• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I really wanna talk about the new MHA chapter but I don't know if anyone in here is caught up on the manga.
Like... Some sre worried about what this means for the future but I'm actually kinda excited about [SPOILERS].
It is really cool, and actually works based on what Horikoshi set up
Kind of interested to hear because I don’t read the manga but also assume the show will cover stuff. I’m intrigued though, what happened?
Basically, One For All went out of control, and Uraraka had to have Shinso put Deku under Brainwashing to stop it, while Deku was in the trance, he met and "Spoke" to the Second User of One For All (Deku didn't do much speaking), whose Quirk "Black Whip" was what was driving One For All out of control.

Deku now has Six new Quirks to awaken.

Also Deku is the Avatar now.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
It's something you don't really think about, but of course Bakugo would feel that way.
...Actually, I never got to see the Dub version of that scene, I only ever saw the Subbed version. There seemed to be complications happening at the time which caused the dub to fall behind the sub, even though they were simulcasting up to that point.

That's the best description of Mineta I ever heard. :laugh:

The last two episodes of Season 3 are actually the start of the next arc.

...Yes, I know...
I saw. And I don't get it.
Anyway, overall MHA 3 was pretty good, but with the strange plot pacing whip lash sometimes (a filler episode for the premire, the random extra special for episode 20, starting a new arc in the last 2 episodes of the season), overall it was still enjoyable. I do think that season 2 is still the best season because the plot pacing is, dare I say...PERFECT, and the character development is strongest in season 2, but I enjoyed season 3 nonetheless.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I knew I came here at the right time.
24061DC5-577A-488A-AEEE-268B077A279C.gif

don’t even need to change the sentence you got there
Turns out Deku inheritted a quirk of a previous One For All user and he's ****ing Venom now
Venom, the Avatar, it's all the same. :rolleyes:
I don’t regret spoiling myself
Anyway, overall MHA 3 was pretty good, but with the strange plot pacing whip lash sometimes (a filler episode for the premire, the random extra special for episode 20, starting a new arc in the last 2 episodes of the season), overall it was still enjoyable. I do think that season 2 is still the best season because the plot pacing is, dare I say...PERFECT, and the character development is strongest in season 2, but I enjoyed season 3 nonetheless.
Season 3 had a Bakugo milf...that’s all they needed to be perfect /s

KMDP

Smash Legend
View attachment 187425
don’t even need to change the sentence you got there

I don’t regret spoiling myself

Season 3 had a Bakugo milf...that’s all they needed to be perfect /s
This is Deku's New Power

He still has five more to awaken.
I have a strong feeling that Season 4 is going to be 100% made up of the next arc.

Granted, the two arcs after that aren't that long, so they might have time; but the Internship arc is pretty long (the longest arc so far at 42 chapters).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It is really cool, and actually works based on what Horikoshi set up

Basically, One For All went out of control, and Uraraka had to have Shinso put Deku under Brainwashing to stop it, while Deku was in the trance, he met and "Spoke" to the Second User of One For All (Deku didn't do much speaking), whose Quirk "Black Whip" was what was driving One For All out of control.

Deku now has Six new Quirks to awaken.

Also Deku is the Avatar now.
Turns out Deku inheritted a quirk of a previous One For All user and he's ****ing Venom now
Sounds pretty sweet actually. Should be good.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright, gonna give my updated character ranking of Class 1-A from favorite to most hated:

S tier:
1. Bakugo
2. Todoroki

A tier:
3. Deku
4. Tsuyu
5. Iida
6. Yaoyorozu
7. Uraraka

B tier:
8. Aoyama
9. Tokoyami
10. Kirishima
11. Jiro

C tier:
12. Koda

D tier: Ashido, Ojiro, Sato, Shoji, Sero, Hagakure (order doesn't matter)

E tier:
19. Kaminari

F tier:
20. Mineta

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Schnee showed me yesterday and it's about Deku right? Cause holy hell that's wild and I want to see where this goes
My main gripe with Deku was that, even after Shoot Style, his fighting style way too generic to carry a whole battle shonen with, especially when All Might already had so many good fights of just being your generic superpowered human. And I feel that was very much exemplified with Jump Force where Deku is kind of just there and Asta completely overshadowed his reveal because hey, BFS dual-wielding is actually a pretty damn cool powerset.

This fills me with hope that Deku's fighting style will start to grow more unique as time goes on and make him a much more interesting character to see fighting and also for future licensed games.

I see some people get worried this is Naruto all over again but I think this feels way more natural and less forced. Naruto completely ditched the complete Kyuubi they had been building up for so long for yellow chakra **** which was just a power level increase, Deku, meanwhile, is gonna awake 6 new Quirks which may not even be straight up power ups. The question of whether or not OfA transferred the original Quirks was something already debated and this answers that question.

Additionally, this means we'll: get to see Nana's original Quirk and that Shigaraki is 100% getting All for One and I can't wait to see what he's gonna do with it.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Time to dodge some MHA spoilers hahaha. But yeah, whatever happened it must be big, one of my friends approached my brother to talk about the latest One Piece episode in the manga and he just dissed it out, saying that they should talk about the latest MHA chapter because it was the ****. But I was there and I actually care about MHA so thankfully they didn't talk about it.

Being an anime watcher is suffering, my brother could spoil me 5 series I'm interested in... Maybe I should start reading the mangas...

KMDP

Smash Legend
My main gripe with Deku was that, even after Shoot Style, his fighting style way too generic to carry a whole battle shonen with, especially when All Might already had so many good fights of just being your generic superpowered human. And I feel that was very much exemplified with Jump Force where Deku is kind of just there and Asta completely overshadowed his reveal because hey, BFS dual-wielding is actually a pretty damn cool powerset.

This fills me with hope that Deku's fighting style will start to grow more unique as time goes on and make him a much more interesting character to see fighting and also for future licensed games.

I see some people get worried this is Naruto all over again but I think this feels way more natural and less forced. Naruto completely ditched the complete Kyuubi they had been building up for so long for yellow chakra **** which was just a power level increase, Deku, meanwhile, is gonna awake 6 new Quirks which may not even be straight up power ups. The question of whether or not OfA transferred the original Quirks was something already debated and this answers that question.

Additionally, this means we'll: get to see Nana's original Quirk and that Shigaraki is 100% getting All for One and I can't wait to see what he's gonna do with it.
I just realized something.
With the revelation of how One for All also bestows the previous users Quirks, this means that All Might became the #1 Hero while only using 1/7th of OFA's power.

Some might think this undermines All Might, but I think it actually speaks to his skill.
Alright, gonna give my updated character ranking of Class 1-A from favorite to most hated:

S tier:
1. Bakugo
2. Todoroki

A tier:
3. Deku
4. Tsuyu
5. Iida
6. Yaoyorozu
7. Uraraka

B tier:
8. Aoyama
9. Tokoyami
10. Kirishima
11. Jiro

C tier:
12. Koda

D tier: Ashido, Ojiro, Sato, Shoji, Sero, Hagakure (order doesn't matter)

E tier:
19. Kaminari

F tier:
20. Mineta
I have some predictions for how your character standings will change by the end of the next season, but I'll keep it to myself for now (unless you want to hear me randomly state names with no context :laugh:).

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Jotaro and Dai (from a Dragon Quest manga) were revealed for Jump Force. Both of them were shown in Instagram ads. Dai's model fits the game well, but Jotaro kinda looks off.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I just realized something.
With the revelation of how One for All also bestows the previous users Quirks, this means that All Might became the #1 Hero while only using 1/7th of OFA's power.

Some might think this undermines All Might, but I think it actually speaks to his skill.

I have some predictions for how your character standings will change by the end of the next season, but I'll keep it to myself for now (unless you want to hear me randomly state names with no context :laugh:).
Tell me the names with no context! lol
Also, I'm thinking Deku and Tsuyu are actually tied. Deku's got great development, but Tsuyu's personality is simply infectious.

D

Deleted member

I really wish MHA season 4 would start in April because I need more people to understand why Kirishima is Best Boy.
Also, I need Chapter 160 animated, it's easily my favorite chapter in the manga by far.
Jotaro and Dai (from a Dragon Quest manga) were revealed for Jump Force. Both of them were shown in Instagram ads. Dai's model fits the game well, but Jotaro kinda looks off.
>No DIO
Darkest timeline

KMDP

Smash Legend
Tell me the names with no context! lol
Also, I'm thinking Deku and Tsuyu are actually tied. Deku's got great development, but Tsuyu's personality is simply infectious.
Kirishima will go up, but I won't specify how much.

Depending on how far they take Season 4, Aoyama and Jiro will go up.

Ashido might go up.

Were this the manga, I'd say "Mineta might go down if you catch that one line from him in the Culture Festival", but this is the anime, they'll either have removed the line, or you won't miss it.

You will have added Mirio and Tamaki to your rankings by the end of Season 4.

And two names with no context: Eri and Fatgum.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is Deku's New Power

He still has five more to awaken.

I have a strong feeling that Season 4 is going to be 100% made up of the next arc.

Granted, the two arcs after that aren't that long, so they might have time; but the Internship arc is pretty long (the longest arc so far at 42 chapters).
****ing wow at what I’ve seen outside the anime

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
My predictions for the rest of the Jump force roster.

Including Jotaro & Dai, we're gonna get 12 more characters, making a grand total of 50 characters.
-DIO (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
-Bakugo (My Hero Academia)
-Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
-Arale (Dr. Slump)
-Hitomi Kisugi (Cat's Eye)
-Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
-Gintoki (Gintama)
-Koro Sensei (Assassination Classroom)
-Tsubasa Ozora (Captain Tsubasa)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
To be honest, I didn't see a problem at all.
Yeah, but I guess it is weird. J-Stars VS used anime colors for Joseph and Jonathan.
Blue Jonathan is always based over brown hair jonathan, but I'm a fan of purple Joseph.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My predictions for the rest of the Jump force roster.

Including Jotaro & Dai, we're gonna get 12 more characters, making a grand total of 50 characters.
-DIO (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
-Bakugo (My Hero Academia)
-Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
-Arale (Dr. Slump)
-Hitomi Kisugi (Cat's Eye)
-Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
-Gintoki (Gintama)
-Koro Sensei (Assassination Classroom)
-Tsubasa Ozora (Captain Tsubasa)
I wonder if it'll get DLC characters. It's a surefire way to keep people playing, after all.

Me (and other members of the Discord servers) just thought he didn't mesh well with the other characters.
How exactly? By looking the most human? :p

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wish I could watch DBS Broly...I need to watch it like...****ing now

Chrono.

All the characters posing there are heroes.

Maybe there's one with villains we haven't seen and DIO is there.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
All the characters posing there are heroes.

Maybe there's one with villains we haven't seen and DIO is there.
That is a possibility, but I don't know if we're gonna get an ad with just the villains.

D

Deleted member

I'm this close to just saying **** it and giving Black Clover a second try because hnngh, these OPs are actually pretty good.
oh btw @Shishœ don't worry Brooklyn 99 had this line a little later
Isn't that from earlier seasons? I'm on season 3 and I remember watching that scene.
Here you go.
I love that DQ gets to be in two crossovers :^)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm this close to just saying **** it and giving Black Clover a second try because hnngh, these OPs are actually pretty good.

Isn't that from earlier seasons? I'm on season 3 and I remember watching that scene.

I love that DQ gets to be in two crossovers :^)
Nope, I only saw it this week and I was at least halfway through season 4 then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom