• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It started on Adult Swim in 2016 so it would take 3 years for it to finish. It's got 10 episodes left actually :yoshi:
Oh hey, I got 10 episodes left.
God I'm gonna be so mad if they out up it back on Netflix as soon as the dub is done because I've been using pirate sites since the start for this.
View attachment 208631

If it walks like a cat.

And it stalks like a cat.

And it nyaas like a cat.
The funny thing is they're neither a cat nor a girl. Sure Pitou nyaas but they really are an ant

D

Deleted member

Okay, time to talk about the Chimera Ant arc. This was a... long arc and boy does it seem like it really wanted to be as long as possible. This arc is almost half of the 2011 anime so it really feels like a slog to get through. Not that it isn't enjoyable, it has a lot of great moments and characters but a lot of the stuff one signed up for isn't here, only Gon and Killua, with everyone else save for a few moments being completely new characters.
But let's go into spoilers, shall we?
First off, it's important to divide it in two halfs because those two are really different in a lot of ways. The first half would be before Meruem is born and the second would be after he's born.

The first half has some dark elements but nothing too serious or that we hadn't seen before. It's mostly spent on NGL and with Gon and Killua following Kite.
Speaking of him, man, Kite deserved better. Loved him but killing him so early in the arc(relatively, I'm pretty sure he had at least 20 episodes lol) really hurts but I guess that's kind of the point.
Colt was an interesting character too and it's a shame he's another one that gets written out of the second half.

Don't think there's too much to talk about this half, it introduces some of the Ants we'll see later but it's mostly mook killing, it's when Neferpitou is introduced that everything really starts going. Press F.
The following mini-training section was cool, especially as Bisky came back for it, and Knuckle and Shoot are great. It also introduces Morel and Knov, both of those being great too, and I'm actually surprised how many fights bith Morel and Knuckle got, not that I'm complaining.
Palm is also here but she really feels like a completely different character from later in the arc so eh.

Anyways, with the King being born, it moves to the actual meat of the arc. A bunch of Ants die and it's clear this dude nd asshole
Meruem is... a really good character. He goes through a really odd character development but it really works imo. I just feel like him surviving the nuke didn't do much and I'd rather have it as the conclusion(while moving some of the development with Komugi to before the Netero fight). Also, having Pouf and Youpi die in combat because they really lacked any sort of payoff.
Speaking of them, Pouf ****ing sucks his Fairly Oddparent looking ass I'm glad he died.
Youpi was there I guess.

Pitou is easily my favorite of the Royal Guard though, and dare I say of all the Ants. Their whole introduction is just showing how ****ing dangerous they are by: making everyone **** their pants just by existing, detecting what's-his-name and finding out about Nen from him, and then just... killing Kite in what was likely a very one-sided fight.
I really like how they're easily the most loyal of the Royal Guard while also having their own desires of fighting and proving themselves as stronger than others, yet at the same time, being completely scared when out into a vulnerable position, not for their life, but for Meruem's.
Also, she's an Enby icon.

Oh yeah, and then Gon's whole... thing... I already knew of this moment but jesus, it's just... terrifying to see an adult Gon brutally punch a corpse and the end result he suffered just serves to show how much oure and uncontrolled rage Gon was feeling. Him going through the 5 Stages of Grief was really, really, painful to watch and him giving up everything for the sake of revenge was just...

And I also feel really bad for Killua considering how Gon's anger basically made him drift off from Killua. Gon better apologize and thank Killua when he wakes up, dude is the only reasin he's barely alive and he's going through hell to heal him.

There was a lot this arc so I might be forgetting something. Wanna talk about the fights but there were a lot of good ones.
Netero vs. Meruem is easily the highlight and it was really hype to finally see what Netero can do and it really put Meruem's poeer level on perspective.
Any fight with Morel was good too, love the dude.
Shoot deserved better, he got, like, two fights and one of them was offscreen.

I think that overall, the problem was how long it was and how many of the characters were new, regardless of their quality. The good moments really take too long to get to and you sometimes feel like you're watching a whole different show. I'm thinking back on it and I really miss the Yorknew stuff and even Greed Island because they just seem so distant.

Well, at least I'm immediatelly enjoying the Chairman Election arc much better already. It's quick to the point, gives Killua a ton of focus, introduces some really fun characters, brings those two throaway butlers back, brings Leorio back, works on tying loose ends of the previous arc and is just really lighthearted compared to the Chimera Ant arc despite having yet another Dark Continent creature.

Also, Kite loves, take the F back.

Also also, **** the Zoldyck family, Killua said trans rights!
What do Pitou and Microsoft have in common?
They don't have a gender?

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Okay, time to talk about the Chimera Ant arc. This was a... long arc and boy does it seem like it really wanted to be as long as possible. This arc is almost half of the 2011 anime so it really feels like a slog to get through. Not that it isn't enjoyable, it has a lot of great moments and characters but a lot of the stuff one signed up for isn't here, only Gon and Killua, with everyone else save for a few moments being completely new characters.
But let's go into spoilers, shall we?
First off, it's important to divide it in two halfs because those two are really different in a lot of ways. The first half would be before Meruem is born and the second would be after he's born.

The first half has some dark elements but nothing too serious or that we hadn't seen before. It's mostly spent on NGL and with Gon and Killua following Kite.
Speaking of him, man, Kite deserved better. Loved him but killing him so early in the arc(relatively, I'm pretty sure he had at least 20 episodes lol) really hurts but I guess that's kind of the point.
Colt was an interesting character too and it's a shame he's another one that gets written out of the second half.

Don't think there's too much to talk about this half, it introduces some of the Ants we'll see later but it's mostly mook killing, it's when Neferpitou is introduced that everything really starts going. Press F.
The following mini-training section was cool, especially as Bisky came back for it, and Knuckle and Shoot are great. It also introduces Morel and Knov, both of those being great too, and I'm actually surprised how many fights bith Morel and Knuckle got, not that I'm complaining.
Palm is also here but she really feels like a completely different character from later in the arc so eh.

Anyways, with the King being born, it moves to the actual meat of the arc. A bunch of Ants die and it's clear this dude nd *******
Meruem is... a really good character. He goes through a really odd character development but it really works imo. I just feel like him surviving the nuke didn't do much and I'd rather have it as the conclusion(while moving some of the development with Komugi to before the Netero fight). Also, having Pouf and Youpi die in combat because they really lacked any sort of payoff.
Speaking of them, Pouf ****ing sucks his Fairly Oddparent looking *** I'm glad he died.
Youpi was there I guess.

Pitou is easily my favorite of the Royal Guard though, and dare I say of all the Ants. Their whole introduction is just showing how ****ing dangerous they are by: making everyone **** their pants just by existing, detecting what's-his-name and finding out about Nen from him, and then just... killing Kite in what was likely a very one-sided fight.
I really like how they're easily the most loyal of the Royal Guard while also having their own desires of fighting and proving themselves as stronger than others, yet at the same time, being completely scared when out into a vulnerable position, not for their life, but for Meruem's.
Also, she's an Enby icon.

Oh yeah, and then Gon's whole... thing... I already knew of this moment but jesus, it's just... terrifying to see an adult Gon brutally punch a corpse and the end result he suffered just serves to show how much oure and uncontrolled rage Gon was feeling. Him going through the 5 Stages of Grief was really, really, painful to watch and him giving up everything for the sake of revenge was just...

And I also feel really bad for Killua considering how Gon's anger basically made him drift off from Killua. Gon better apologize and thank Killua when he wakes up, dude is the only reasin he's barely alive and he's going through hell to heal him.

There was a lot this arc so I might be forgetting something. Wanna talk about the fights but there were a lot of good ones.
Netero vs. Meruem is easily the highlight and it was really hype to finally see what Netero can do and it really put Meruem's poeer level on perspective.
Any fight with Morel was good too, love the dude.
Shoot deserved better, he got, like, two fights and one of them was offscreen.

I think that overall, the problem was how long it was and how many of the characters were new, regardless of their quality. The good moments really take too long to get to and you sometimes feel like you're watching a whole different show. I'm thinking back on it and I really miss the Yorknew stuff and even Greed Island because they just seem so distant.

Well, at least I'm immediatelly enjoying the Chairman Election arc much better already. It's quick to the point, gives Killua a ton of focus, introduces some really fun characters, brings those two throaway butlers back, brings Leorio back, works on tying loose ends of the previous arc and is just really lighthearted compared to the Chimera Ant arc despite having yet another Dark Continent creature.

Also, Kite loves, take the F back.

Also also, **** the Zoldyck family, Killua said trans rights!

They don't have a gender?
they’re ants

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We’re living in a post-Reggie world, my dudes. :cry:
I want to die in honor of Reggie only to be denied by President Pimp Daddy Bowser, serving him for the next era of Nintendo

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
For the Chimera Ant arc, does it stay consistently dark? I've only just started it (I think - Gon and Killua failed to qualify for travelling to the area where the Chimera Ants are), but the entire thing seems so hopeless.

D

Deleted member

For the Chimera Ant arc, does it stay consistently dark? I've only just started it (I think - Gon and Killua failed to qualify for travelling to the area where the Chimera Ants are), but the entire thing seems so hopeless.
Oh man, you're really not ready for the second half

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Oh man, you're really not ready for the second half
I'll take that as a "yes". Maybe I'm just used to more optimistic series, like One Piece or Dragon Ball, but I'm having a hard time getting into this arc.

D

Deleted member

I'll take that as a "yes". Maybe I'm just used to more optimistic series, like One Piece or Dragon Ball, but I'm having a hard time getting into this arc.
The Chimera Ant arc is a shift in tone, structure and cast for all of HxH tbh

Potato_

Smash Lord
Ay MK people, game leaked on reddit so watch out if you don't want spoilers.

There's only one locked slot and it's Frost, so looks like she is the only unlockable.

Chrono.

So thanks to data mining we know which Majin Buu will be in Jump Force.

Its Fat Buu lol.

There's only one locked slot and it's Frost, so looks like she is the only unlockable.
is she the Arcade Boss? Otherwise idk why she would be unlockable.

D

Deleted member

****ing love those power point presentations for explaining a show, maybe I should do one. Here's a good example.
downloadbace0237_emulated_2f0_2fTumblr_2f7bc32cb8-fd9e-41b6-a51a-55a49f0f202b.png

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just reached the end of part one (which I assume is where disc one ended in the original release) for Final Fantasy 7, which ended with
Aeris's death. (yes, I know basically everybody knows about this, but just in case someone's looking into FF7 for the first time with these re-releases, I don't want to spoil them)

I officially have no idea what's going to happen between now and the final boss, and I'm looking forward to finding out.

Also, I'm further than I've ever been in Super Mario World - Roy's castle seems harder than the previous levels, though that might be because the fireballs that bounce all over the place in that level seem to heavily rely on luck.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
It is time for the next section of my top 100 favorite fictional character of all time ranking! We're gonna be looking into the next 10, which will leave 50 slots open to go. Let's get into it:

#60- Sarah Jane Smith
Doctor Who

1555349493307.png

Sarah Jane...often known as the greatest companion in Doctor Who history, she is beloved among Whovians such as myself for many good reasons. First of all, she's very intelligent. While she's mostly known for being an adventurous yet cunning journalist who travelled with the 3rd and 4th Doctors, she did appear in a story while the 10th Doctor was around. She also had her very-own spinoff show "Sarah Jane Adventures" because of her wonderful personality! The Doctor is obviously the most important person in the room, but Sarah Jane was always able to think on her feet well and keep up with the Doctor some of the time (which is a feat in itself that she was able to keep up with him just 50% of the time) but was also able to bring him back down to earth whenever he got lofty in his ideas. Sarah Jane was a very well-grounded companion and was the yang to the Doctor's yin. They have such good chemistry together and it's a shame that her actor (Elisabeth Sladen) passed away from cancer at an early age. She's one of my personal favorite companions because her chemistry with the Doctor is SOOOOO good and there's been nothing like it since. 10 and Donna got close, but 10 and Sarah Jane, along with 3/4 and Sarah Jane are something else.

#59- 2nd Doctor
Doctor Who

1555349806699.png

And now we have the first of three Doctors to appear on this top 100 ranking of all time...the 2nd Doctor. Patrick Troughton played this role beautifully, and he was the "bow ties are cool guy" before Matt Smith came along and made bow ties a thing. But anyway, what impresses me about Troughton is how likable his Doctor is. He's still a little "out there" and quirky like all the doctors, but there's one key character trait that makes him different from a lot of the doctors...humility. The Doctor is known for having an ego streak and struggling with arrogance. Whether it's 3 being cold and aloof to his companions, or 6 being full of himself and coarse, or 10 having this Superman complex, most of the doctors struggle with pride in one way or another. But 2? He didn't have this character flaw. Yeah, he was still a buffoon and didn't relate to his companions well at first so that was a character flaw of his...but pride wasn't a character flaw that he really had. He definitely feels different from most of the doctors, and I like that he has a unique personality compared to most of the other doctors.

Secondly, Troughton was a BRILLIANT actor. William Hartnell was a good 1st doctor, but it was certainly a tough act to follow due to doctor who really coming out strong in the UK after only 3 years...but Troughton surpassed expectations. There would be no doctor who without Hartnell, but Troughton solidified the character as a fan-favorite. Of course, other doctors came along the way and REALLY elevated the doctor to pop culture giant status later on (4 and 10, looking at you two). But, Troughton's work on the character cannot be ignored. The 2nd doctor himself is very easy to like, and Troughton was a really solid actor.

#58- Cosmo Kramer
Seinfeld

1555350154491.png

How did this wonderful goof make it so high? To be honest, I'm still not fully confident in how it came to be like this. But, as fun as the main cast is for Seinfeld, Kramer is the heart of the show that brings everything together. Jerry, Elaine, and George all have their likable personalities and fun quirks about them, but Kramer's on a totally different planet. He's weird, disorganized, and quirky. Unlike his 3 companions, he doesn't have a steady income and jumps from job to job, relying on get rich quick schemes and basically lives on the edge.

In summary, I think that's why Kramer is so likable in the show. He's a socially unaware goofball who's very different from the 3 other members of the main cast. He's the icon for everyone out there who has a brilliant brain but is eccentric and swims against the current. Kramer is a pop culture icon, and I can't help but place him so highly on my list.

#57- Sirius Black
Harry Potter

1555350448555.png

Sirius Black...the best character in the HP franchise. And yes, I will fight people on that opinion as well. Say what you will about Hermione or Dumbledore or McGonagall or Draco or whoever, but Sirius Black is one of the most well-developed characters in the series and one of the most likable.

He seems like a character that's a criminal at first, being framed for conspiring with Voldemort to kill Harry's parents. When Harry learns of this information, he becomes filled with RAGE, believing that Sirius is the one who is responsible for the death of the Potters...but that's not the case at all. Sirius was a dear friend of James Potter and would stop at nothing to protect his friend. It was Peter Pettigrew who betrayed his friends and the Potter family, not Sirius. When Harry learns of the facts, he starts to grow this incredible bond with Sirius. Sirius becomes the cool uncle that Harry never had. Sirius was a far better parent than Vernon ever was, and then some...and Sirius has to live in hiding due to his infamy of the crime he never committed.

We see how Sirius grows into a nice person and will stop at nothing to protect Harry, his godson...from evil forces bent on destroying the chosen one who would save the world from the evil Voldemort. It's unfortunate that Sirius died at the end of OOtP, but it needed to happen...it needed to happen so Harry could grow and become more mentally ready for what was to come. And, Sirius mentored him all along...helping him survive outside elements that were plotting to destroy him. Whether it was in person or through the fireplace, Sirius was the wisest, kindest, and best guardian Harry ever had. And, with Sirius' crazy story arc of going from alleged criminal to misunderstood hero to the guardian of Harry...he's a very likable character who has a thrilling arc.

#56- 12th Doctor
Doctor Who

1555350949449.png

And here's 12, the next doctor to be included on this countdown. That means there's just one doctor left, and you'll have to wait and see which doctor that is later. :p

But in any event, I LOVE the 12th doctor. He's practically everything I wanted to see in the doctor after Matt Smith left. Matt Smith was a great actor within the 11th doctor era, but 12 needed to be different. With 10 being a more upbeat hero and 11 being VERY upbeat, 12 needed to be grittier and darker...and Capaldi delivered in spades in series 8 of the modern show. The 12th doctor was cold, arrogant, and less concerned with his companion's thoughts and feelings. This was a great balance to how the 11th doctor was kind, humble, and was very warm and inviting around his companions most of the time. 12 started out as kind-of being a jerk to his companions, while still being someone that fought for the greater good and to protect the universe from evil.

However, he wouldn't rank this high if he stayed that way. The 12th doctor developed well. In series 9 and 10, he started to change into a nicer person. His arrogance started to decrease, his aloofness began to weaken, and his social awareness (while still being weak) it began to improve. By the end of series 10, he became one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors to ever come onto the show. You can see the development of his character in just two simple lines; in series 8 episode 2: "She [Clara] is my caretaker. She cares so I don't have to!" Quite aloof, right? Now let's look at his final episode soon before regenerating: "Never be cruel, never be cowardly...remember – hate is always foolish…and love, is always wise...always try, to be nice and never fail to be kind." The 12th doctor came a long way, and I'm very happy that his character went out on a high note.

#55- Washimi
Aggretsuko

1555351482355.png

The cunning yet kind business-woman from Aggretsuko makes the list as well, and I'm kinda shocked by how far she made it? I really liked her character, but I didn't find her that deep or likable of a character during the first watch-through of Aggretsuko season 1...until I started re-watching scenes from the show.

Washimi is one of the best friends you could ever have, and her work on the show is subtle concerning how she cares about her friends because she IS a very logical person who doesn't have that naturally warm aura like Gori does. However, Washimi is kinder than what one would expect. She's got a low-tolerance attitude towards crap from her superiors and WILL pick up the slack in the company so that the task can get done. She's dependable, efficient, intelligent, and ambitious. If one of her superiors isn't doing their job like they're supposed to be doing (like the elephant character, forgot his name), she'll do the work herself if necessary in order to have the company, both business and its employees, thrive! While all at once, she never yells at people, she never berates her co-workers, nor does she ever act high and mighty. She always has this professional attitude, and it's extremely impressive.

But, around all that tough business exterior, she has a kind heart underneath. How she gives straightforward yet appropriate advice to Retsuko while Retsuko is in a toxic relationship with Resasuke is great. She's not as blunt yet honest as Ton, and at the same time isn't as warm and sugary as Gori...Washimi has this good balance between honesty and kindness, and it comes out very nicely in the Christmas special as well. Washimi wasn't the friend that Retsuko necessarily deserved...but certainly the one she needed.

#54- Haymitch Abernathy
Hunger Games

1555351935656.png

Haymitch...the best character in the Hunger Games franchise, no contest.

Haymitch had to put up with a ton throughout his life. Through living in district 12 and basically bending the hunger games arena structure to his own will in order to win, he was the first ever winner of the annual death game competition in Panem from district 12. This is when his life started going downhill, as he became a drinker and struggled with major depression once Snow had his entire family killed for "making sport out of the capitol" by bending the physics of the barrier of the arena to his will. From there, he became forced to be a mentor for all district 12 competitors due to him being the winner...and he hated the job. He hated the job because he didn't want to put up with the capitol's crap anymore, along with dealing with the major depression and grief from losing his entire family from his win...he had to go through a lot.

However, he becomes softer after he meets Katniss and Peeta. With Peeta showing great patience and a golden heart, along with Katniss's feistiness and determination, Haymitch decides to at least and try to give a little effort into helping mentor them in order to survive...and they do! Haymitch was integral in helping these two survive the 74th hunger games, and he proves himself once more to be a very cunning strategist and a decent enough mentor to the district 12 tributes. Unfortunately, in the later books his relationship with the two is rocky due to keeping some secrets from them. He's a tragic character and is a hero of sorts in the books, albeit an anti-hero...but after all he had to deal with, I feel bad for him. His life was full of hardship in the books, and he's definitely one of the most tragic characters in the Hunger Games...and that says a lot.

#53- Katsuki Bakugo
My Hero Academia

1555352526751.png

Bakugo...is a character that has some very interesting growth. The panel you see above is from a semi-recent manga chapter, showing him sharing wisdom about how arrogance will ultimately sink you...and this panel shows what incredible character development Bakugo has. Without season 3 in the anime as well, this dude would still be just as arrogant and short-tempered as he was in seasons 1 and 2.

Bakugo is known as the main hero, Deku's, arch rival. Deku is as humble as Bakugo is arrogant. Deku is as kind as Bakugo is as impatient and short-tempered. The two couldn't be any more opposite from each other, and with how likable Deku is...it was actually quite easy to root against Bakugo in season 1. He felt like Gary Oak on steroids. Even still, he was a very interesting character to me with how he acted...this cocksure rival was going to give Deku a run for his money and be the rival that he needed to be...always in Deku's way while also growing as his own character and hero...and dang, did he shine in later seasons.

After becoming potentially the best hero in season 2 among his classmates with winning the tournament and all, his large ego starts to become broken...he gets kidnapped and humiliated. After the villain squad captures Bakugo, we begin to see this growth out of him where his ego begins to break and humility begins to come into his personality. It's not much, but he begins to soften. After being rescued and getting signs that All Might's reign as top hero is over, we see where he starts to blame HIMSELF for All Might's decline. After confronting All Might about all the controversy going on surrounding his fight with All For One, Bakugo doesn't get angry or high and mighty when All Might doesn't reveal anything...instead, he just says "thank you...for everything." You can tell that a LOT was going on in this teen's brain, because NEVER before had Bakugo cut his losses and gave a humble, calm response...it was a big step for his character. Then later, when he reveals to Deku that he blames himself for All Might getting weaker and being so angry at himself for such an event happening, along with his own inflated ego being thrown for a loop...it was thrilling to see.

And, with how in the manga his ego continues to weaken (as evidenced in the above picture), I can't wait to see how his character continues to mature throughout the progression of the manga. I really look forward to it.

#52- Leslie Knope
Parks and Recreation

1555353066390.png

Leslie, the quintessential politician who cares for the people...at least that's what she seems like at a surface level. Leslie IS a very kind-hearted person and loves the people and wants to care for them and make Pawnee a better place for all residents. However, she's a lot deeper than that.

Leslie loves to work and love the citizens of Pawnee, but she can work too hard and become burnt out and grouchy. She's intelligent and strong-willed, but stubborn and absolutely refuses to talk out political differences with Ron Swanson. She loves her friends and co-workers, but if any little thing happens in their lives where big change comes for that person and that person has to devote more time to another person, Leslie can get jealous very quickly. We see this character flaw come out very well when Ann begins the process of moving away from Pawnee. Yet, through all her character flaws...Leslie Knope is a very likable character. She's the best friend who exerts a ton of energy to care for everyone, but is also very well-rounded.

She feels like a real person, which is amazing to see. When a character feels real, like someone you know very well in real life, and they're still very rootable and well-written all at the same time, you know you have an excellent character. Leslie is one of those characters.

#51- Carmela Soprano
The Sopranos

1555353459121.png

Carmela, who you think at first would be the standard housewife...is anything but. That's one of the reasons why the Sopranos is an award-winning show...their characters get flipped on their heads and defy archetypes. Carmela defies that archetype.

Carmela is one of the first housewives to confront her husband's crap and fight against his ideals. When Tony Soprano's lustful lifestyle got too much for Carmela, she became sick of the lies and went OFF in the 4th season. And, even before that there was a lot leading up to it...the tension within her family's household, the rebellion that her kids were showing...this woman had to put up with a lot of crap. And, enough was enough. She set a mold for her character archetype in the future. She was the mom who had enough courage to call out her husband on his crap and fight to put an end to it, at least to some degree. Betty Francis from Mad Men and Skyler White from Breaking Bad follow a similar path as well, which made those shows all the more engaging. However, Carmela pulled it off first and the best. Even with her hypocrisy and self-righteousness sometimes, she takes responsibility for her actions and owns it. Skyler does the same but to a lesser degree, and Betty gets stuck in this mental loop that's damaging...but more on that another day.

Carmela's a great character all-around. She's a thrilling foil to Tony and Edie Falco is an INCREDIBLE actress. Arguably the greatest strength of the Sopranos is the pretty much perfect acting, and it makes the characters come to life all the more.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not much has caught my attention in regards to New Heroes in FEH. I decided to try pulling another Marisa today to give Kaden that sweet Spd/Def Link, but all I got about 100 orbs later was this:

+Spd -Atk

Yep, looks like I found some new Speed Tactics fodder!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
lol Kitana uses Mileena's Sai.

Mileena fans in shambles.
This was the sacrifice that Jade fans had to make to get her back. Mileena's cool and all, but I figured we knew she was gonna stay dead for at least 1 game after MKX's story.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My 29th birthday is next week.

Lot of people always tell me I look younger than that. When I told a coworker today he thought I look like I'm 23.

I always like that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My 29th birthday is next week.

Lot of people always tell me I look younger than that. When I told a coworker today he thought I look like I'm 23.

I always like that.
Some people think I’m 16...and they don’t think about the deep voice

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Capcom has something to announce tomorrow.

Could be another Arcade collection.
Because instead of fixing their bad fighting games, they just rely on cashing into goddamn nostalgia instead.

Shame, they were having a great redemption arc so far...

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Because instead of fixing their bad fighting games, they just rely on cashing into goddamn nostalgia instead.

Shame, they were having a great redemption arc so far...
I mean, it's not confirmed it's a collection right? It's the obvious thing to assume though since they ain't gonna throw a big nuke of a new VS game for example in such a random moment, but hey, a man can dream.

And I agree with you, I wish the new Capcom from the redemption arc would tackle a fighting game. Either fix Infinite (In what rumours say it will be called Marvel 4) or just making a brand new fighting game altogether (preferably a VS of sorts). Instead of that get ready for the thousand release of SF2

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean, it's not confirmed it's a collection right? It's the obvious thing to assume though since they ain't gonna throw a big nuke of a new VS game for example in such a random moment, but hey, a man can dream.
Alternatively, it could be a new (aka old returning) character for SFV.

But either way, it's not exactly gonna fix the fighting game issue.

And I agree with you, I wish the new Capcom from the redemption arc would tackle a fighting game. Either fix Infinite (In what rumours say it will be called Marvel 4) or just making a brand new fighting game altogether (preferably a VS of sorts). Instead of that get ready for the thousand release of SF2
Maybe the fighting game department is the only one not affected by the redemption arc? Would be fitting since it's the department that made Capcom fall pre-redemption :V

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
lol Kitana uses Mileena's Sai.

Mileena fans in shambles.
I still have hope. Mileena was seen by the leaker so maybe in a future KP or something. Kitana only has like 2-3 moves from her anyways.

IDK I think more might be in when the final update is rolled out. Or alternatively, their slots might not be shown until they're unlocked.
Capcom has something to announce tomorrow.

Could be another Arcade collection.
It's obv the next Smash Ultimate DLC character sillies!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fixing Marvel Infinite would be dope, but I don't think we're getting another MVC for a few years, would like to be wrong though. Adding Nero, the rest of the MVC3 crew, X-Men, Green Goblin and Carnage would be sick.

Speaking of Fighting game news, we STILL haven't seen gameplay of Dragon Ball FighterZ GT Goku as far as I know. I want to see if him having SS4 as an install is true, it seems like it would be. On top of the power pole that could make him really cool, another Goku be damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom