• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I called him a closet Sonic fan because I was buttmad he kept going on about how much Sonic sucked literally every time the topic came up and he acted just like a closet Sonic fan in every conceivable way. This is what happened.
geez...some people :x well good thing **** him
I think I made it my mission to piss Cliff off as much and as often as possible, lol
wait wait wait wait wait wait is jason cliff?

i know that annoying guy! he was quite the obsessive pushy and just ignoring guy :V don't remember much of what he said cause its been so long since i last saw him but i remember him getting on my nerves bad

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
geez...some people :x well good thing **** him

wait wait wait wait wait wait is jason cliff?

i know that annoying guy! he was quite the obsessive pushy and just ignoring guy :V don't remember much of what he said cause its been so long since i last saw him but i remember him getting on my nerves bad
Yeah Jason the Yoshi was also CliffJumper. I kept calling him Cliff cause he hated it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I remember he lied about being on his college football team. He specified what college it was...and he must not have realized the roster was publicly available online.

There wasn't a single person named Jason despite him saying it was his real name.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If this Jason the Yoshi guy was such spazz, no wonder you guys jump on me when I talk about Yoshi...
Yeah, I admit that guy caused me to dislike Yoshi a bit.
Also thanks to him I go full "eewww" when I see Rainbow Dash lol.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
-shrugs- kinda happened when i wasn't around and people seem to look at it in shame, need to ask another person than me :V
well whatever. id like to see it get updated though, like getting me out in there.

btw Hi Androobie! Are you feeling better?
no not really. just felt like i could pop back in for a moment

Also, welcome back! Hope you’re doing well!
im not back. just opping back in for a moment.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Such a shame that I don't have a page on the Smashboards Social Wiki. :c

I'm super important to the plot of Nintenzone yo!

Windstar

Banned via Warnings
im not sure what they could write down for my page. they’d have to dig prettty deep to find info thats worth writing.
For starters...

Favourite video game character: Fat Chocobo. :troll:
Favourite video game series: Final Fantasy.
Favourite Smash character to play as: No idea.
Favourite Final Smash: Negative Zone (Luigi).
Favourite Assist Trophy summon: Resetti.
Favourite Pokeball summon: Ditto?
Favourite Smash item: Bumper.
Favourite Smash stage: New Pork City.
Most wanted newcomer for Smash: Geno.
Favourite Smash music track: Brawl’s Battlefield theme.

Favourite animal: Birds.
Favourite song: Limelight by Rush.
Favourite movie: Saving Private Ryan.
Favourite meme: “Maybe the (insert thing) was the friends we made along the way.”
Favourite TV show/anime: Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Favourite plant: Venus Flytrap.
Favourite country: Iceland.
Favourite drink: Cranberry Ginger Ale.
Favourite food: Strawberry Shortcake.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
As soon as morning came around and everyone ate breakfast
Untitled1.png

yaaaaaaa....turns out the beaver meat was rotten and everyone vomited their guts out

and yus i mean everyone, except for like lily, red, and coricus, everyone else got ffood poisoning and now our place is literally covered in vomit, what a great morning that was

anywho while we all stumble around thanks to food poisoning we went on and around doing chores, were out of wood and more preceding things are happening so all building projects sans for tileing are suspended
Untitled2.png

biggest news our corn fields are done~ and now were completely full of corn, like seriously our freezer is now stuffed with corn, no more raw food for us and plenty to cook with, and also good for bargaining now that we have more food then we'll ever need

thats been our focus pretty much, harvesting and hauling the corn, and replanting the fields. the flowers have also been eaten a lot and need to be replaced so a lot of gardening just been done about

speaking of which
Untitled3.png

our damn alpacas are eating our flowers! i mean..its better than our food and it isn't a problem vs eating our crops, but still crafty ********

oh ya another sculpture done by coricus got done
Untitled4.png

so she basically made a statue of a smith getting held at smuggling terrorism, well it makes sense at least :V

anyway we just kept at the fields for the next two days to make sure all the corn gets hauled and we set up the next batch of harvest, meanwhile praline continued on to carve out more of the hills about to spread our home and get more materials out

and then i caught this
Untitled5.png

bucko the snake vommiting in our freezer...ya um bucko dranked some of our alcohol and got drunk, badly and she vommited her guts out everywhere, adding just more vomit to our home, ya this been a disgusting bit of few days

whelp i hope that snake learned her lesson, i don't want it dying because it dranked it self to death via alcohol poisoning, **** i'm surprised its still okay, can snakes even handle alcohol?

Untitled7.png

speaking of which theres our bar all ready, sadly its dirty as hell and also has some of i think pralines vomit there, but we been hanging out and relaxing with a beer or two....or 4 in shishoes case, we need to watch him as hes already been abusing them

and finally to end this log
Untitled6.png

we got a birb
i don't know why we got birb
birb self trained and is now part of our community
cause birb

that is all

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If this Jason the Yoshi guy was such spazz, no wonder you guys jump on me when I talk about Yoshi...
Jason has nothing to do with people getting on you about Yoshi. Like I have no issue with Yoshi, and Jason nor you ruined the character for me, but in your case you idol Yoshi to a disturbing, sonetimes annoying level, hence why people get on you about it.

You're not banned from discussing Yoshi. Just don't be annoying about it. And just so you know- we've all been there.

The rest of you remember when Rayman got deconfirmed in that one leak and how I took it? Yeah I still regret it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The wiki just loves to pop up everynow and then doesn't it?

Maybe one of these days it'll become filled out properly. Maybe I'll make another Webcomic for it. The first one is lost somewhere in one of the Smash 4 socials. Would be nice to find but probably too much effort to relook at a meta ****post.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Soooo, Evangelion 3.0+1.0 finally has a tentative release date:

****ing 2020

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
With the recent frequent mentions of Yoshi in this thread, I'm suddenly remembering this old mess of a Super Smash Bros. roster that I made as a joke back in 2013.

My special "Year of Yoshi" roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom