• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
actually ya warios just slightly smaller than me, so were around the same height, so ya its actually more a accurate description :V

still only chubby not fat :V

i am built like a fantasy dwarf lol and big boned

so given the body differences just a stage less than his

can't believve ****ing wario is accurate to me goldie will get a kick out that lol
So this all means your as strong as Wario then?

:V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
actually ya warios just slightly smaller than me, so were around the same height, so ya its actually more a accurate description :V

still only chubby not fat :V

i am built like a fantasy dwarf lol and big boned

so given the body differences just a stage less than his

can't believve ****ing wario is accurate to me goldie will get a kick out that lol
So your character is a smaller, less hairy, less gross Wario lol

But why make it gold, when Yuri is more likely to attract me. :v

And no the fact that I can buy Yuri with gold doesn't count.

That line above would have a line through it, but I don't know how to do that on mobile. :v
Cause money is something everyone wants, and it works better than... yuri.

SoulCalibur II had Link on the GameCube version right, and SoulCalibur IV had Star Wars characters? I'm pretty sure having them in didn't detract from the series' identity...
Well that’s the third and sixth game in an already established brand so that’s different.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
So this all means your as strong as Wario then?

:V
well...uni can attest to some of my strength feats when i'm enraged :V and i can carry at least 90 kilos using my body maybe more

so would say i'm pretty strong :V
more or less the same height, and less gut (unless thats what you meant by smaller)

then which case yes :p

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just saw Solo and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

I loved them both but I liked Jurassic World more.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here's Sonic Unleashed's Jungle Joyride Day running in Native 4K on RPCS3.

I'm fairly certain my CPU was crying.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
well...uni can attest to some of my strength feats when i'm enraged :V and i can carry at least 90 kilos using my body maybe more

so would say i'm pretty strong :V

more or less the same height, and less gut (unless thats what you meant by smaller)

then which case yes :p
Well this works cause I had decided you’d be the strongest female character and probably be in the top 5 highest damage characters of the game.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well this works cause I had decided you’d be the strongest female character and probably be in the top 5 highest damage characters of the game.
yay~ my reputation of being able to kick everyones asses from the bombers still retains~

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
A part of me is surprised that nobody is questioning why I decided Psycho Incarnate would be the main antagonist/final boss

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Well that’s the third and sixth game in an already established brand so that’s different.
It became MORE of an established brand thanks to the inclusion of guest characters (that's what put SC on the radar for me at least). Also you said if wanted guest characters you would put ones that were "cooler," which is putting shade on Yoshi.

Also did you just include Legends in the "official" game count? *vomits*

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Do we have a confirmation on when Adeleine's actually revealed?
Nope: the only thing I can tell you really is that Daroach and Dark Meta Knight were revealed 3-4 days after they were teased, so we'll find out about her on Friday or Saturday, give or take.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
A part of me is surprised that nobody is questioning why I decided Psycho Incarnate would be the main antagonist/final boss
not really, makes sense honeslty

if not him like warchamp or mic or someone but those are for like the site as a whole

for nintenzone back here, psycho makes sense

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It became MORE of an established brand thanks to the inclusion of guest characters (that's what put SC on the radar for me at least). Also you said if wanted guest characters you would put ones that were "cooler," which is putting shade on Yoshi.

Also did you just include Legends in the "official" game count? *vomits*
The first game of the series is Soul Edge, which is followed by 6 Soul Calibur games.

not really, makes sense honeslty

if not him like warchamp or mic or someone but those are for like the site as a whole

for nintenzone back here, psycho makes sense
Plus his character was the easiest to think up. He’s a creepy suit of armour with a giant eyeball perched where the head would be.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I started drawing something when inspiration came to me but I was in no condition to draw or even summarize what I was thinking, but I saw it in my art program still sitting there so I just added a little bit and slapped some lazy shading and called it a day because eh.

Forgelord.png

Granted, I've had this general idea for a while, but I should probably work with it more.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Cause money is something everyone wants, and it works better than... yuri.
That was a ****post, just since I'm on mobile, I can't do the line through text trick.

:v

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I started drawing something when inspiration came to me but I was in no condition to draw or even summarize what I was thinking, but I saw it in my art program still sitting there so I just added a little bit and slapped some lazy shading and called it a day because eh.

View attachment 151363

Granted, I've had this general idea for a while, but I should probably work with it more.
for something you just slapped together is much better than like 80% of people who try to slap something together :V ya doubt yourself woomy

thoguh looks rather abstract, a draco knight with a flaming sword?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
praline praline In this Nintenzone game, are mods and admins the DLC characters? :p
Maybe eventually? There’s too many people I don’t wanna go crazy with the roster lol

Oh, I'm well aware of the game order. I just deny the existence of Soul Calibur Legends
Well then you should realize I made no indication I counted it.

That was a ****post, just since I'm on mobile, I can't do the line through text trick.

:v
That’s no excuse!

View attachment 151363

Kinda reminds me of a digimon... I like it.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Well then you should realize I made no indication I counted it.
O rly?

1. Soul Edge (1995)
2. Soulcalibur (1998)
3. Soulcalibur II (2002)
4. Soulcalibur III (2005)
5. Soulcalibur Legends (2007)
6. Soulcalibur IV (2008)

I rest my case.

Also you're still dancing around throwing shade at Yoshi...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
for something you just slapped together is much better than like 80% of people who try to slap something together :V ya doubt yourself woomy

thoguh looks rather abstract, a draco knight with a flaming sword?
Lizard person in armor with flaming sword, so pretty much.

I had one or two ideas in mind for flourish, I'm just bad with bothering with details even on a good day and this. . .isn't quite one of my good days brain function wise, LOL. Wanted the eyeholes on the mask to resemble a depiction of a burning flame, for example.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
O rly?

1. Soul Edge (1995)
2. Soulcalibur (1998)
3. Soulcalibur II (2002)
4. Soulcalibur III (2005)
5. Soulcalibur Legends (2007)
6. Soulcalibur IV (2008)

I rest my case.

Also you're still dancing around throwing shade at Yoshi...
I read Soul Calibur 5. Also Yoshi wouldn’t be a guest cause he just wouldn’t fit imo.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
That feeling when you just noticed this... >_>

Also: Schnee, please! >w>
ezgif.com-crop.gif

praline praline In this Nintenzone game, are mods and admins the DLC characters? :p
Gotta save something for a sequel

View attachment 151363

That's pretty Nito for something "slapped together"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
All I want is to stop making up excuses. "I'm not putting a Yoshi in because it never crossed my mind" is a more honest reason than "oh, it's because he won't fit." I catch stuff like this
He did cross my mind though and I thought he didn’t fit.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
He did cross my mind though and I thought he didn’t fit.
Okay, I don't know what the aesthetic of the game you have in mind is gonna be because I'm not in your head, but if it includes a character that looks like the female version of Wario, I can get some clues. After all, even Tekken has out there characters like a panda bears, a wooden scarecrow and a baby T-rex...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Okay, I don't know what the aesthetic of the game you have in mind is gonna be because I'm not in your head, but if it includes a character that looks like the female version of Wario, I can get some clues. After all, even Tekken has out there characters like a panda bears, a wooden scarecrow and a baby T-rex...
Imagine a fighting game in the art style of Wind Waker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom