• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What happened with it?
It acts so stupid (flickering lights and overheating at times) and sometimes while in game the console will malfunction; showing a black screen along with a horrible screeching sound that only goes away after I forcefully switch the console off.

I want to have a refund but I don't even know if it's possible at this juncture.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It acts so stupid (flickering lights and overheating at times) and sometimes while in game the console will malfunction; showing a black screen along with a horrible screeching sound that only goes away after I forcefully switch the console off.

I want to have a refund but I don't even know if it's possible at this juncture.
Aww man that’s ****ty. It might not be possible but it’s still worth a shot.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Finn should be forever alone in FE4. Though not because I don't like him, but because
if he gets married he loses all his gear when he comes back in Chapter 7. He can hook up with whoever he likes once the fighting is done, and there's no more risk of his Brave Lance vanishing because of how literally none of his possible kids can inherit it (I think it shows up on some boss later on if this does occur, but it's Finn's lance so he should be able to keep it damnit).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finn should be forever alone in FE4. Though not because I don't like him, but because
if he gets married he loses all his gear when he comes back in Chapter 7. He can hook up with whoever he likes once the fighting is done, and there's no more risk of his Brave Lance vanishing because of how literally none of his possible kids can inherit it (I think it shows up on some boss later on if this does occur, but it's Finn's lance so he should be able to keep it damnit).

>In order to survive and being useful he needs to avoid getting laid

People doesn't joke when they say being Finn is suffering despite he avoids the BBQ

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Aww man that’s ****ty. It might not be possible but it’s still worth a shot.
It's prob not going to work. If nothing else, I might just look up some solution for it online or something and hope something works.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Datamines of Tetris 99 suggests there are more modes coming: Team Battle, COM Battle, and Marathon.

A Tetris game not having Marathon doesn't feel right so I hope this is true.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>When I finally get high quality scans of Mythra's concept art and her prototype designs.
20190216_163913.jpg

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Also I did this FE Tier List thing:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can't decide if Xavier should be in "dumb recruiting gimmick" tier or not. I'll laugh at "there should be a Xavier GHB in Heroes and it should work exactly like recruiting him in FE5" memes, and it could maybe actually be kind of fun if it was implemented better, but I'd be pretty frustrated if they leave it completely intact and untouched in an FE5 remake, because as it is it's just not good design.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

"designed to be held in one hand, leaving the other hand free to draw maps"

@Shishœ I found the ideal controller for playing Etrian Odyssey. Maybe if you use this you'll be able to actually finish EO5. :p

Potato_

Smash Lord
Datamines of Tetris 99 suggests there are more modes coming: Team Battle, COM Battle, and Marathon.

A Tetris game not having Marathon doesn't feel right so I hope this is true.
How does this game keep getting better and better?

I've spent an incredible amount of time already as is, but now adding Team Battle? This might end up being one of my most played games this year.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chrono. Chrono.

Has the Gogeta banner kicked your ass as hard as it has mine?

6 multis and I've pulled two SS4 Gogetas, legit the only dokkanfest unit I already have rainbowed. I'm like this close to giving up and just starting to save for 4th Anni.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
<this nerd is making an rpg with people here as characters but using real names for their characters.

I had to make up names for most of the male characters since I only know the females and 1 males name but I probably won’t ask for real names. I’ll post a bit about my idea in the spoilers.

It’s an earthbound-y styled rpg. But I gave all the stats weird names cause why not.
Guts is the attack stat, heart is the defense stat, hope is the magic attack stat, pizzazz is the magic defense stat, panic is the speed stat and weirdness is the luck stat.
It’s also kinda pokemonish cause each character has an elemental type that affects what they’re damaged by.
The 12 elements are Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Electric, Ice, Poison, Metal, Space, Silver, Curse and Plasma.
I have 10 of the 12 characters chosen. Me, Obobo, Gwen, Natz, Uni, PJ, Ura, Aurane, Androobie and Red.
Red is the only character that isn’t human. He’s a big talking rat lol
The plot is in chapters, 14 in total. 11 for the party members(Obobo and Red sharing one) and 3 after.
I’ll post more later.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
<this nerd is making an rpg with people here as characters but using real names for their characters.

I had to make up names for most of the male characters since I only know the females and 1 males name but I probably won’t ask for real names. I’ll post a bit about my idea in the spoilers.

It’s an earthbound-y styled rpg. But I gave all the stats weird names cause why not.
Guts is the attack stat, heart is the defense stat, hope is the magic attack stat, pizzazz is the magic defense stat, panic is the speed stat and weirdness is the luck stat.
It’s also kinda pokemonish cause each character has an elemental type that affects what they’re damaged by.
The 12 elements are Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Electric, Ice, Poison, Metal, Space, Silver, Curse and Plasma.
I have 10 of the 12 characters chosen. Me, Obobo, Gwen, Natz, Uni, PJ, Ura, Aurane, Androobie and Red.
The plot is in chapters, 14 in total. 11 for the party members(Obobo and Red sharing one) and 3 after.
I’ll post more later.
Just make a Persona game or Earthbound 2

Chrono.

Chrono. Chrono.

Has the Gogeta banner kicked your *** as hard as it has mine?

6 multis and I've pulled two SS4 Gogetas, legit the only dokkanfest unit I already have rainbowed. I'm like this close to giving up and just starting to save for 4th Anni.
Yeah lol it's been mostly bad for me.

Only notable unit I've pulled is TEQ God Goku (who is really good at that new EZA), but aside from that the only Dokkanfest I've pulled is freaking SSJ3 Goku and the rest has been fodder or dupes for fodder.

I'm probably gonna start saving for year 4 now cause I'm out of ways of getting stones that don't involve whaling lol.

KMDP

Smash Legend

"designed to be held in one hand, leaving the other hand free to draw maps"
...A controller designed for playing with one hand, huh?

"leaving the other hand free to draw maps and other necessary chores"

*insert lenny face and whatnot*

I’ll post more later.
I need to work on the RPG/Story I've been plotting one of these days...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
...A controller designed for playing with one hand, huh?

"leaving the other hand free to draw maps and other necessary chores"

*insert lenny face and whatnot*

I need to work on the RPG/Story I've been plotting one of these days...
You should!

D

Deleted member

I bought my bro a Switch for his birthday. :p
You are such a good person. Happy birthday to your brother!

Also I watched two episodes of Hilda, and I already love the series.
Gives me vibes of Terraria, Adventure Time and Gravity Falls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
aw man i can feel the hibernation for another 4 years about the activate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom