• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Look into your heart, you know it to be true.

D

Deleted member

he IS gay but that doesn't mean you're wrong imo

He was talking about how you two memed on him when he was being serious. Granted that's not as toxic as other stuff I've seen on this site, let alone today, but you get the point
I don't get what's the issue of using the word "gay" though. It's 2018*, everyone memes the word gay because we're all gay

*Open to debate.
We're not memeing about my orientation tho.

I'm just trying to flirt with Shisho, gosh.
No, we're most definitely meming about your orientation
Well more like-
You: Uses the word Gay
Me: Hey can you be careful when using that word.
You: "Uses the word again.
Me: Yeah pretty toxic
You: Make the post above.

You could have handled it better dude.

....What?
It was Alucard that used the word gay but even still I don't get your point in "being careful with it"
The place may not be toxic, but it sure is on fire :troll:
So, we need a burn heal?

D

Deleted member

Wow, it turns out the Nintendo Direct video was number one on trending yesterday and number two today. Nice job Youtube, though Nintendo Direct should still be number one in trending.

I think Nintendo is going to either push for an E10+ again or hopefully a T.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think Nintendo is going to either push for an E10+ again or hopefully a T.
"An actual flintlock rifle, charred bone, lewd jokes, assorted viscera, mass death, nudity, and a character who's design is literally their flesh falling off and nobody cares.

A little bit of slapstick and WATCH OUT YOU'RE TOEING THE LINE MISTER."

-Mashpotato Samurai, cira 3018

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Am I the only one who isn't pursuing to find out who those silhouettes are in the trailer?

I'd rather wait than learn someone wasn't actually there.

D

Deleted member

"An actual flintlock rifle, charred bone, lewd jokes, assorted viscera, mass death, nudity, and a character who's design is literally their flesh falling off and nobody cares.

A little bit of slapstick and WATCH OUT YOU'RE TOEING THE LINE MISTER."

-Mashpotato Samurai, cira 3018
Are you okay kiddo?

So what you mean to say is...

We need a Burn Heal instead of an Antidote?
BOTH
xD I think there hasn't been any Smash title that doesn't have it. Its...

Pretty much.
Mmm hmm, I am sure they will add more laws. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Am I the only one who isn't pursuing to find out who those silhouettes are in the trailer?

I'd rather wait than learn someone wasn't actually there.
If it was for potential newcomers I'd get it but it's literally the most predictable veterans.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
It was Alucard that used the word gay but even still I don't get your point in "being careful with it"
Because using the word in a way that isn't about one orientation can be disrespectful, I know that wasn't his intentions but still.

Lucas x Inkling Boy OTP.

It's over, you can go home now guys. :039:
Fixed that for yeah buddy. :troll:

D

Deleted member

If it was for potential newcomers I'd get it but it's literally the most predictable veterans.
Hey, you never know what characters might come. We got Cloud and nobody expected that. Be hopeful.
Also are there going to DLC where you need to pull out money?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Are you okay kiddo?
I will never not laugh at the amount of crap Kid Icarus: Uprising got past the radar for it's E10+ rating while Smash games constantly get stamped with T ratings over basically being concentrated slapstick.

Every time I give it a second look I notice something else Uprising slipped in that'd be questionable in a T or even in some cases an M-rated game if paid more attention to. The sheer cojones Sakurai must have had to hand it into the ESRB with a straight face must have been spectacular.

D

Deleted member

Well I for one don't mind a gaming company focusing on the games.
Chances are, one who wants to use non-game applications on their system already has devices capable of running them. Obviously, having them on Switch wouldn't hurt, as it's convenient, but I agree with you. I'd personally prefer it to be a game system first and foremost. An Internet browser would be nice and just as convenient, but there's only one reason why I'd say it's not there yet, and that may very well be because of 3DS and Wii U browser exploits.

D

Deleted member

".....I wonder is earth kun is a thing"

*googles*

"Oh my god hes real
I...uh....I do not even know...Thanks for the google....
Wrong. Incorect. No.
I love how instead of just going "Wrong" you literally just put three which cracked me up.
Nintendo wants money. How could there not be DLC?

But let's not talk about that until after the game is released.
NOOO I mean when the game IS released, is Nintendo going to force you to buy to earn?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'd be more amazed if Nintendo didn't do paid DLC.
It's free money and people will gobble it up.

If they do microtransactions though **** that I'm not buying. I don't care if it's Smash I'm not going into microtransactions in a 60 dollar game.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So I'm sitting in my now non-functional car.

Died a few weeks back. Sentenced to be scrapped on Monday.

I got a replacement and all that. But this car's been with me a full decade now, and it's been through hell for me in that time.

And it's basically dead now because one part costs too much to fix.

So here I am sitting in the driver's seat just taking in how much memory I got tied up in this thing.

...y'all ever just break down in tears over some really dumb ****?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I got a replacement and all that. But this car's been with me a full decade now, and it's been through hell for me in that time.

So here I am sitting in the driver's seat just taking in how much memory I got tied up in this thing.

Now I want a photoshop of your Pikachu crying while standing in front of a junkyard.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Because using the word in a way that isn't about one orientation can be disrespectful, I know that wasn't his intentions but still.
It can be, but it wasn't there.

I mean, when the gay guy is using the term to make a friendly joke/flirt I think everything is fine.

Nothing bad happened here. Nothing toxic either.

D

Deleted member

-pats back-
It is okay to cry, that car was there with you for a decade, helping you with your life.
. . .Day 1 DLC??
UH IT MEANS right when the game is released with all of the characters, you can not get all. Some need to be earned. Is that going to happen? I do not think that they are going to do that, but I am hoping for DLC after the game is released.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Well I cried when my game boy, game boy advanced, Gamecube, 3DS broke on me so yes, I have

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I will never not laugh at the amount of crap Kid Icarus: Uprising got past the radar for it's E10+ rating while Smash games constantly get stamped with T ratings over basically being concentrated slapstick.

Every time I give it a second look I notice something else Uprising slipped in that'd be questionable in a T or even in some cases an M-rated game if paid more attention to. The sheer cojones Sakurai must have had to hand it into the ESRB with a straight face must have been spectacular.
Wouldn't it have been NoA handing it to the ESRB? How much of what was slipped past the radar Sakurai's work or the Treehouse's work?

D

Deleted member

Are we really talking DLC here?

Lol go to bed.
The game already came out. We're in September, don't you know? You may think it's March, but that's just an illusion.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
It can be, but it wasn't there.

I mean, when the gay guy is using the term to make a friendly joke/flirt I think everything is fine.

Nothing bad happened here. Nothing toxic either.
I mean I don't think his orientation gives him a pass with using the word has a joke but seeing has this is going nowhere this conversion is over.

That's not dumb, that's not dumb at all.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean I don't think his orientation gives him a pass with using the word has a joke but seeing has this is going nowhere this conversion is over.
It is, but I'll just share my two cents before it ends.

If none of the people involved in the conversation are offended, is it really offensive?

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
There's a difference between using the term jokingly and using the term pejoratively.

Context context context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom