• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Asked a girl out.
She never responded.

At least tell me no.
Oh geez... I don't even understand why she'd do that to you as that really isn't ok for her to be leaving someone hanging like that. At the very least, you deserve a response to that question at some point regardless of it being a yes or no...

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm so glad I can keep a game running in sleep mode on the Switch. I'm in the middle of something that's long, quitting would mean starting over, and I can't do it in one sitting.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I still take issue with Dark Pit though. Not even because he could work as a unique fighter, but as a clone, I don't get what they were going for with him. Every other clone in Smash history has some sort of distinct difference from the source character that at least makes it so that they have a bit of a different playstyle despite the similar animations. Dr. Mario is a slower and stronger Mario. Melee Falco was Fox with an inferior ground game but a superior air game. Lucina is tipperless Marth. Pichu is Pikachu with a self-damage gimmick.
To be fair, Dark Pit was a doppelganger of Pit, so for him to be an echo character of Pit isn't that far fetched despite I used to hope him being more unqiue back in the day.

They could have at least change his final smash more unique, I'll give you that.
>Coded as enemy blade

She gonna spam Ghostwalker right?
Im putting an end to this!
Primer
Primer
Sliding Slinger
Ghost Factory
Shadowstrike
So Elma is probably going to get somewhat of the same treatment as how we get Praxis and Theory?
Maybe, or could be a bit similar...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
IMHO, Dr. Mario and Dark Pit should've just been alternate costumes.
I don't agree for Doc. He's got enough unique things to justify being his own character slot.

Dark Pit? Yeah, I totally agree, especially since, iirc, a reason he became a clone was because Three Sacred Treasures didn't seem appropriate for him (might be wrong though, so please correct me if I am).

Since both Pits used the Lightning Chariot at some point, there's really no excuse here.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm just gonna say that :ultdarkpit:is a precious cinnamon roll with dark chocolate drizzle and don't y'all knock that.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Finished the first Bayonetta today.

Overall it was a very solid action game. Had a couple of gripes with it at points (looking at you, Space Harrier section), but overall I had a really good time. Story didn't leave much of an impression, but Bayonetta herself is a very likeable character.

Won't be jumping into the sequel just yet, want to replay certain sections of the first game and get back to other games so I don't suffer burnout.
This is the best song that they should put in Ultimate

https://youtu.be/8BpS7ZvrBpI
Better yet, put some Pac-Man World 2 music in Ultimate

Everything is better with Pac-Man World 2 music.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The "Waluigi not in Smash Ultimate" memes continue to be entertaining.

What's funny is that this video came out before the Nintendo E3 Direct, and now with what happened shortly after... well, I think we know.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Trying out some recording settings and stuff with FE Warriors since it runs at a higher resolution than XC2.

I forgot how good Minerva looks in this game.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Clocked out at 3:30 and got my check. For the first time- I bought my own groceries.

I decided that, because of how good things have been, to treat myself. I got Left 4 Dead and Portal 2. I also bought a lunch pail for work, and food for home.

For the first time in my life, I think I'm going to be okay.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I hate the Pokemon Go community even more for their reaction to the announcement of the Squirtle Go event.

Charmander and Bulbasaur got their events. Now it's Squirtle's turn.

****in' ingrates.

D

Deleted member

I just saw a video of a velociraptor sucking a **** and, honestly, I think this is how I quit the internet.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
um....can ya talk about how ya feel awful?

like...feelings? like your stomach is ****? your head hurts? like descriptions? :V
My forehead feels like it’s compressed, and my eyes hurt too. My throat also feels like sandpaper.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
um...tbh sounds like a type of anxiety .-.
got anything to sooth the nerves out?
Well no it’s definitely allergies or something since I didn’t mention the grosser parts lol

I’ve been drinking a lot kf tea with honey, and other hot things.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well no it’s definitely allergies or something since I didn’t mention the grosser parts lol

I’ve been drinking a lot kf tea with honey, and other hot things.
oh well i have been dealig with a lotta allergies thanks to konnie :V

grosser or not if ya wanna talk about them to see if theres something another mind to help with go ahead

and tea is always a good thing, honey too, berries, lemon, lavender are also pluses

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh well i have been dealig with a lotta allergies thanks to konnie :V

grosser or not if ya wanna talk about them to see if theres something another mind to help with go ahead

and tea is always a good thing, honey too, berries, lemon, lavender are also pluses
well I’ll spoiler it for tohers lol

lots of mucus and phlegm

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well I’ll spoiler it for tohers lol

lots of mucus and phlegm
whats so gross about that lol?

anyway when that happens we usually make some salty soup, clears out your throat and insides pretty damn well~ so maybe thats an idea?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Asked a girl out.

She never responded.

At least tell me no.
I realize you probably did this over text, but I'm just picturing you walking up to a girl, asking her out, and then she just stares at you silently until you walk away.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I decided to buy the Noctis DLC for Tekken. Mostly so that I could have another new stage. But the character himself is kind of fun.

Though he's really weird too, so many of his strings are easily blocked. But he does have an incredibly easy combo that deals 50 something damage.

Still don't have the parts to Geese's Art of Fighting Suit though, I've almost got 300 matches with him and he isn't even my main, just because I'm trying to item grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom