• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm really craving some Super Mario Odyssey and Smash Ultimate snapshots, but I have yet to find a thread or gallery page dedicated to them.
I'm surprised there's not even a thread on Smashboards dedicated to it (there was one for Smash 4, but it didn't even get past page 1). I missed the good old days of Brawl when people were either making "bloopers" for the game or uploading hilarious screenshots. Smashtasm was also a pretty huge Machinima series for both Melee and Brawl (holy crap, it's been over 10 years since the very first episode came out), and I was pretty disappointed no one tried to do something like that for Smash 4.
The competitive scene has been growing for Smash Bros, but the casual fans really need to step it up. :ultsonic:
there is one in the Ultimate General Discussion iirc

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It wouldn’t be a secret form if they let people know they had one.
True that but you'd think i'd come across at least one by now. I guess i'm just a scrub through and through. :(

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I made another remix. @faygoshill , I think you're gonna like this one:
https://soundcloud.com/zoetrent4smash%2Fyou-will-know-our-names
A pretty good remix, but also a bit too fast pace for my taste.
And nevertheless I still like the original lol.
So far the only Xenoblade spirits I got are Melia and Torna, I did tried to get Reyn but for some reason I just didn't get him.
Shoot, has anyone seen this yet?

God, I hope this is real!
Now it doesn't look too bad as how most of us imagines, but it's still bad...

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Will there be an Engage the Enemy remix anytime soon? With Me, perhaps?
I forgot how good Engage the Enemy sounded. I'm so used to hearing Mechanical Rhythm and You Will Know Our Names.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ever had a moment where you realize two or more fictional characters you love share the same birthday?

Well, that's the case for me. Takumi from Fire Emblem and Okabe Rintarou from Steins; Gate share the same birthday: December 14. Yep, they celebrate their birthdays today!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Happy Birthday Takumi and Okabe, two of some of my favorite fictional characters out there!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can't make **** out of those silhouettes but please PLEASE let it be Joshua I have 400+ Orbs just for him and/or surprise Forrest.
I’m thinking one of them is a beast unit within how crazy the outlines are. It would also make sense to tease/ give people a taste of beast units before their release next month.

Actually what if we got a krampus alt for someone? That be pretty sick

Ivander

Smash Legend

Who’s getting that alt boys?
I can't make **** out of those silhouettes but please PLEASE let it be Joshua I have 400+ Orbs just for him and/or surprise Forrest.
I wonder if it will contain the possible No-no counterattacks skill that was found in the 3.00 Datamines.
SAID_反撃不可無効 (lit. "nullify no-counterattacks")
Disables foe's skills that prevent unit's counterattack, and neutralizes status preventing unit's counterattacks; in other words, FIRESWEEP / DAZZLING / CANDLELIGHT COUNTER IS REAL.
Soon.....just don't limit it to Infantry only. Sure, Infantry needs boosts in skills, but this should not be one of them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm still banking on that last TT tease. Joshua gonna find "Marth", do a "triple or nothing" bet with her and drown her in more debt than a college student.
I’m thinking one of them is a beast unit within how crazy the outlines are. It would also make sense to tease/ give people a taste of beast units before their release next month.

Actually what if we got a krampus alt for someone? That be pretty sick
If it's a beast unit, then it means it's a Charlotte situatiom again and oh god are some people not gonna take this well.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm still banking on that last TT tease. Joshua gonna find "Marth", do a "triple or nothing" bet with her and drown her in more debt than a college student.

If it's a beast unit, then it means it's a Charlotte situatiom again and oh god are some people not gonna take this well.
I don’t know I think people would be fine with it. They’ve waited so long. Hell it could be one of the ones coming out next month if they wanted

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I know this may be controversial, but I love personality theory. Recently I have been divinf into personality tests and seeing how the human's brain and behavior works and it's fascinating. It will help me understand the world more and also forget about my personal struggles.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think judging by a spreadsheet I kept tabbed for some reason that I've already unlocked almost the entire extent of Kid Icarus clipart and this makes me unreasonably upset.

Also are most of the Splatoon Spirits exclusive to summoning because I have neeeever seen most of them in the wild and I have over 800 Spirits.

Ah well, time to turn Spirit Board into even more of a meat grinder, I guess.

KMDP

Smash Legend
And now today I officially turn 21 years old!
Happy Birthday, Tyrant.
I think judging by a spreadsheet I kept tabbed for some reason that I've already unlocked almost the entire extent of Kid Icarus clipart and this makes me unreasonably upset.

Also are most of the Splatoon Spirits exclusive to summoning because I have neeeever seen most of them in the wild and I have over 800 Spirits.

Ah well, time to turn Spirit Board into even more of a meat grinder, I guess.
"Meat Grinder"?

If you're using Master Spirits to take on all the Spirits on the Spirit Board, that miiiiight be why you don't get much SP. :awesome:

As for the Splatoon stuff, I've seen a couple of Splatoon characters on the Spirit Board, but the game does tell you that some Spirits can only be obtained by Summoning.

Of course, it doesn't tell you which ones those are, so... *shrug*

Anyway, it's bedtime for me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I guess I main (Dark) Pit now?

This was an Araki colored thing from a tankobon from the 90s.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido

My progress on getting through the Grand Order Chapters:

Pad account;

Phone account:

Lancelot and Waver spoil me too much on my Pad account. They, plus a Support Raikou, help me plow through the quick chapter sections, taking little to no time. Meanwhile, with my phone account, I have to take the long way and rely on Tamamo, Mash, Support Waver and whichever Offensive unit that helps with the Chapter. It's not hard, but still long and tedious and the high HP and majority of my phone's servants having AoE NPs, especially Sabers, rather than Single Target don't help.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Happy Birthday, Tyrant.

"Meat Grinder"?

If you're using Master Spirits to take on all the Spirits on the Spirit Board, that miiiiight be why you don't get much SP. :awesome:

As for the Splatoon stuff, I've seen a couple of Splatoon characters on the Spirit Board, but the game does tell you that some Spirits can only be obtained by Summoning.

Of course, it doesn't tell you which ones those are, so... *shrug*

Anyway, it's bedtime for me.
Not aalllllllllllll of them, per se.

I took a detour at one point to get the "defeat three Advanced Spirits without any Spirits equipped" challenge and kept at it a little after that.

It was just really annoying and didn't seem to be getting me rewards that fast. You know, because of all the dying. That said, I will try it again if you're gonna get sassy. I'm sure there's some Spirits out here I can humiliate.

Like Lao. Just beat Lao with no Spirits. Got some words for that character so Imma say he right well deserved it too.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think we know who the next DLC character is.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not aalllllllllllll of them, per se.

I took a detour at one point to get the "defeat three Advanced Spirits without any Spirits equipped" challenge and kept at it a little after that.

It was just really annoying and didn't seem to be getting me rewards that fast. You know, because of all the dying. That said, I will try it again if you're gonna get sassy. I'm sure there's some Spirits out here I can humiliate.

Like Lao. Just beat Lao with no Spirits. Got some words for that character so Imma say he right well deserved it too.
So wait your suppose to get more rewards for winning with no spirits? Trying to win the legendary ones with no help sounds impossible. I’ve been trying to grind the event now to get money and sp for training spirits and getting music.
I also beat world of light with the true ending and apparently I missed a fight as I didn’t get the win all fights achievement.

To get that do you need to:

beat galeem and Dharkon separately? Cause I beat them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom