• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Davy Crocket Raccoon.
I heard he shot a tick off of Groot one time without even scratching him.

. . .That is how it goes, right?

*EDIT* Wait no that was Daniel Raccoone, wasn't it?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If this YouTube Switch app has taught me anything, it's that people need to start learning how YouTube encoding works. Because if I can see encoding artifacts on a 1080p video being super sampled for the 720p Switch screen, their encoding probably needs some work.

Other than that, and the fact it teases me by telling me a video has a 4K option that can't be used, it's a really nifty little app and I will probably use this more than I will actually play games on my Switch.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Downloaded Brawlhalla, not sure what to think of it lol.

It feels... cheap.
I've seen a lot of people rank Brawhalla higher than Brawlout. I REALLY fail to see why. Brawhalla doesn't seem to have any deep or enjoyable mechanics plus all the characters feel like they play the exact same. I didn't like the game's camera either.

I'll admit Brawlout has some rough edges but they know how to make each fighter feel unique, well made moveset, and versatile. They understand Smash much better than Brawhalla.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Doing well. Watching breaking bad with a friend right now. Doing my best to relax and all.
Lol relaxing and watching Breaking Bad.

That sounds like an oxymoron right there. I mean the last thing I do when i'm watching BB is relaxing given how tense and sometimes uncomfortable the show can be.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Hi people. How is everyone?
I was having food at my community mall and a mom approached me and asked if I had a Youtube channel. I said no and asked why, and then her son came up to me and told me I look like a Youtuber named Domics. Lol

Uh I don't know man. I guess I can kinda see it. Maybe, not really. I just did a quick Google search of the dude. Although now I wish my hair looked just as cool.

Other than that, today turned out to be better than I thought.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hi people. How is everyone?
Sleep didn't end great, but I got some and I'll take it anyway.

Currently poking the thread while I work my way through leftover DQ fries and pork ramen with bacon and green beans.

D

Deleted member

Ivander

Smash Legend
It’s kinda funny that Konami and Capcom have the most characters in Smash and not Sega.
Capcom makes sense though. Capcom has alot of history with Nintendo even without Megaman and Street Fighter. You have:
-the huge number of Capcom Beat-em Ups like Final Fight, Captain Commando, Magic Sword, etc that appeared on the SNES,
-you have Ghosts'n Goblins which is notorious for being one of the hardest NES games in general,
-you have the Phoenix Wright series which every game of the series is on Nintendo handhelds,
-a good number of Capcom series started on Nintendo systems like Bionic Commando and Breath of Fire
-you have the frickin' awesome Capcom developed Disney games like Duck Tales, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Aladdin, etc.
-Monster Hunter got it's rise in popularity in the West after Monster Hunter 3 & 4, both of which came out on Nintendo systems. And I'm aware Monster Hunter World was where it hit gigantic, but before 3 & 4, Monster hunter was niche in the West. Only until after 3 & 4 did Monster Hunter start to become big in the West.
-Resident Evil 4 being exclusive to Gamecube for a time.

Capcom having a good number of characters in Smash is no surprise, cause when you look at Capcom's history with Nintendo, they have a whole lot.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Capcom makes sense though. Capcom has alot of history with Nintendo even without Megaman and Street Fighter. You have:
-the huge number of Capcom Beat-em Ups like Final Fight, Captain Commando, Magic Sword, etc that appeared on the SNES,
-you have Ghosts'n Goblins which is notorious for being one of the hardest NES games in general,
-you have the Phoenix Wright series which every game of the series is on Nintendo handhelds,
-a good number of Capcom series started on Nintendo systems like Bionic Commando and Breath of Fire
-you have the frickin' awesome Capcom developed Disney games like Duck Tales, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Aladdin, etc.
-Monster Hunter got it's rise in popularity in the West after Monster Hunter 3 & 4, both of which came out on Nintendo systems. And I'm aware Monster Hunter World was where it hit gigantic, but before 3 & 4, Monster hunter was niche in the West. Only until after 3 & 4 did Monster Hunter start to become big in the West.
-Resident Evil 4 being exclusive to Gamecube for a time.

Capcom having a good number of characters in Smash is no surprise, cause when you look at Capcom's history with Nintendo, they have a whole lot.
Oh I’m not saying they don’t deserve it.. just surprised(I mostly just added Capcom so I wouldn’t get people replying to me saying “Capcom has more too” when I only really was talking about Konami).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Let's get more Capcom in Smash anyways.

I wouldn't mind Tails either since the Knuckles dream is 99.9% dead.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Sakurai's team gave ZSS great legs
>Chun-Li has amazing legs

Yes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What avatar should I have for two weeks?

I want you to decide!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey guys: sorry to scare anyone if I did with my last message.

I’m doing perfectly fine as I suppose I was mainly just thinking about how busy I’m going to be next week because of finals.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man why am I so tired today? Like I was exhausted all day.

Y’all ever get fatigue so bad that you feel like you’re gonna throw up? That was my day earlier today.

D

Deleted member

Allright @Haruka Ishijima . Can you invest your likes on people that actually have good posts like Yellowlord, redfeatherraven, Mythra and more?

Please?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly capcom easily deserves

A resident evil rep, Phoenix Wright, monster hunter and another mega man character imo.

And this is coming from someone who is only really big in the first two.

Capcoms lush history and ties with Nintendo warrant it a lot more smash love imo.
Which is why for DLC, I predict:

1)Sora, square and Nintendo are getting to be good friends and have a lot of reasons for this move.

2)Phoenix Wright. He’s literally a Nintendo all star

3) Rayman. Ubisoft is on board and having been going all out with Nintendo partnerships this time, so Rayman feels a lock to me.

4) Bandanna dee. One of the bigger ballot picks left. Nintendo likely knows this as we know they also looked at K rool and suggested him based on that. So I’m sure they are aware of how big dee is. Plus he’s a very marketable Nintendo charcter.

5) some other Nintendo rep. I have no idea who but I feel a lot of characters have potential for this slot.

D

Deleted member

I heard he shot a tick off of Groot one time without even scratching him.

. . .That is how it goes, right?

*EDIT* Wait no that was Daniel Raccoone, wasn't it?
He also was the only character to try to help Thor's missing eye situation out. How kind of him.
>Sakurai's team gave ZSS great legs
>Chun-Li has amazing legs

Yes
Playstation All Stars has no one with good legs.
Hey guys: sorry to scare anyone if I did with my last message.

I’m doing perfectly fine as I suppose I was mainly just thinking about how busy I’m going to be next week because of finals.
Good luck on your finals, those are huge and I hope you do well.

Study as hard as you can when you have the time to do so. *Gives a respectful military salute*
Downloaded Brawlhalla, not sure what to think of it lol.

It feels... cheap.
Spend your time on Smash instead of Brawlhalla or anything better really.
That is all I have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't even particularly want Phoenix Wright(though I do think he makes perfect sense.). But I have a family member that likes the games, which would make said family member pretty happy.

Chrono.

With Luigi's Mansion 3 on the horizon I'm surprised the first thought people had when they heard Nintendo chose the DLC was Xenoblade/FE when King Boo would also make sense if you wanna go for that advertisement angle.

That and Nintendo loves to market the **** out of Boos, to the point I'm somewhat surprised Piranha Plant was chosen over a generic Boo.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Finally completed a Forging Bonds event to its entirety for the very first time!

I haven't succeeded in maxing out the character's points in the past because Forging Bonds is such a tedious and rather boring mode that I haven't had the willpower to grind all the characters until they reached 3,500 points. In the past, the farthest I usually went was unlocking their A conversations (in the CYL2 Forging Bonds event, I didn't even make it to the A conversations for Ephraim and Hector).

This time around, I was able to better allot my time each day to give this Forging Bonds a go, and I think that might explain how I was able to finally finish one for once.

Seriously though, I hope IS will find ways to make Forging Bonds more engaging in 3.0. Maybe give us a choice on who to give bond points to and not have it be lrandomy distributed after each battle? That would be nice.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You know sometimes it feels nice to not be the only one hahahah

There's a decent chance I'm not even touching that app until Kid Icarus comes out on it, decided to hold off buying the original until it came out on Switch back when the NX was announced and now here we are.

I keep trying to think up desperation measures to get the ball rolling on the other two. Do I send Nintendo a pleading letter? Do I plot to make a Kickstarter funding billboards begging for it in the local area surrounding NoA? What's the most efficient approach to PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PALUTENA UPRISING GAMEPLAY ON SWITCH ALREADY
Dude...it’s like you are my brain or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom