• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
So I have a question for you all.

If hypothetically Sakurai came up to you and let you decide one new character for Ultimate and they were in regardless who you picked. Who would you choose? Only rule is no characters already deconfirmed.
The Rabbids. Yeah, I would want those ******** in the game. I may be a Rayman fan at heart, but I don't want him, not anymore. :>

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But Andrea, why don't you want Rayman anymore? :o
The dream is dead.
Minions archetypes rule supreme. Bwaaa.

I was actually really into Rabbids when I was little, I think I owned a lot of the Rabbids games on Wii but after trading and giving them up for big boy stuff I only have the original Raving Rabbids and its sequel.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't watch much of the Smash 4 salt. I was busy being hyped up on Tekken's hype.

I'm rooting for Lil' Majin to rep AMERICA!!!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
But Andrea, why don't you want Rayman anymore? :o
For mostly...personal reasons that happened some years ago in here and in other site with some people, just like the ones that made me hate, and deny caring if Ridley ever got in Smash (which his reveal gladly got the opposite effect on me). If I suffered because of them (and I mean because they actually harassed me and so on), then they should too by getting those Rabbids. The Rayman fandom only made me sick, that is why I am glad temporarily pushing Rayman aside and going back to the old days where Ridley is my inspiration. That doesn't mean I stopped liking Rayman THE character, far from it, I'm just taking a break from him (I stopped posting Rayman drawings here, and now I don't want to do it in a certain ****hole place); but when it comes to the fandom (with a few exceptions that became my closest friends), I hate them.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

If hypothetically Sakurai came up to you and let you decide one new character for Ultimate and they were in regardless who you picked. Who would you choose? Only rule is no characters already deconfirmed. My answer would be

Prof Layton. Any character I want has a much better chance and you know who would be very happy with him added.
Sub-Zero. Who cares if he's M-Rated AND Western? SF vs MK can finally happen. Bonus points if he has the MK3 Ninja grunts.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sub-Zero. Who cares if he's M-Rated AND Western? SF vs MK can finally happen. Bonus points if he has the MK3 Ninja grunts.
And then Scorpion kills him like he did in canon and takes his place.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And then Scorpion kills him like he did in canon and takes his place.
Why it gotta be like that man?

Scoprion is my 2nd favorite but Sub's my main bruh.

Anyway, here's a clip of one Majin's matches.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay you guys wanna play a game?

Pick a character you want for Smash.

Just trust me this will be good.

Make sure you quote me.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
For mostly...personal reasons that happened some years ago in here and in other site with some people, just like the ones that made me hate, and deny caring if Ridley ever got in Smash (which his reveal gladly got the opposite effect on me). If I suffered because of them (and I mean because they actually harassed me and so on), then they should too by getting those Rabbids. The Rayman fandom only made me sick, that is why I am glad temporarily pushing Rayman aside and going back to the old days where Ridley is my inspiration. That doesn't mean I stopped liking Rayman THE character, far from it, I'm just taking a break from him (I stopped posting Rayman drawings here, and now I don't want to do it in a certain ****hole place); but when it comes to the fandom (with a few exceptions that became my closest friends), I hate them.
Oh....

I'm sorry that you had to endure through that, Andrea. I just don't get why people have to act like this when they shouldn't need to in the first place. Still, I understand why you want to support the Rabbids now at this point.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

If hypothetically Sakurai came up to you and let you decide one new character for Ultimate and they were in regardless who you picked. Who would you choose? Only rule is no characters already deconfirmed. My answer would be

Prof Layton. Any character I want has a much better chance and you know who would be very happy with him added.
Kiryu Kazuma, he's perfect for a fighting game and has loads to draw from.

Shredder-Zero alt or riot.

Windstar

Banned via Warnings
I’m back from my wedding. It was nice, lots of food. Me and my wife are busy with living preparations, so sorry if I haven’t been active recently.

From what I’ve seen of EVO, it’s just sad. It’s really sad. One of the saddest parts for me is that I can’t even enjoy or get hyped for an EVO Grand Finals. MVD vs Raito was much more intense than Grand Finals and as soon as I saw who was playing, the excitement left my body. Sad for a game I love so much.

Oh.

Oh ****.

Today officially marks 23 years since my launch date.

...and also 7 years away from turning 30. Ugh.
Happy birthday Ura. I hardly know you, but you seem cool enough from what I’ve seen.
This is bull****. Everyone knows that we were genetically altered reptiles.
I figured we were all plants pretending to be humans, but whatever.
What's the dumbest movie you've ever sat through?
I know this question wasn’t aimed at me, but The Emoji Movie was a huge pile of steaming crap. The only reason I watched it was because of a bet I lost.

Make sure you quote me.
Zero. Please.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

Make sure you quote me.
Including deconfirmed characters? Krystal from Star Fox

Not including deconfirmed characters? Slippy from Star Fox.

You mention a game? You going to run the characters through a Hunger Games sim or something?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If I guessed that, wouldn't that mean I already watched it?
That video's VA was so awesome I gotta say.

And my friend when I was in US showed me that video last year, while I already told her I watched it, it was still funny to watch it again.
*just got told I didnt have to transfer all my files on a new SD card on switch, I can just download the games back on the new SD card since saves are on the console*

Me:View attachment 155690 "I didnt know.."
I mean... yeah, since save data are saved on the system storage.
I think you might need to transfer your screenshots and video in the SD card... I haven't try it yet though.

Another Ocotpath Traveler tweet:
LOL

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Nooooo LostSoul, you had a great run with Elphelt going through 3/4 top Japanese players.

Grand Finals for Gear now

Windstar

Banned via Warnings
Sounds like you’re jealous.
No, I’m just surprised. I was guessing Red or Chiko.
I’ve never been to a wedding before, what’s it like?
Not that special, honest. After the actual marrying portion, we drank and chatted with friends for about an hour, then me and my wife danced, we cut the cake, then we went home.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I had no idea what was going on in Guilty Gear. I rooted for the guy on loser's side because his character liked the way his character looked more. Congrats to the winner, though. That was nearly a clean sweep.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

I would love for Sora from Kingdom Hearts to be in Smash.

Make sure you quote me.
Once again, Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom