• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I felt bad last night because when he disappeared from the forum the first time (after the PETA-related row) I made some joke that he was part of Team Plasma cos they're both alike

But now it turns out, what with all the scheming and manipulation, he's literally ****ing Ghetsis

BOOOOOO

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It’s a toaster sized rat that produces electricity from its cheeks, I could totally believe it could work like that.
Yeah but if you say antennae specifically then were using it's real world applications for a real world item

D

Deleted member

I literally can't thank you enough
I do also feel the same with this site in general, more than ever before.

I’ve learned a lot about the world thanks to many people from this site and Discord. Names like staindgrey staindgrey , @GothFluttershy , osby osby , Noipoi Noipoi , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Pyra Pyra or Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen will always be remembered deep inside my heart for many good reasons.

I owe so much to the people here that I can’t imagine the best way possible to thank them all for their deep support.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
got infracted for it too lmao
There's literally no reason why you got infracted. All you did was tell the truth of a very malicious lie.

SB Mods are so full of it if they think it's worthy of an infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom