• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

ok...so what the **** did I walk into?
Popular Youtuber projared blocked his wife on Twitter and released a statement saying they were getting a divorce to which his now ex-wife responded by revealing he had been cheating for months with Holly Conrad/commanderholly who happens to be the ex-wife of Ross O'Donovan from the Game Grumps.

Ross and Holly were divorced on September and the affair between her and Jared started around October, which makes this whole situation even messier than it is. Also as an extra yikes to this whole thing, Holly replied to Jared's initial divorce statement by saying she would be there for him if he needs anything.

But if that wasn't enough, various people have come out with allegations of Jared soliciting nudes from and sending his own to fans, some of which were minors. It's all really ugly and the proof is out there too.

Hes done.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In what world would you want to see ProJared naked. Also **** anyone who is siding with him which is everyone (except Jirard Khalil hopefully) from Normal Boots.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
View attachment 218242
I'm glad the effect is already happening but I really hope we don't get ****heads jumping on his channel just to be contrarians like people did with JonTron back then.
The most I've seen is people saying "What does the actions he's done have to do with his content". That's hardly a defense.

I watched his sub count go down and was surprised he was getting subs still

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Aaaand people are spewing the same **** from back the jontron thing, I dunno what I expected tbh
It's also the same thing I hear when people defend Channel Awesome and the Nostalgia Critic

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
My perception of Jared changed a lot over the past few hours. I don't really judge viewers if they continue to watch his content though. Eventhough I myself would feel uncomfortable watching his content after all this. Its really weird as before this, Jared came off as a nice, down to earth dude.
It's also the same thing I hear when people defend Channel Awesome and the Nostalgia Critic
Man I found the channel awesome stuff despicable. It instantly made me unsubscribe Nostalgia Critic. Not to mention there's definitive proof that everything that happened there affected the content. Though I never was a huge fan of his reviews in the first place. Just casually watched them before all that.

Overall, its really jarring to find out people's who content you enjoy can have serious skeletons in their closets.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Doesn't feel right to play Smash Ultimate with an Xbox One controller.

I least I now can use my old fighpad on the Switch.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mortal Kombat is garbage to be honest. I never liked it. Not because of the difficulty or anything like that, but its emphasis on gore.

Chrono.

Final DBFZ character leaked by Microsoft of all places.

Its Janemba.

They also mentioned something about skins.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
'Ight, I ain't a mod, but let's follow our own advice and not bring anymore attention to the matter. What's done is done, let's move on and relax for now.

How goes the [insert time zone here] for everyone?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Y’all being stupid...and I didn’t get to be dumb

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh... so that's why they closed the thread...

Yeah... makes perfect sense

Let's stop bringing it up for now, and just let the modmins deal with it

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Hot and chilly at the same time, as Reno tends to be :yoshi:
Like how hot are we talking? Dry, yet windy? The worst combo for me is when it's humid behind comprehension and it's raining like crazy. Sometimes I need to wear something heavy just to deal with the downpour. Then there's the part about it being so freaking hot already that I start sweating profusely.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Like how hot are we talking? Dry, yet windy? The worst combo for me is when it's humid behind comprehension and it's raining like crazy. Sometimes I need to wear something heavy just to deal with the downpour. Then there's the part about it being so freaking hot already that I start sweating profusely.
Like the sun beats down so wearing a jacket is a no-no YET it's like 50 degrees so a jacket is needed. I'm a pedestrian so it's pretty bull****. Reno is notoriously unpredictable with weather :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom