• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think the one award smash should win is craziest speculation cycle.

Imagine Reggie and Geoff coming on stage and reminiscing about these past few months.

Then Reggie goes:

“Remember how they thought we were bringing a dlc trailer here?”

Geoff: Yeah

Reggie: Good times, good times. Alright Geoff pleasure seeing you again, thanks!”

Geoff: thank you Reggie, see ya!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oof Laegjarn lost. Poor girl can't catch a break.

On the bright side, I can just not care about FE Heroes and the VG this weekend to focus on unlocking all of the characters in Smash.

I failed to protect your smile, but I'll never forget that you protected mine. ;-;

69136ada62631b5816f6cbb97409be58.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oof Laegjarn lost. Poor girl can't catch a break.

On the bright side, I can just not care about FE Heroes and the VG this weekend to focus on unlocking all of the characters in Smash.

I failed to protect your smile, but I'll never forget that you protected mine. ;-;

View attachment 181747
Meanwhile Sutr was defeated by Fyorm.

Damn.

Well I could support Hrid or Laevatein.

I have both now so hmmm.

KMDP

Smash Legend
After about an hour of trying to work out why, with 12 GB of RAM installed in my laptop, the OS is only using 2.89 GB of it, and how to update memory allocation...

It turns out that, since my version of Windows 7 is 32-bit, 4 gigs is all it can recognise; and since the laptop itself is x-86 based, I can't upgrade the laptop to 64-bit to actually use all of that RAM.

OTL

Well, that was a fruitful use of my time. :rolleyes: Fortunately, I got all of this RAM for free; my Dad salvaged some laptops from his workplace that they were throwing out, all those laptops were perfectly usable, just "old"; so it's not like I wasted any money.

Maybe someday I'll get a 64-bit computer and be able to use enormous amounts of RAM. *sigh*

Also, this means that when I claimed my laptop was running faster earlier, that was 100% placebo. :4pacman: I think this emote is very apt.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If that's the case then damn, muspell is getting destroyed all over the place.

Muspell got completely btfo.

Dunno where to go now as I wanted to be team flames during all the gauntlet lol.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Muspell got completely btfo.

Dunno where to go now as I wanted to be team flames during all the gauntlet lol.
I could use another ally for Team Hrid, the best Nifl royal.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I set my alarm so I’d wake up before the store closed to call in, well the alrm just went and I almost turned off the alarm and went immediately back to sleep lol

Anyways goodnight again

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Guys what if...

At the game awards we are the book 3 trailer for heroes and then we get a smash dlc reveal and it’s:

The summoner.

Using his signature weapon(not spelling that out lmao). He works like a ice climber character. You can summon a different character based on input and they either attack and leave or stay by you until defeated.

You can summon lyn, hector, Reinhardt, and other fan favorites.

Each with different moves and would change your play style up.

How would you feel about this inclusion?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guys what if...

At the game awards we are the book 3 trailer for heroes and then we get a smash dlc reveal and it’s:

The summoner.

Using his signature weapon(not spelling that out lmao). He works like a ice climber character. You can summon a different character based on input and they either attack and leave or stay by you until defeated.

>Finally having some beefy content for FEH
>Potential Smash Based Banners
>KOing Isabelle with Bartre
>A legit reason to buy the fighters pass
PPUp.PNG

>Seeing the community go full meltdown because technically every Fire Emblem character is in Smash
PPMax.PNG

Ivander

Smash Legend
Guys what if...

The summoner.

I would accept this only if the Summoner's personality is based on Kiran in the manga.
And it is mandatory that this is one of his victory poses.
And this is his Final Smash.
Comedy aside, I can't see him happening until he/she gets more character in the game, as well as a look under the hood.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I demand the sauce of the image.
Hi, I know I'm really late (just woke up) but since Red didn't manage to give a proper sauce, I want to try and help where I can. It's a twitch emote

IMG_20180919_211214.jpg

(I think you might like the corn too)

I can't tell you the exact channel though, I downloaded the picture for the Mythra reaction (as Red). I tried looking back on my twitter feed because I know I downloaded it from there, and I know the date I downloaded it (19 of September), but I CANT.

Does anyone know how to see the old tweets from an account? I tried using the Twitter advanced search but it gave no results at all... Why would Twitter be like that, not letting me just scroll down, god dammit. I'll try in my computer just in case it's stuff from the mobile version, but that thing sucks.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hi, I know I'm really late (just woke up) but since Red didn't manage to give a proper sauce, I want to try and help where I can. It's a twitch emote

View attachment 181802

(I think you might like the corn too)

I can't tell you the exact channel though, I downloaded the picture for the Mythra reaction (as Red). I tried looking back on my twitter feed because I know I downloaded it from there, and I know the date I downloaded it (19 of September), but I CANT.

Does anyone know how to see the old tweets from an account? I tried using the Twitter advanced search but it gave no results at all... Why would Twitter be like that, not letting me just scroll down, god dammit. I'll try in my computer just in case it's stuff from the mobile version, but that thing sucks.
Can't you reverse google image search it?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

:4mario:: "Luigi, don't forget to bring home the bacon from the supermarket."
:4luigi:: "But Mario, you can't say that it's mean to animals."
:4mario:: "No I literally mean bring home some bacon so I can cook it for our breakfast tomorrow."
:4luigi:: "How about I just bring home THE BAGEL instead?"
I thought we often say "HIT two birds with on stone" but oh well...

And...

I got Smash Bros Ultimate copy not too long ago... Problem is... I am a bit tiree today so I need to go to sleep and play tomorrow.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Welp the reviews are going up.

It's....pretty much exactly what I expected. Multiplayer options are fantastic and the best in the series, single-player content is the worst in the series. World of Light is a monotonous slog with no variety and most variety that is there can be mitigated by equipping Spirits that completely wipe away the core challenge of specific battles (like a Fog Immunity Spirit that will wipe away the fog on a map that has it), and while people may compare Spirit Battles to Event Matches, the goal of EVERY Spirit Battle is simply to KO the opponent so it doesn't quite have that same level of variety as Event Matches. Boss Battles and World of Light's pretty World Map are the only redeeming qualities of the single-player content. Classic Mode having unique runs for every character is novel but most of them don't even do anything interesting with gameplay settings (except for the Ryu one, which sounds dope) and all you do is fight normal CPU matches most of the time and the bonus stage is the same with every character so that gets repetitive. Also World of Light is 40 hours long to complete fully so it makes Spirits Board even more redundant because most people will have enough of Spirit Battles by that point.

Online wasn't available for the review so that's still a crapshoot.

I mean, I'll still get it tomorrow, against my better judgement. My brother and a friend of mine IRL are getting it so I can play with them every so often unlike previous Smash games, and some people on Twitter have asked to play with me so hopefully they follow up on that (though I'm not sure if I'll buy Nintendo Switch Online immediately, I really just want to get World of Light out of the way so I can experience the boss battles fresh and unlock the bulk of the game's content).

I really wish online could be tested for the reviews, the fact it hasn't and we never had a Test Smash is concerning. If it isn't up to snuff, this game straight up won't even be worth half it's price tag to me personally, certainly not the extra money needed to get online in the first place.

Overall it sounds like exactly what I expected. I guess I just can't get that childlike excitement for Smash anymore. It's just one of those evergreen titles that I might play every so often now. Which is a shame, as it used to be one of my favourite franchises, but it seems to be moving in a direction that isn't quite my cup of tea anymore. If the online works though then it ain't too bad.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Looking forward to getting Smash tomorrow after work. I'm hoping that I'll be able to find a Ridley amiibo as well, though I sincerely doubt it; while people aren't as crazy about buying amiibos as they used to be, most of the stores in my area barely get any in stock.

The Game Awards is tonight as well; I realize that it's mostly just a huge marketing event, but Nintendo's traditionally had at least one major announcement there, so it's worth keeping an eye on. (plus, it's where Psychonauts 2 was originally announced, so that's enough to get me to keep a close eye on it)

I know some people are speculating that we'll get a Smash DLC trailer there, but I'm figuring it will be a trailer for Metroid Prime 4 and/or Bayonetta 3. Then again, I was surprised by a Nintendo Direct being officially announced at EVO this year, so maybe we will get something Smash related.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Looking forward to getting Smash tomorrow after work. I'm hoping that I'll be able to find a Ridley amiibo as well, though I sincerely doubt it; while people aren't as crazy about buying amiibos as they used to be, most of the stores in my area barely get any in stock.

The Game Awards is tonight as well; I realize that it's mostly just a huge marketing event, but Nintendo's traditionally had at least one major announcement there, so it's worth keeping an eye on. (plus, it's where Psychonauts 2 was originally announced, so that's enough to get me to keep a close eye on it)

I know some people are speculating that we'll get a Smash DLC trailer there, but I'm figuring it will be a trailer for Metroid Prime 4 and/or Bayonetta 3. Then again, I was surprised by a Nintendo Direct being officially announced at EVO this year, so maybe we will get something Smash related.
Maybe wewill get a Metroid Prime 4 trailer and Sylux as the first smash dlc character

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Overall it sounds like exactly what I expected. I guess I just can't get that childlike excitement for Smash anymore. It's just one of those evergreen titles that I might play every so often now. Which is a shame, as it used to be one of my favourite franchises, but it seems to be moving in a direction that isn't quite my cup of tea anymore. If the online works though then it ain't too bad.
Don’t worry...you just need to be brainwashed and wiped to forget any unexcitement hidden in you and then you’ll be a kid again

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So...I'm going to ****ing ask again!

Is it December 7th yet!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom