• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

The director for "Kong: Skull Island" has seen Detective Pikachu and shared his thoughts

:b:
Skull Island was pretty bad so idk if I trust this guy.

I kid
1 was... Okay I guess
2 was bad, really bad
3 was a big *** disappointment and wasted potential
Im one of those weirdos who mostly skips the standalone movies so I have never seen an Iron Man movie.

D

Deleted member

Skull Island was pretty bad so idk if I trust this guy.

I kid

Im one of those weirdos who mostly skips the standalone movies so I have never seen an Iron Man movie.
Honestly don't blame ya, wasn't too big on the MCU until Black Panther and Homecoming happened and made me decide to watch IW

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The director for "Kong: Skull Island" has seen Detective Pikachu and shared his thoughts

:b:
looks like we finally get a win

Ivander

Smash Legend
Clocked out. Got food. Turned on YouTube, Markiplier's Scary Games playlist, and relaxing to some Markispooks.

Had enough bull **** for one day. I just want to relax.
I feel like there is some irony for using scary/horror games to relax, whether it'd be playing them or someone else playing them and losing their cool.

Not that there's anything wrong about it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I feel like there is some irony for using scary/horror games to relax, whether it'd be playing them or someone else playing them and losing their cool.

Not that there's anything wrong about it.
It doesn't bother me as much as it does others.

Its Mark's best playlist, if I'm gonna be honest. It's more humorous than scary anyways.

D

Deleted member

Its Mark's best playlist, if I'm gonna be honest. It's more humorous than scary anyways.
Yeah, I have to admit that watching Markiplier play horror games is more enjoyable than one could expect at first glance.

I enjoy watching some of his gameplays from time to time when I am bored.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Yeah, I have to admit that watching Markiplier play horror games is more enjoyable than one could expect at first glance.
I feel like I've been enjoying his later playthroughs much more due to him not screaming and cursing as much and talking about the game more. I especially enjoy his Subnautica and SCP-Containment Breach playthroughs.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But how else are you going to fight all of the boring, uncreative bosses? :troll:
I love the bosses, all of them. I do think there are too little of them, but I'm curious on why the boss hunt challenge is only after you beat Ganon.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>playing Paladins
>playing a support class
>provided over 150k of healing to the team in an extended match
>we lose
>"If we had an actually good healer, we might of won"
This is why people are so uncomfortable with playing support.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
IT HAPPENED AGAIN! 136K HEALING AND ITS MY FAULT WE LOST! ****ING DAMMIT!
what

are we playing d&d

how come i wasnt invited, im the mother****ing paladin of jah this is unacceptable

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Finished watching all of Phase 1 of the MCU...Phases 2 and most of 3 left to go

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I was playing Paladins. It was related to a previous post.
Never played Paladins, but in Overwatch the same thing always happened.

"OUR HEALER SUCKS" No, you're extending too far and I can't heal you because the rest of the team is over here. Idiot.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
wtf this is total bologna

the sig cap height is 300px, and my sig picture is 300px, but it cuts off about like 20px.

this is a scam smh

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Never played Paladins, but in Overwatch the same thing always happened.

"OUR HEALER SUCKS" No, you're extending too far and I can't heal you because the rest of the team is over here. Idiot.
That wasn't the case here. They got healing, but couldn't kill their enemies, and the enemies eventually out damage my healing. They also had the item card Cauterize, which means weapon shots lower the target's healing for 1.5 seconds. Which, as a support player, is a nightmare to go against. And it's a common card.

Considering you never played Paladins, let me explain. Item Cards are upgrades you can buy through Credits you earn in a fight. Cauterize is a very common card due to its outrageous ability. I very much hope it gets nerfed or removed altogether, because it's severely overpowered.

That being said, it's not a complete shutdown and you still get healing regardless.

Tl;dr: my team sucked the big one and blamed me for it because they think they're hot ****. Its irritating.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That wasn't the case here. They got healing, but couldn't kill their enemies, and the enemies eventually out damage my healing. They also had the item card Cauterize, which means weapon shots lower the target's healing for 1.5 seconds. Which, as a support player, is a nightmare to go against. And it's a common card.

Considering you never played Paladins, let me explain. Item Cards are upgrades you can buy through Credits you earn in a fight. Cauterize is a very common card due to its outrageous ability. I very much hope it gets nerfed or removed altogether, because it's severely overpowered.

That being said, it's not a complete shutdown and you still get healing regardless.

Tl;dr: my team sucked the big one and blamed me for it because they think they're hot ****. Its irritating.
I understand the difference. Was just trying to relate. I usually gravitate to support characters in hero shooters (if that's what we're calling them), but the support characters are always the first blamed, even if they were doing well throughout the match. They're just the easiest to point a finger at; that, I think, is universal for games with defined roles.

But yeah. That card sounds like an enormous headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom