• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
ATTENTION ALL GAMERS
NO MORE HEROES TRAVIS STRIKES AGAIN NEEDS YOUR HELP TO BE A SUCCESSFUL GAME RELEASED IN THE SAME MONTH AS RE2 AND KHIII. TO HELP SUDA51 YOU CAN GO TO YOUR CLOSEST VIDEO GAME STORE THIS FRIDAY AND BUY THE GAME.

Also it has a Zelda shirt

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Come on Persona 5. Quit stealing my evenings! I need to use that bathhouse so I can raise my charm! At this rate I’ll never max charm.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Newgrounds in 2018 is publishing better content then I’d expect:

This made me laugh more then it should have.
So...
  • Pit ain’t taking **** from anyone but Palutena
  • Snake ****ed a girl who looks like an underage teen
  • Ness and Link died
  • Peach has the hots for Roy and Daisy is disgusted by such a weeb
  • and...GOKU IS GONNA BE IN SMASH **** YEAH BOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAh!!!!
YouTube recommendations can be so good sometimes.
K.K. Slider sings better
Is Darkwing Duck an Afternoon show? because Id pay to watch that show again and its sweet *** opening
Yes...and continue to worship the real Dark Knight

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Jiren confirmed for FighterZ.
Hopefully we get more than just him as far as Tournament of Power characters go. (and not just "Ultra Instinct Goku as a separate playable character") Despite being the main threat of the arc, he was probably one of the blandest/most boring characters in it.

Chrono.

I still want SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta.

"But that's too many--" I don't care.
Honestly the biggest crime Jiren committed is wasting Patrick Seitz's talent
WB replacing him as Scorpion without telling him anything is the biggest waste of Patrick Seitz' talent.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Which other Disney Afternoon show would you like to see make a comeback?
How about Gargoyles?

That show kicked ass back in the day. It was probably the darkest and most action-packed thing I watched as a little kid, and while I admittedly don't remember it much in detail any more, I remember loving it. I'd like to binge-watch the series at some point, and honestly? After seeing the level of quality in the DuckTales reboot, I'm confident that Disney could do a reboot of Gargoyles justice, as well. I'd be more than welcoming of it.

KMDP

Smash Legend
...I do not understand the title of this thread at all? Is there a Zelda/Wombles crossover or something?
The thread title comes from a probably fake datamine leak that involved Link being in Mario Tennis Aces.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wtf, the meme is actually canon

D

Deleted member

Of course he does, he can just come up with the excuse that he’s a wild animal/pet.

D

Deleted member

That sneaky *******...

D

Deleted member

Yeah that's the one I saw. Erasu has ANOTHER tweet after that in which he shows it's even worse
Is it on that thread? Because I refuse to believe it gets even worse than "she's punished by being married to a known serial rapist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom