• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What do you mean "all built up"?
Of course, the original Thor had its downsides to it.
Honestly I don't remember. I only saw it the one time 7 years ago. That's just what I remember feeling. Like the end didn't really have an impact. Maybe like the movie just existed to introduce a character rather than tell a good story. IDK

Chrono.

I haven't seen the second Thor movie because I hated the first. If the second is considered bad by Marvel fans...I can't imagine what I'd think of it.

I actually wanted to see Ragnarok though because of Planet Hulk reference. But I haven't seen it.
Ragnarok is ****ing great, it's on a whole 'nother level compared to the first and especially The Dark World.

Taika Waititi brought the goods.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Rewatched DBS131 another two times; now I have my full thoughts.

-I thought 17 was going to mess with Jiren's mentality again, but good 'ol Frisbee did it this time.
-Jiren stepping on Frieza's tail to use it as a punching bag was pretty hardcore
-JUNANAGO WITH THE SPEAR BAH GAWD
-Jiren showed character development for once by getting a Trust Boost
-"My back had a bloody explosion like 386 milliseconds ago but I can fight now!" - Goku
-After realizing he would not get his cruise, 17 decided to ship Goku and Frieza instead
-"We'll make up over my dead body!"
-CRANK IT UP ONE LAST TIME: KA KA KACHI DAZE
-Vegeta's face while seeing Goku and Freezer together is priceless
-That last fight coreography was something special, not only beacuse it was nicely executed, but also due the characters involved
-C'MON FRIEZA YOU CAN DO IT
-Goku's hair blinking in and out of Super Saiyan was my favorite part; the last time he was drained without getting gift energy he still went SSJBKKx20 and now he was struggling to activate SSJ. The final push felt even more legit with that detail. Add the fact the last time Goku's hair blinked in that way was when he went SSJ for the first time against the dude who helped to take down Jiren: Frieza.
-IKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-Android 17 is the Last Survivor, HE'S GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA
-The Super Dragon Balls wish was obvious since the beginning, even the Zenos predicted it, but letting the MVP to ask it was a nice touch.
-El Grande Padre saying a selfish wish would erase the winning Universe was the plot twist I guess (Thank **** U9 didn' win)
-lmao Whis revived Frieza
-Ew Brianne is back
-Waifu Coliflora is back too
-MY MAN EL HIT
-Muscular dude with multicolor hair helps an alien discover friendship by punching him really hard many times.
-We back home after the longest 48 minutes ever; the most badass 48 minutes.
-Goku cannot trigger UI at will, meaning the road for a Saiyan to become stronger never ends.

YES

We'll see you soon again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am about to go to sleep and I have someting to say.
Saitama ( One Punch Man ) could beat the entire DBZ canon universe.
Rewatched DBS131 another two times; now I have my full thoughts.

-I thought 17 was going to mess with Jiren's mentality again, but good 'ol Frisbee did it this time.
-Jiren stepping on Frieza's tail to use it as a punching bag was pretty hardcore
-JUNANAGO WITH THE SPEAR BAH GAWD
-Jiren showed character development for once by getting a Trust Boost
-"My back had a bloody explosion like 386 milliseconds ago but I can fight now!" - Goku
-After realizing he would not get his cruise, 17 decided to ship Goku and Frieza instead
-"We'll make up over my dead body!"
-CRANK IT UP ONE LAST TIME: KA KA KACHI DAZE
-Vegeta's face while seeing Goku and Freezer together is priceless
-That last fight coreography was something special, not only beacuse it was nicely executed, but also due the characters involved
-C'MON FRIEZA YOU CAN DO IT
-Goku's hair blinking in and out of Super Saiyan was my favorite part; the last time he was drained without getting gift energy he still went SSJBKKx20 and now he was struggling to activate SSJ. The final push felt even more legit with that detail. Add the fact the last time Goku's hair blinked in that way was when he went SSJ for the first time against the dude who helped to take down Jiren: Frieza.
-Android 17 is the Last Survivor, HE'S GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA
-The Super Dragon Balls wish was obvious since the beginning, even the Zenos predicted it, but letting the MVP to ask it was a nice touch.
-El Grande Padre saying a selfish wish would erase the winning Universe was the plot twist I guess (Thank **** U9 didn' win)
-Ew Brianne is back
-Waifu Coliflora is back too
-MY MAN EL HIT
-Muscular dude with multicolor hair helps an alien discover friendship by punching him really hard many times.
-We back home after the longest 48 minutes ever; the most badass 48 minutes.
-Goku cannot trigger UI at will, meaning the road for a Saiyan to become stronger never ends.

YES

We'll see you soon again.
That DBZ image of Light-Blue Hair Vegeta looks like himself in Fire Emblem Heroes. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder if Frieza is like a lizard because he keeps losing his tail.

But he didn't lose his tail when it would have been advantageous to him.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
México doing its annual Teletón thing the day Dragon Ball Super ended is legit backfiring; no one is noticing the charity event as DB stuff is still trending pretty hard.

D

Deleted member

My favorite MCU movie is Thor Ragnarok because it's amazing.
I've watched all of them so far, except for Ant-Man which I can't find online.
Anyway, back to class

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I got a minor spoiler for DBS

I saw a pic of Kale, Caulifla and Cabba so I guess they got revived along woth the rest of Universe 6 I imagine. Not that I’m surprised since those 3 and Hit are very marketable for Toei.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well I got a minor spoiler for DBS

I saw a pic of Kale, Caulifla and Cabba so I guess they got revived along woth the rest of Universe 6 I imagine. Not that I’m surprised since those 3 and Hit are very marketable for Toei.
Watch it now if you can; Twitter is flooded with spoilers now.

I think I'll not sleep much tonight as Im still pretty pumped.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I went to Toys R Us and got this Blastoise Knock Off Lego thing.

Toys R Us is having a closing sale. But it was only like 5% off

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm honestly surprised they didn't make [REDACTED] a permanent Party Member in New Game+. I mean, obviously they're not that fleshed out since he's only temporary, but if we can get "those" blades as... literal blades, I don't see any reason we couldn't have [REDACTED] stick around in the party. Especially since some unused voice lines imply he actually may have stuck around longer.

Heck, I would have taken them as an actual blade.
I have no idea what you talking about lol....
I mean you do have a point since XC2 actually still had the least playable party members in all Xenoblade game if you don't count the blades.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
I have no idea what you talking about lol....
I mean you do have a point since XC2 actually still had the least playable party members in all Xenoblade game if you don't count the blades.
Vandham stays dead in NG+, even though you can use all the Torna blades and such.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Vandham stays dead in NG+, even though you can use all the Torna blades and such.
DarkAura64 was actually talking about
Jin

But yeah,

Having Vandham be a full party member in a futur update would be great. I need more Australian Pacha in my life.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Obviously.... And unfortunately ... I really hope maybe they can have another update where you can "revive" Vandham even after he was killed after chapter 3 in NG+.
Please aware that I am not too fond of talking about XC2 spoilers for now lol, regardless of big or small.

I already mention this when sort of reviewing XC2 is probably the most easily spoiled game in the series compare to the previous two games.... Biggest factor has to be the party members and Blades.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
DarkAura64 was actually talking about
Jin

But yeah,

Having Vandham be a full party member in a futur update would be great. I need more Australian Pacha in my life.

Kewl thing you can do in NG+
>Level down Jin to 8
>Fight Mayne Driver 1v1 as him
>Skyward Slash and Heavenly Disrupt to Break-Topple-Launch-Smash Mayne
>????
>Profit

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I finally found of that you can actually farm Element Orb Finisher Auf cores by defeating the UM in Leftheria which was a pain to beat back then...

Besides Dahlia, I wonder which other blade can break more than one orb when equipping that Element Orb Finisher Aux core....

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Kewl thing you can do in NG+
>Level down Jin to 8
>Fight Mayne Driver 1v1 as him
>Skyward Slash and Heavenly Disrupt to Break-Topple-Launch-Smash Mayne
>????
>Profit
That's really evil, I love it.:4wario2:

Sadly, I am too lazy to redo everything until I get to chapter 8. :(

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I went to Toys R Us and got this Blastoise Knock Off Lego thing.

Toys R Us is having a closing sale. But it was only like 5% off
Haha, I worked at Toys last year and know exactly which one you're talking about. It's weird looking, man.

Work out and get ****ing stronk, that's what Goku would do.

@Zeb~
Chrono. Chrono.
This had to be done.
That moment when it only just now dawned on me that the universe survival tourney is just a giant game of Fortnite/PUBG/Whatever the heck you prefer.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Been watching through the Marvel Cinematic Universe this weekend, and as such it has been the first time EVER that I've gone through (almost) every single MCU film in order...and dang this experience has been wonderful so far.

Speaking of which, it's made me curious: for all Marvel fans here, what's your favorite MCU film and why?
The only one that I could say I genuinely liked was Spider-Man: Homecoming and that's because it actually tried to do something beyond trying to save the world. That helped made it compelling as opposed to feeling bloated and totally impersonal like say, Avengers: Age of Ultron. The MCU needs to take more of the Homecoming route and less what they are trying to do with Infinity Wars and Avengers 4 because eventually people will get tired of seeing the same thing again.

They're all competently made but competence does not breed greatness. Of course I've only seen some of them and I'm indifferent towards Marvel but unless Infinity Wars and Avengers 4 are truly compelling epics and not another popcorn films with excellent special effects, then I'm done with MCU films.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Cute and well done but fake.

I feel like I need to keep that sentence pasted somewhere for literally every time this happens.
LOL, I don't think saying anything is required in talking about these "leaks"

All don't look good to me Tbh ..
I'm not even sure what they could even do with that water tapir.

Ooh, unless it turns into a water elephant. That'd be cool for a starter.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And uh, maybe it is because BotW Zelda is blond as well... That her in Mythra suit just fits...

And yep, behind her is Link in Rex's suit..

Harubusa use to have artworks on Miiverse and yes, I save most of them right before it was about to be shut down. . I think most of them can still be found on Pixiv if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have been unimpressed with all the water starter fakemon that these "leaks" have put out.

Makes me wonder if Gamefreak can actually pull something off

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
DB Super
I laughed at Vegeta's reaction to Goku and Frieza working together. Those 2 fighting as a team is one of the best parts of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom