• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The new Smash has so many things that just make sense and feel like they should’ve been in for a while.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Zero Samus looks pretty good. But I think that's more from the updated graphics, as Lucina also looks more human-like and less barbie doll-like.

D

Deleted member

WAIT **** DAISY RIDLEY
SAKURAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I hope this is a glitch because I don't want to see another Smash ruined by hitstun cancelling.
It's not a bug because it's happening consistently and regardless of angle. And the effect scales with your percentage. The higher your percentage, the later that abrupt stop happens.

In previous games, having higher percent effected your launch velocity. You would gradually come to a halt, and then could jump out.

Now though, the launch velocity seems static and being launched is almost like a stratus effect now. The higher your percent, the longer it lasts.

It's a baffling change.

ChikoLad ChikoLad where did you get that pic of Rosalina? :) Could you tell me please?
I got it from the artwork they showed off of all the characters. I just screengrabbed it.

The image is split up into multiple ones on the website though. Here's the Rosalina section.

D

Deleted member

ZSS Smash Bros. Ultimate >> :4zss:>>>> :zerosuitsamus:

Also I think ZSS Smash Bros. Ultimae's breasts are almost the same as Smash 4.
Also ZSS SMASH BROS ULTIMATE HAS SOME NICE LEGS!
ZSS.PNG
232424.jpg

I mean look at the curves. :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm also kind of looking forward to Daemon X Machina.

Now I wait for the next Direct for Prime 4.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It's not a bug because it's happening consistently and regardless of angle. And the effect scales with your percentage. The higher your percentage, the later that abrupt stop happens.

In previous games, having higher percent effected your launch velocity. You would gradually come to a halt, and then could jump out.

Now though, the launch velocity seems static and being launched is almost like a stratus effect now. The higher your percent, the longer it lasts.

It's a baffling change.

I got it from the artwork they showed off of all the characters. I just screengrabbed it.

The image is split up into multiple ones on the website though. Here's the Rosalina section.

^u^ Thank you kindly! This artwork is simply GORGEOUS!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

From all you saw in this, this is what worried or atracted you the most? Jesus, Shiny. xD I don't know what to think anymore.
Of course not, I was just trying to prove myself.
The thing that caught my attention was... RIDLEY!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This site was broken for like most of the day so I guess i'll post my thoughts here...

- Indifferent to most of the games shown at the start, Not sure what the first game was and I don't know much about XC2.

- Fire Emblem Switch looks really underwhelming TBH. It's artstyle is so bland and uninspiring and the gameplay didn't really wow me either. I guess I have to reserve judgement once we see more of this game but right now i'm not liking what i'm seeing. For what it's worth, I thought FE Echoes had a really good art direction personally.

- Mario Party returning to it's roots is great. It's been way too long since we got a true MP experience and it's something i'll def look in to when I pick up a Switch eventually.

- DBFZ on the Switch is nice so now it's accessible on every platform.

- My opinion of Lets Go hasn't changed much. IDK if i'll buy or not.

- Le Smash (lots of rambling here lol). This is the game that convinced me to buy a Switch with all the content packed in to it and how gorgeous the game looks aesthetically. They brought back everyone especially my boy :younglinkmelee: who everyone was convinced would never come back (vindication for me lol) and :snake:being back is beyond amazing for me. Really love the design choices Sakurai made for Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf's costumes. Link had some changes to make him more BoTW-esque but still incorporates a lot of his old moveset which I thought was the best way to go. Zelda using her ALBW design was a great choice and she looks to be the best she's been in Smash IMO. Ganondorf rocking his OoT design is something i've wanted since Brawl and now they finally made changes to him to make him less of a crappy character lol. Thank god they got rid of the TP designs which i've wanted to see go away for so long now. I'm not entirely sure what to make of Sakurai saying that newcomers will be kept at a minimum but my guess is that it's 5 or less. K. Rool I feel is a lock with Ridley in the game though I won't call him a shoe in just yet lol. I think Squirtle and Ivysaur should have been their own separate characters since Charizard is separate but pish posh I guess. Sakurai cares more about Leaf than Game Freak does haha. Was surprised to see some characters like Takamaru get deconfirmed but I guess that potentially leaves a spot open for a retro? Still waiting to see more if there's going to be an Adventure Mode akin to Melee which is what I hope they'll do.

So yeah there's still a lot to see but that's my take so far.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

It's a baffling change.
So... not as busted as in Brawl then?

I might tolerate it then.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I haven't seen much talk about Fire Emblem Three Houses, so I'd figure I'd some details about the game that just popped up:

First, we have the names of our three lords:

Edelgard is that prominent new female character (and Cristina Vee has already confirmed that she is indeed her voice actress), Dmitri is the blond-haired guy, and Claude is the tanned guy.

We also now that Edelgard uses axes, Dmitri uses lances, and Claude uses bows. Yes, you heard that right. Claude is an archer. This makes Claude our first true archer lord in the series (he's also our first tanned skin lord too)!

Here's some additional information about the game, detailing bits about its story and the continent's name:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So it's the big enhanced port everyone was talking about. Kind of. It's cool I guess. Doesn't make up for the lack of more interesting titles, but I'm hyped like everyone else (including you guys) so there's that. Certainly not to a huge extent because I feel it's more of the same. Looking forward to it.

Happy to see Bayonetta playable again. You got your Ridley and your Climbers back.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mythra Mythra
spoiler tag just in case but.
So.....now that the Xenoblade 2 DLC spoiled Malos's idendity as a Aegis along others things.

Does that mean I can finally use Malos fanart with him using the black monado?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Smash really saved that direct from being average.
New FE looks p cool and the XC2 dlc is looking good.
Don't really like that they skimmed over everything else though and I imagine the Treehouse has more stuff to announce later.

But whew ****ing lad.
This should have just been the response when talking about veterans

Snake with David Hayter back.
Ike
Lucina <3
Shulk (love how they went further into "**** authenticity territory here")
CAN'T IRK THE MARTH
And all the new stuff is amazing

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mythra Mythra
spoiler tag just in case but.
So.....now that the Xenoblade 2 DLC spoiled Malos's idendity as a Aegis along others things.

Does that mean I can finally use Malos fanart with him using the black monado?

Yep
A spoiler made public indeed, but a minor one imo.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Remember that they said during Treehouse that damage, knockback, and other aspects of the game are still subject to change before the game's official release, and we still have 6 months until then.

I really hope that we get at least 3 more characters to push ourselves over 70 characters, that's be amazing.

Also, does anybody know when the Smash Invitational begins? I haven't been paying attention to the Splatoon Tournament, so I don't really know how far along it is yet.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Smash really saved that direct from being average.
New FE looks p cool and the XC2 dlc is looking good.
Don't really like that they skimmed over everything else though and I imagine the Treehouse has more stuff to announce later.

But whew ****ing lad.
This should have just been the response when talking about veterans

Snake with David Hayter back.
Ike
Lucina <3
Shulk (love how they went further into "**** authenticity territory here")
CAN'T IRK THE MARTH
And all the new stuff is amazing

Is Hayter actually back? I wasn't able to hear his voice in any footage.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I haven't seen much talk about Fire Emblem Three Houses, so I'd figure I'd some details about the game that just popped up:

First, we have the names of our three lords:

Edelgard is that prominent new female character (and Cristina Vee has already confirmed that she is indeed her voice actress), Dmitri is the blond-haired guy, and Claude is the tanned guy.

We also now that Edelgard uses axes, Dmitri uses lances, and Claude uses bows. Yes, you heard that right. Claude is an archer. This makes Claude our first true archer lord in the series (he's also our first tanned skin lord too)!

Here's some additional information about the game, detailing bits about its story and the continent's name:

Cool. Hope I don't have to rely on Same Sex S supports for this version as well.

And Three Houses is the official name? Cool.

And female Axe user? I'm throwing my weight behind them to be the next FE newcomer for Smash.

Also, can someone confirm to me, I thought I saw Tiki in the trailer, was she in it?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yep
A spoiler made public indeed, but a minor one imo.
Best direct ever then.

Nintendo won E3 for me, just because of this alone, everything else is bonus.:denzel:

D

Deleted member

Marth is far more handsome in Smash Bros. Ultimate than in Smash 4 by far. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom