• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh wait NVM I didn't know Chrono was referring to Mario's Fire Flower alt.

That's one of his most iconic designs so IDK why that got taken out.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I suppose since people were doing it earlier, I may as well post one of these DLC character templates. I would do them for my top 5 most wanted DLC characters, but I wouldn't know what stages or music to pick for Impa or Bandanna Dee, and Phoenix and Crash have already been done, so I'm just going to do it for my most wanted character: Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series
I apologize in advance if my photoshop skills seem less than ideal, but I tried my best with what I could do.
Ever since getting into the Kingdom Hearts series(which is a little over a year at this point), the series has a very special place in my heart and is one of my favorite gaming franchises. While I wouldn't quite say that Sora is my favorite character in that series (that would be his Nobody, Roxas), but I still quite like him as a character, and I feel like he has the potential to be a very interesting fighter.

As for a stage, I did somewhat think of Traverse Town and Twilight Town, but I went with Hollow Bastion because it's my favorite out of all the original locations in the franchise.

As for music, well, I guess you could say that I may have went a little overboard, but I love the series' soundtrack so much that it would be incredibly difficult to narrow it down. I'll post the links to them here.
Quite a lot, but there are so many songs in this series that I love, so it's hard to really exclude any. I doubt we'd get this many, but I can dream, can't I?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Still can't believe they got rid of Fire Mario.
Out of all the alts to take away...the great one was deleted from Smash life yet his WAH alt stays
...? :confused:

The joke is lost on me lol.
There’s no joke
What matters is that 'Murican Mario is alive and well. As long as 'Murican Mario is alive, we have hope in this world.
I needed both alts to return...they should’ve killed his useless Waluigi alt

D

Deleted member

I don't think he does. He just memes it.
I don't expect for Shisho to play anything without an anime girl. But then again I can't tell whether or not he's memeing about Fortnite, soooo.....

Chrono.

Maybe this is heresy but I find the GameCube controller uncomfortable in all instances.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
>Wireless
View attachment 176064

Real talk, it'll depend on how good it actually feels and if it has that clickity-clack we love so much.
Well aslong as it feels comfortable and the latency is repsonive and quick im sure it would work
Maybe this is heresy but I find the GameCube controller uncomfortable in all instances.
BLASPHEMY!
Meh I’m over the gc controller.
But-but it's the gc controller though....

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Got home from work, decided to buy some candy corn M&Ms because why not

they dont taste like candy corn at all but it's hella good

i also find it funny how it says "aritficial flavoring" like candy corn is all natural from the wild

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
When it comes to some games, a regular controller is better, if not because the 2nd control stick feels more comfortable than the C-stick. On the other hand, I feel like the Gamecube controller is better for other games, especially when it comes to Smash. Then again, it's probably because I did so much Melee back than that the Gamecube controllers feels like second nature.
I also remember the Gamecube controller feeling much better for Soul Calibur II as well, due to how easy it was to actually do all A+B, A+K and B+K moves due to how close the buttons were to each other and B+G felt easier on the fingers too. Seriously, doing A+K and B+G is a pain to do on the Playstation controller.

Last edited:

Chrono.

One of the first things I'm doing as soon as modding on Switch and Ultimate becomes viable is replace all the music in Moray Towers with TWEWY songs.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You ever get the big sad and you try to beat it by listening to sadder music?

:073: actually wait a minute

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dude, why the **** did Joshuu get such a banger.
Probably because he has the best character arcs in the series.

img000046.png

Also Stroheim's theme is the best banger.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I forget, did Joshuu go through his character development when EoH released?
Because it definitely surprised me when I heard it the first time.
Milagro Man (or the end of Vitamin C) just came out by Eyes of Heaven's release. But Eyes of Heaven doesn't use much of JoJolion past Chapter 32 though, and that's just when main bad fruit dad Jobin shows up. But even then, all Jobin does is stay in the background, the actual Joshu content goes back to Shakedown Road when he was a mega **** to people, and 32 was just when Joshu was starting to change.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
People who say the GameCube controller is uncomfortable didn’t grow up playing on controllers like Sega Genesis, Saturn, the og Xbox, or any of the later Atari consoles. Play those and then tell me the game cube controller sucks. Hell, handle the puppy dog Switch controller and you can see the GC Controller is leagues better.

Coming from someone who has played basically every console, the GameCube controller is one of the very best. Pressure sensitive analogue triggers that have a satisfying click, buttons aligned in a matter where 3 of the 4 can sit nicely under your thumb without accidentally pressing any, a rounded shape instead of the box shape used on the PlayStation that perfectly fits the palm, the gc controller is sublime. My only grievances with it are the tiny, cramped d pad and the lack of a couple buttons that others had. I. E. The select button, stick buttons, and a second shoulder button. The only controller that comes close is the 360 controller. That controller is damn near perfect if it weren’t for that stupid ass d pad and the cheapness of the controller itself with all it’s creaking, misaligned analogue sticks, and terrible springs in the triggers and bumpers. The Switch Pro could’ve been something special but alas they still haven’t put the analogue triggers back into their consoles which will forever irk me.
Xbox and PlayStation both took a step back with this generations controllers while Nintendo took a baby step forward.

So, yeah, y’all are wrong is basically what I’m saying. :p

Chrono.

People who say the GameCube controller is uncomfortable didn’t grow up playing on controllers like Sega Genesis, Saturn, the og Xbox, or any of the later Atari consoles. Play those and then tell me the game cube controller sucks. Hell, handle the puppy dog Switch controller and you can see the GC Controller is leagues better.

Coming from someone who has played basically every console, the GameCube controller is one of the very best. Pressure sensitive analogue triggers that have a satisfying click, buttons aligned in a matter where 3 of the 4 can sit nicely under your thumb without accidentally pressing any, a rounded shape instead of the box shape used on the PlayStation that perfectly fits the palm, the gc controller is sublime. My only grievances with it are the tiny, cramped d pad and the lack of a couple buttons that others had. I. E. The select button, stick buttons, and a second shoulder button. The only controller that comes close is the 360 controller. That controller is damn near perfect if it weren’t for that stupid *** d pad and the cheapness of the controller itself with all it’s creaking, misaligned analogue sticks, and terrible springs in the triggers and bumpers. The Switch Pro could’ve been something special but alas they still haven’t put the analogue triggers back into their consoles which will forever irk me.
Xbox and PlayStation both took a step back with this generations controllers while Nintendo took a baby step forward.

So, yeah, y’all are wrong is basically what I’m saying. :p
I did grow up on an OG Xbox, and I also agree that one is much worse.

I still don't know what they were thinking with the Black and White buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom