• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

On the topic of solo Pyra in Smash, I wouldn't mind it, but a Rex+Pyra(/Mythra maybe) team-up always made more sense to me. Though I suppose the former is also a possibility.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Chrom didn't really have much. . .agency compared to the other two, though.
More like Robin completely hijacked the plot and took center stage in the last few chapters. That's the only time he actually became significant to the plot.

Lucina barely did anything in the plot either.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have to say, these two videos are good at Smash for Switch analysis.
This video is simple, yet long. Just a look on the silhouette who are at the flames with explanation and someone with him.
While shorter than GameXplain's with discussing characters, they talk about the Inkling's potential move-set and if the male is going to be an alt or not. Also they bring up a good point of how HAl is help making the game, in which HAL made 64 and Melee. HAL did not help in Smash 4, and the title looks a lot like Melee and Brawl's entrance.
I do not know which one I liked better.
He's a ghost.

How can he be cinnamon when he's cinnagone from this world? :troll:
Do you think you are worst a making jokes than I am?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mean honestly I want to wait on all that until E3.
Right now there's not a whole lot to go by. Apart from a 30 second pre-rendered trailer.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
".....I wonder is earth kun is a thing"

*googles*

"Oh my god hes real
I prefer Earth-chan personally, who I ship with Moon-chan by the way :p

What, did you expect not to ship the human personification of the Earth, that's female, with the female personification of the Moon. You guys really should take note on my title.

Also, the Earth-chan allows me to make jokes of her being flat, just like @Best Gwen :troll:

That's right I brought back that dead old joke.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If we want, we can talk about actual good ass fighting games on the Switch.
Like King of Fighters, that's a good ass series and you can play it on the pooper.

So, where is everyone posting their speculation rosters in Smashboards as of now? Or has everyone yet to do so now?

I would like to see what everyone is speculating right now. :scared:
There waaaaaaaaaaaaaaas a Smash Switch roster thread prepped, but it sort of got broken when mods were prepping the boards for the switch section being reworked. Hasn't been fixed yet
:061:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
More like Robin completely hijacked the plot and took center stage in the last few chapters. That's the only time he actually became significant to the plot.

Lucina barely did anything in the plot either.
Honestly the plot was more a series of reactions on the part of every character most of the time. Robin actually did make (completely insane, but awesome) tactical calls prior to the point where the actual point behind their being there cropped up.

Honestly you could have replaced the whole cast and aside from the brief moments where Robin and Lucina have importance nothing would have changed. What they did were the only times protagonists actually acted instead of reacted.

D

Deleted member

NO GET THOSE AWAY FROM ME YOU MEANIE :mad:
RED, YOU CAUSED STOOPID'S DEATH. I AM CALLING THE POLICE FORCE. :mad:
~still love you, Red~
There waaaaaaaaaaaaaaas a Smash Switch roster thread prepped, but it sort of got broken when mods were prepping the boards for the switch section being reworked. Hasn't been fixed yet
:061:
The moderators are doing a good job at fixing it though.

Chrono.

If we want, we can talk about actual good *** fighting games on the Switch.
Like King of Fighters, that's a good *** series and you can play it on the pooper.
Repping KOF?

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but kept putting it off and forgetting about it. Well, here's a saying I probably use way too often; better late than never. I got a question for Splatoon fans here:

I never got the first Splatoon, despite liking the way it looked and thinking the gameplay looked really fun. The sequel has been out for a while now, it has loads of new content, and Splatfests are still going on, whereas the first game's Splatfests finished up back in 2016. This leads me to my question; is the first Splatoon still worth getting?

I'm sure it's still a great game on it's own (it started what's probably going to become a bigger franchise in the future, it's already a major success with just two games so far), but outside of single player modes (I know it has some, including a story mode) do any of you still play it and have fun with it? Does it still have an active online multiplayer community? Does the sequel's online multiplayer mode mostly outclass the first's?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but kept putting it off and forgetting about it. Well, here's a saying I probably use way too often; better late than never. I got a question for Splatoon fans here:

I never got the first Splatoon, despite liking the way it looked and thinking the gameplay looked really fun. The sequel has been out for a while now, it has loads of new content, and Splatfests are still going on, whereas the first game's Splatfests finished up back in 2016. This leads me to my question; is the first Splatoon still worth getting?

I'm sure it's still a great game on it's own (it started what's probably going to become a bigger franchise in the future, it's already a major success with just two games so far), but outside of single player modes (I know it has some, including a story mode) do any of you still play it and have fun with it? Does it still have an active online multiplayer community? Does the sequel's online multiplayer mode mostly outclass the first's?
Honestly, Splatoon 2 can be basically summed as "like the first one, but with more"

It's not really a bad thing. After all, why fix what isn't broken? But it does mean there's really no point in trying the original when you can do more or less the same with 2, but with more modes like Salmon Run (which is really fun, btw), Clam Blitz and the monthly Splatfests.

The stuff that's changed is basically some much needed changes anyway, like removing the Damage Up ability or rebalancing the abilities and specials.

Also pants.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Not that anyone cares anymore given the current circumstances but a quick update on Ultra Moon...

Incineroar
Noibat
Ribombee
Milotic
Metang

Sort of conflicted between whether I should keep Ribombee or switch it out for Mimikyu when I'm able to catch it...Ghost Trial is up next btw so it's not too much longer til I can...I do want a Ghost type on my team, but Ribombee has been putting in work, despite me always thinking of it as a temp team member...

Also still deciding on my final team member...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Honestly the plot was more a series of reactions on the part of every character most of the time. Robin actually did make (completely insane, but awesome) tactical calls prior to the point where the actual point behind their being there cropped up.

Honestly you could have replaced the whole cast and aside from the brief moments where Robin and Lucina have importance nothing would have changed. What they did were the only times protagonists actually acted instead of reacted.
I don't really see how everything in the plot was a reaction from every character.

The only time I can recall Robin's tactical calls (and the only one I can recall from that was when he blew up the ships) came into effect was during the Valm arc, where him and Chrom were the ones calling the shots. Going even earlier, the whole Gangrel arc was Chrom's spotlight as a main character, not Robin's or Lucina's.

Lucina was more so just a secondary lord helping out Chrom and Robin than a real standalone protagonist.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

If you could pick it up for $20-30, maybe.

Story mode is good, the specials all have a different feel, and though the stages are largely much plainer (and have mostly been ported to 2) they're still fun.

If you only wanted to pick one, though, pick 2. It exceeds the original in almost every way, and has enough control differences that going from one to the other messes you up a bit.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Excuse me, I'll have you know that's a Western Slender Blind Snake.
It is an adorable child and I love it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom