• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My dream of Plessie being in a Mario Spin Off is shattered forever.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I remember seeing the thumbnail for GameXplain's video regarding who the the new datamined character was, but I didn't bother checking it out because I wanted to check another video and I saw Captain Falcon's silhouette on the thumbnail thinking to myself, "Oooo, Captain Falcon in Mario Tennis? Well, that oughta make up for him not being in Mario Kart 8!

To learn that it's actually Link is... well, unexpected, but then again, I trusted that thumbnail too much.

Yeah, with all these recent datamines like that and the inclusion of SNES games in the Nintendo Online service, I guess we are set to have a Direct any day now!

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
don't give up hope, i have a feeling plessie'll be a key player in the upcoming prestige drama about yoshi getting busted for his tax fraud
Your memes only hurt my Plessie loving heart.

Chrono.

I remember seeing the thumbnail for GameXplain's video regarding who the the new datamined character was, but I didn't bother checking it out because I wanted to check another video and I saw Captain Falcon's silhouette on the thumbnail thinking to myself, "Oooo, Captain Falcon in Mario Tennis? Well, that oughta make up for him not being in Mario Kart 8!

To learn that it's actually Link is... well, unexpected, but then again, I trusted that thumbnail too much.

Yeah, with all these recent datamines like that and the inclusion of SNES games in the Nintendo Online service, I guess we are set to have a Direct any day now!
Yeah GameXplain have been using Captain Falcon's silhouette for rumor videos lol.

It's almost a meme at this point.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Link better use the Master Sword to somehow smack the ball back without slicing it or we're gonna have problems.

Ganon also better be comin' with him.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
For real, I don't understand why we don't have E. Gadd in spinoffs.

We get King Boo.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I remember feeling really sad when that old MK8 Wii U DLC leak that had him in it turned out fake.

He's in the M&L games, at least.
Atleast he got in...only took 3 years and a new console to join

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ah, now people are using this pic as a reaction lol.

Welcome back Clogs, how are you doing lately?

Also saw this on KYM:

I don't know much about Eirirka, but it somewhat fits. If the pics can be seen that is...

Yo, the broken image is

MythraEirika?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Been playing around in training mode, and for the first time in my Ultimate player history I played against level 9s...and I was able to beat lv 9 Inkling on the first try with Ness. :ultness: Seems like I definitely found my main lol

I tried it with Mario...but it wasn't pretty. It was much tougher and I ended up losing quicker than I'm willing to admit. :facepalm::pI'll still use Mario, but I click better with Ness.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Smash Kart would a ****ing money maker. Even if they stuck to Nintendo Only for the first couple like Smash had. Like Kart Racing is less niche than Fighting games and Smash still sells pretty well for itself.

Other than that, I wish Capcom did another Kart Racer. Mega Man Battle and Chase was pretty fun, and had some cooler customization than even Mario Kart 8. Having 4 parts instead of 3, and each Car had a special ability tied to it. On top of that, you won the parts by beating specific characters like an actual Mega Man game. It needed better items though.

If they took another shot at it, and expanded to all of Capcom, not just Mega Man, it'd be dope as hell. Imagine having Dante driving on Cavalier or Mega Man X on a Ride Chaser. Or Joe on Six Majin. Maybe even Ryu and Chun-Li on the various Bonus Stage cars you beat up.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
An Intercontinental Title match and a Fatal 4 Way to determine whom fights Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble...yet so far Sasha throwing out the Horsewomen sign got me the most hype
Been playing around in training mode, and for the first time in my Ultimate player history I played against level 9s...and I was able to beat lv 9 Inkling on the first try with Ness. :ultness: Seems like I definitely found my main lol

I tried it with Mario...but it wasn't pretty. It was much tougher and I ended up losing quicker than I'm willing to admit. :facepalm::pI'll still use Mario, but I click better with Ness.
Mario...he hasn’t had the best of times in Ultimate

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My dream of Plessie being in a Mario Spin Off is shattered forever.
I honestly want to see pleassie too. It be pretty fun, but probably not happening.

For real, I don't understand why we don't have E. Gadd in spinoffs.

We get King Boo.
This is really weird too. Especially since he was in mario kart ds’s beta yet we never got him after that. It’s a shame too.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
An Intercontinental Title match and a Fatal 4 Way to determine whom fights Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble...yet so far Sasha throwing out the Horsewomen sign got me the most hype

Mario...he hasn’t had the best of times in Ultimate
He's still a decent character, but the thing is that he's much better in Smash 4. He's got just as good of a combo game (if not better than in Smash 4), but it's harder to KO the opponent with him now. His up smash still KOs relatively early, but the range on it got way nerfed. F-smash is slightly stronger than in Smash 4 which is awesome; it's just not as fast as U-smash but it could still work. D-smash...yeah, it's workable but not impressive. Mario's SJP is stronger than in Smash 4, while his down aerial still KOs near the ceiling but the hits connect slightly less well but still work. Overall though, Mario has decent KO potential but it's still harder to KO in Ultimate than in Smash 4.

Ness...that's not the case. I can combo with him AND get KOs with him easily. Ness feels amazing to play, and he clicks with me very well. I'll still use Mario as a secondary, but after the nerfs I mentioned he's harder to play for sure. I still think he's a good character, but I wouldn't rate him as a top tier...I'd put him as an upper mid tier, bottom of high tier at best. Ness I think will be a solid high tier, on the other hand.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Alexa Bliss topless...what a ****ing tease
He's still a decent character, but the thing is that he's much better in Smash 4. He's got just as good of a combo game (if not better than in Smash 4), but it's harder to KO the opponent with him now. His up smash still KOs relatively early, but the range on it got way nerfed. F-smash is slightly stronger than in Smash 4 which is awesome; it's just not as fast as U-smash but it could still work. D-smash...yeah, it's workable but not impressive. Mario's SJP is stronger than in Smash 4, while his down aerial still KOs near the ceiling but the hits connect slightly less well but still work. Overall though, Mario has decent KO potential but it's still harder to KO in Ultimate than in Smash 4.

Ness...that's not the case. I can combo with him AND get KOs with him easily. Ness feels amazing to play, and he clicks with me very well. I'll still use Mario as a secondary, but after the nerfs I mentioned he's harder to play for sure. I still think he's a good character, but I wouldn't rate him as a top tier...I'd put him as an upper mid tier, bottom of high tier at best. Ness I think will be a solid high tier, on the other hand.
thank goodness I play Pit, cause I’d never have to deal with Mario kill struggles...cause we’re used to struggles

Last edited:

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
With all of this evidence including the datamined stuff (Link in MTA and SNES games coming to NSO) and the upcoming releases in 2019 (FE Three Houses, Pokemon 2019, etc.), a January direct is inevitable at this rate.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With all of this evidence including the datamined stuff (Link in MTA and SNES games coming to NSO) and the upcoming releases in 2019 (FE Three Houses, Pokemon 2019, etc.), a January direct is inevitable at this rate.
Yeah I think by the end of the week, we'll have a direct, with a lot of big content.

I think we'll see:

Ac
PP release date, brave's announcement( they'll release with Joker or a month or so after. No gameplay though.)
Three Houses
Tennis DLC
Metroid of Bayo( only one of these)
Maybe Pokemon
Random title: Mario Maker 2
3ds stuff
SNES online.
Smash amibbo
Other 3rd parties.
a big new port
Wondefful 101 port
And then some crazy game to end the direct on or Brave's reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom