• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Guys, I need two Team Squid players ASAP. Are there two Team Squid players available?

D

Deleted member

I know this meme is dead, but..
It is about my friend allison allison .
2452552253.jpg

I regret making this and the same time I do not.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Please join our room, my boyfriend is dying.

Tonk V1.png

In other news, here is my tonk. I haven't cleaned it out, and it'll probably take a week for everything for it to arrive, but it is a good tonk. I got the little bits for it too, but I don't think them and the big one will look good in the tank all at once, so I'll probably have to leave them out. Ah well.

I wonder what Cori might be planning here?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wait **** the social wiki is still up?
Then that means-

Untitled.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

D

Deleted member

If NintenZone was a movie, what would my role be?

I would be the main protagonist.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Doesn’t change the fact that you didn’t add a troll emote when you first posted it, which means the original intentions of the post wasn’t to convey sarcasm.
No, that's not what it means. It means that it was easy to misinterpret it.

If the user meant sarcasm, they meant sarcasm. Period. There is no reason to believe otherwise. Their word is good enough.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
NintenZone finds me not funny at all, so no way I am comic relief.
Well then I guess you could be the low-key villain that no one pays mind to but suddenly becomes the big bad at the end.

D

Deleted member

Young Anakin Skywalker :yeahboi::yoshi:
Ehh... No thanks. Sorry kiddo.
I think you would be that child actor that everyone knows, reminiscent of Haley Joel Osment from Sixth Sense.
Mmmm that makes sense, but I feel I could be more useful instead of a child helping the adults solve problems.
Well then I guess you could be the low-key villain that no one pays mind to but suddenly becomes the big bad at the end.
Me a villain?
The movie would end in less than ten minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Please join our room, my boyfriend is dying.

View attachment 153914

In other news, here is my tonk. I haven't cleaned it out, and it'll probably take a week for everything for it to arrive, but it is a good tonk. I got the little bits for it too, but I don't think them and the big one will look good in the tank all at once, so I'll probably have to leave them out. Ah well.

I wonder what Cori might be planning here?
sorry about ya twos game getting disrupted .-.

and ooo neat~ from how ya planned i was expecting a bigger one :V just wider width but hey still looks good

planning to go with a nice good underwater sky atlantis theme for the fishys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom