• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

>Peeing in the toilet instead of doing it on your mortal enemies
Why would I want to do that? It would make me look like a loser to be honest. Why would I want to..... I said enough.
Mythra has good jokes actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Back in the day, they had Peanuts characters (yes seriously, kids) smoking on a chocolate cigar with Charlie Brown giving it and Snoopy biting on it like candy back in 1959.
Granted the point of the commercial is to advertise the then-new 1960 Ford but still, dang. After the world found out how bad cigars and cigarettes are, this would never pass.

Chrono.

Riku's KH3 design might be his best one.
Simple and to the point. The Noctis hair is actually a good look on him. Even the extra belts don't look overdone.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm kind of late to saying this, but it turns out that the next Tempest Trials is the first TT in a long time where I haven't had any of the bonus units at 5 stars. The closest thing I have is two 4 star Kleins. I think I might want to use them, but I'm not sure. If I did, I could probably use my shards and crystals to get him to level 40 quickly.
So folks.

What do you think of shipping communities?

Think they're good? Bad? Go too far sometimes? What?
I personally don't have a problem with the concept of shipping. However, I do think it can get a little out of hand when some people try to shove their pairings down people's throats.
I also think that it gets out of hand when fans hate on a character for getting in the way of a certain pairing.
But aside from that, as long as the pairings are reasonable and aren't incest/selfcest/etc., I'm totally fine with shipping.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Back in the day, they had Peanuts characters (yes seriously, kids) smoking on a chocolate cigar with Charlie Brown giving it and Snoopy biting on it like candy back in 1959.
Granted the point of the commercial is to advertise the then-new 1960 Ford but still, dang. After the world found out how bad cigars and cigarettes are, this would never pass.
Didn't the Flintstones outright ADVERTISE cigarettes?

Smoking culture was insane back then.

. . .I should probably go back to forgetting that like all the other uncomfortable things that were acceptable in the 20th century America. *flips past "kidnapping and forced medical infertility for the sake of eugenics" and "having different sinks for different races because something something racism" and plops it back in*

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Didn't the Flintstones outright ADVERTISE cigarettes?

Smoking culture was insane back then.

. . .I should probably go back to forgetting that like all the other uncomfortable things that were acceptable in the 20th century America. *flips past "kidnapping and forced medical infertility for the sake of eugenics" and "having different sinks for different races because something something racism" and plops it back in*
For all the nostalgia there is, some really messed up stuff happened in the past. We're best off remembering and acknowledging it, so that we can avoid making the same mistakes and be a better example.

Which is easier said than done when there're people out there who see sticking to their metaphorical guns and refusing to ever question themselves as a good thing...

Nintendo has won Valentines Day. Pack it up, everybody.

Wait, that's real? That's not a fanmade mockup?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone like my new profile picture?
Nintendo has won Valentines Day. Pack it up, everybody.

This is honestly the most perfect gift that I can send someone.
Riku's KH3 design might be his best one.

Simple and to the point. The Noctis hair is actually a good look on him. Even the extra belts don't look overdone.
That design does look simple yet nice-looking and I do like Riku's KH3 design a lot!
It's real, my friend.

Swole Dedede is a boss in the upcoming Kirby Star Allies:

T H I C C

D

Deleted member

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I still really want to know if certain rares are really harder to get than others.

KOS-MOS is practically a given, but Vale, Zenobia and Dahlia are others I always see people missing.
Funny is I do see some got KOS Mos very early.
I already got Vale, Zenobia and Dahlia though so... It really random when it comes to chances.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well I took forever to build it so I don’t wanna have to take forever twice.

Also I wish we could record videos so I could give some kind of quick tour of my town. All I can do is take a pic of the sky view of my town. Which I’ve been posting on my twitter if you have a twitter account
I almost thought about sharing picturs of my towns also, I still need to make that twitter account. It would make sharing pictures much easier

D

Deleted member

No more reviews later on this profile picture or else I am settling with this. :p

I definitely use the OU side of Smogon only, but...
Just want to mention that funnily enough, Dusk Mane Necrozma is much higher than Ultra Necrozma, which is pretty shocking. I remember when people thought Ultra Necrozma would be in AG, but I told all of them "nope". I was right. M. Ray still remains the lone king in AG.
Also just want to mention that like Primal Groundon, Landorus-T is in a tier of his own in OU.

You should make a twitter. I’d be your first follower.
Same here, I always follow my fellow SmashBoards friends.

Swole Dedede looks amazing and Riku's KH3 design does not look overly-designed and smooth. I like it!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No more reviews later on this profile picture or else I am settling with this. :p

I definitely use the OU side of Smogon only, but...
Just want to mention that funnily enough, Dusk Mane Necrozma is much higher than Ultra Necrozma, which is pretty shocking. I remember when people thought Ultra Necrozma would be in AG, but I told all of them "nope". I was right. M. Ray still remains the lone king in AG.
Also just want to mention that like Primal Groundon, Landorus-T is in a tier of his own in OU.

Same here, I always follow my fellow SmashBoards friends.

Swole Dedede looks amazing and Riku's KH3 design does not look overly-designed and smooth. I like it!
You wouldn’t have followed me if I hadn’t found your account...

D

Deleted member

Guys, it has been three hundred and seven days. My profile picture finally represents my username. Got rid of the lamp for Stoopid Unikorn's sake.
Also just want to mention that props the the Pokemon card designers, because some of their backgrounds look really cool. Like my profile picture.
"man FE SoV has a really annoying amount of poison swamps an enemy spawners"

*Poison swamp map with enemy spawners that spawn more spawners*

Saitama meme made me like, and nice joke.

D

Deleted member

Anyone like my new profile picture?
What it do, man? Dropped by too early again this week to say that that profile pic is quite fitting for your username. That appears to be a very rare and super-powerful Pokemon, is it not? It has been a very long time since I have seen the anime myself.

Sayonara :kirby:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Over 300 hours in Xenoblade 2? God damn. Game either must have tons of content to do, has a very heavy exploration world map, or both. Daily reminder for me to continuously get more forward to Xenoblade 2.

And I thought Persona 5 was a long *** (90 hours per playthrough) game, although to be fair since I still don't have an eight gen console I am missing out on a ton like Witcher 3, Zelda BotW, Bloodborne and Horizon. Still, I clearly thought wrong.

Happy to hear constant enjoyment for Xenoblade 2 at least. :)
Yeah, I aware FSG may have played way more than me but I haven't even finish the story yet.
Thanks to Switch's portability that I can keep playing Xenoblade 2

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Anyone else think Swole D3 looks like a two-armed Machamp? No? Just me?

Anyways...speaking of pokemon I started playing a certain new/not really new game on the 3DS...

My team so far...
:156:-Fuego
:194:-Oxy
:214:-Hercules

already have an idea who I'll use for the rest of my team...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The official Kirby twitter page uploaded some gameplay footage of the Meta Knight boss battle in Kirby: Star Allies:

Meta Knight has an attack where he goes full-on Ragnarok on Kirby!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The official Kirby twitter page uploaded some gameplay footage of the Meta Knight boss battle in Kirby: Star Allies:

Meta Knight has an attack where he goes full-on Ragnarok on Kirby!
Going to buy this game as soon as possible. I just love how Meta Knight will either be an ally on Kirby's side, or battle Kirby to the death with a sword battle. Meta Knight is the greatest warrior in the galaxy, according to a Kirby game I think.
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn you happy the lamp avatar is gone? How do you feel about my new one?
( I tagged this post for a good reason, wanted his attention ).

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

That's Galacta Knight.

Compeletely different and honestly much more badass character.
But did not Meta Knight beat him like more than two times? That should have gave him the title, right?
Edit: Galacta Knight is awesome though, should be an alt for MK in Smash for Switch.
Looks awesome, but really, don't let my opinons decide what you want.

Be yourself, not a bandwagon.
Thank you! The reason why I changed it was because I did not want you to cringe every time you had to look at me.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't think this has been brought here yet (if so I'm sorry), but the official webpage of Xenoblade Chronicles X has changed it's copyright to 2018.

http://xenobladex.jp

I think this hints at a Xenoblade X port. This makes me sad, because I'm not a fan of ports of games I already played, but after the success of Xenoblade 2, I guess more people will want to play the other games in the franchise, so having it on a better console it's great. I just want as many people to play that game, because it's fantastic, so maybe a port is for the better.

Of course a man can dream and hope that it's actually X2, but that ain't happening any time soon. I just want more Xenoblade on my body hahaha.
Well... It should be 2015-2018 if it is a port.
I also found this artwork while surfing the website

Hope pic works
This was from the same artist who design Praxis and Theory in Xenoblade Chronicles 2
And here is the early version

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Well... It should be 2015-2018 if it is a port.
I also found this artwork while surfing the website

Hope pic works
This was from the same artist who design Praxis and Theory in Xenoblade Chronicles 2
And here is the early version
Am I the only one who'd rather not have this artist be in charge for a theoretical X2? Because if people thought Chronicles 2 had some problematic designs, then hoo boy...

Last edited:

Chrono.

Apparently Tim Miller and Michael Bendis are working on a Kitty Pryde movie. It's been rumored for a while now but it's confirmed now. Idk how to feel honestly.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...y-pryde-movie-works-deadpool-director-1084163
Am I the only one who'd rather not have this artist be in charge for a theoretical X2? Because if people thought Chronicles 2 had some problematic designs, then hoo boy...
I haven't seen anyone asking for CHOCO anywhere. I do wonder, who was the lead designer for X?

If I had to pick one of the guest artists to work on the next Chronicles game as the lead designer, my most wanted would probably be Soraya Saga.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Apparently Tim Miller and Michael Bendis are working on a Kitty Pryde movie. It's been rumored for a while now but it's confirmed now. Idk how to feel honestly.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...y-pryde-movie-works-deadpool-director-1084163

I haven't seen anyone asking for CHOCO anywhere. I do wonder, who was the lead designer for X?

If I had to pick one of the guest artists to work on the next Chronicles game as the lead designer, my most wanted would probably be Soraya Saga.
Inb4 it's canned harder than Gambit should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom