• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Ok, so I found the Erdrick meme...

For the sake of my sanity, I deeply ask all of you to not get into a discussion about whether or not DQ deserves to be in Smash.

I don’t have the energy or strength to stand another one of those.
ERDRICK ****ED OUR WIVES, BURNED OUR HOUSES, AND DESTROYED OUR CROPS

Uh...no he didn't.

BUT ARE WE GOING TO WAIT UNTIL HE DOES?!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ERDRICK ****ED OUR WIVES, BURNED OUR HOUSES, AND DESTROYED OUR CROPS

Uh...no he didn't.

BUT ARE WE GOING TO WAIT UNTIL HE DOES?!
I know that this joke comes from a movie or show, but can’t remember which one.

Maybe Spongebob?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
No.

I don’t have the energy to deal with another discussion about wether or not DQ deserves to be in Smash.
What do you have against Dairy Queen? Are you hoping for more of a patriarchy, and are thus hoping for The Burger King to join the battle?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm sure plenty of people are mad for being manipulated the way they were, which is understandable. I'll admit to not being as close to Brelooming at first anyway, so I'm not all "gonna throw up" because someone lied on the internet. **** happens a lot more than you think.

But there's plenty of people you disappointed now kid. There's other ways of getting attention than pretending to die.

D

Deleted member

What do you have against Dairy Queen? Are you hoping for more of a patriarchy, and are thus hoping for The Burger King to join the battle?
Nah.

I am fine with Dairy Queen in Smash, and would rather prefer The Burger King in PSASBR2: Electronic Wumpaloo.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Honestly it was such a punch in the gut I hadn’t even considered that it might be fake. Hope that’s not me just being dumb or somethin’.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Honestly it was such a punch in the gut I hadn’t even considered that it might be fake. Hope that’s not me just being dumb or somethin’.
Multiple users here took his words at face value, myself included.

You weren't the only one duped.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Can we please make a thread that is focused around Smash again?

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
Alright, safety glasses on.

You know the moment that **** gets made we're all gonna be talking about the same **** over and over again, because legit around here, these are the only topics of contention that revolve around Smash Bros. in this community.

Erdrick in Smash - is he in or not?
Banjo VS. Steve
Leaks
Fake leaks and rumors
Kasumi lol

Do people talk about the other stuff revolving Smash? Like the music or characters? Only for like, a split second, then it's back to "HEY Y'ALL, VERGEBEN SAID THIS!!!1" it gets dummy stupid. It's literally rinse and ****ing repeat and I'll legit **** a McChicken like that one guy did if we're gonna go back to that **** again.

It gets boring real ****ing quick, which is why the already existing thread works in both ways to talk about other stuff and Smash at the same time. I love ya, Idon, but I can't vibe with ya on this one.

Safety glasses off, mother ****ers.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Multiple users here took his words at face value, myself included.

You weren't the only one duped.
Overall I still feel kind of dumb about it.
I had pretty much given up and I hadn’t considered looking into it, and now I feel a tad dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone else gonna try out MUA3? What teams do you plan on having?

Like I said before, I'm running a team of Spider-Man, Storm, Venom and Psylocke. Granted, some of them have to be unlocked I'm sure, so I might have Wolverine and Miles in my team until then.

D

Deleted member

When there’s people down

In your Smashboards thread

Who ya gonna call?

1A4D4565-C1BB-44B6-B9FA-F1FBF2DA928A.jpeg

MACH RIDER!

D

Deleted member

Alright, safety glasses on.

You know the moment that **** gets made we're all gonna be talking about the same **** over and over again, because legit around here, these are the only topics of contention that revolve around Smash Bros. in this community.

Erdrick in Smash - is he in or not?
Banjo VS. Steve
Leaks
Fake leaks and rumors
Kasumi lol

Do people talk about the other stuff revolving Smash? Like the music or characters? Only for like, a split second, then it's back to "HEY Y'ALL, VERGEBEN SAID THIS!!!1" it gets dummy stupid. It's literally rinse and ****ing repeat and I'll legit **** a McChicken like that one guy did if we're gonna go back to that **** again.

It gets boring real ****ing quick, which is why the already existing thread works in both ways to talk about other stuff and Smash at the same time. I love ya, Idon, but I can't vibe with ya on this one.

Safety glasses off, mother ****ers.
Mentioned this before but I feel like part of the problem is how many split threads there are. Wanna talk about stage builder? There's a dedicated thread for that. Movesets? Thread for that. It leaves the actual social with a lot less to talk about regarding Smash.

D

Deleted member

Anyone else gonna try out MUA3? What teams do you plan on having?

Like I said before, I'm running a team of Spider-Man, Storm, Venom and Psylocke. Granted, some of them have to be unlocked I'm sure, so I might have Wolverine and Miles in my team until then.
You know who I am picking as a team...

Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Crystal and Groot.

Also the Fantastic Four if they get in alongside a dream team featuring Gwenpool and Gambit.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Now, I know it's probably too late for Dante to be added, but DMC1 is offically on Switch this summer and he was in two 3DS games.

So all I'm saying is Dante is a lock and I hope you're all ready for CUHRAZEE WAHOO PIZZA TIME.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The Zelda template is for lewd stuff, the Links can fit many more tones and topics.
Oh man I remember the first one of those I saw was the super lewd one

brings back memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom