• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ah, there it is. That's more honest. None of that "he won't fit due to so-and-so." It's "I don't want Yoshi just 'cause"
No, it’s I don’t want him in because you’re ****ing annoying as **** and won’t take no for an answer!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander @Shishœ So I just found this gem that made my night that I think you will like:

Looks like this took place at an anime convention, but man, this video is just so fun and addicting to watch! The dance is top tier, and the music is great too!

Ozymandias has some sweet moves! And that line:

"MY NAME IS OZYMANDIIIIAAAAAAAAASSS!!!"

It's so catchy!

The video ultimately made me want Ozymandias even more then I previously wanted... and sadly, even after the 5 Summoning Tickets from the replenished Mana Prism shop, he still won't respond to my summoning call...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Ah, there it is. That's more honest. None of that "he won't fit due to so-and-so." It's "I don't want Yoshi just 'cause"
its pralines game dude, if she says to the game she has in her mind that she herself doesn't see yoshi fit in or want

then thats ****ing it, you aren't in her head, you cant see what she thinks

leave it alone, ya kinda dragged this on enough

Last edited:
Hey remember when I said trying to force your opinions and focusing solely on one single topic was going to lead to issues?

This is what I was referring to.
:061:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
A part of me is surprised that nobody is questioning why I decided Psycho Incarnate would be the main antagonist/final boss
Let me guess...

The eye is the weak point? :oneeye:

Chrono.

Man, it's hilarious that Nintendo considered F-Zero big enough to have a 50-something episode anime.

I should watch it.

EDIT: If nothing else, that opening theme is a banger.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Man, it's hilarious that Nintendo considered F-Zero big enough to have a 50-something episode anime.

I should watch it.
Watch it subbed

Not because the dub is awful but because the dub is incomplete

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Wait.

Wait guys.

I get it now.

This is how Pokechu managed his terrifying Inkbrush skills.

He's min-maxed.

Taste is his dump stat.
Well if this became an actual thing it wouldn’t have any references to other series like Yoshi cause I’d want this to be on an actual console.

Well the cast of characters is:
Swampy, Opo, Shiny, Shish, Aurane, Gwen, Zeb, Red, Me, Uni, Coricus, Mythra, Obobo, Ura, you, Burb & Roger Smith, Cure Lily, Natz, Blue Hunter, Joja, vaan, pokechu and Psychi Incarnate.

So uhh.. idk?
SUPER SMASHBOARDS SETTO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom