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why are there so many people here all of a sudden?

A spotlight on the X-Men. Including the brotherhood. Looks like Magneto is going to be playable.
Now we need to reveal Fantastic Four and more gameplay of the Web Warriors...and Howard the Duck
The more I see of this, the more I want it! I’m glad that the Guardians are finally in an MUA thanks to the MCU.
Best chance they could’ve had would’ve been MUA2...but they weren’t known at all by a majority...all Hail the ability to play as Ratchet the Trash Panda Rabbit and Groot
That's ignoring how my point was clearly that the Xbox version of Shovel Knight had the Battletoads in them and how Rash was added in Killer Instinct but go off I guess
ah...the Shovel Knight part makes much more sense than earlier. For a moment I thought you were saying that was a Rare creation or something...

...me dumb as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom