• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So folks.

What do you think of shipping communities?

Think they're good? Bad? Go too far sometimes? What?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So folks.

As long as the pairing in question would make sense (in other words, none of that Mario x Bowser crap when both clearly have something for Peach) and that it's not something like incest or selfcest... I'm fine with them.

D

Deleted member

**** FEH
I got yet anither Lilina
****ing **** this game
>Ninian banner
DON'T YOU DO THIS TO ME STOP
So folks.

They're good as long as they agree with my ships

D

Deleted member

Break the silence, you must. :p

Practice what I preach, I should
I tried, but I can not reach proper social skills. When I tried to socially interact I pictured Swamp in my mind, telling me on as he did once in the Social thread. At least I am an enlightened member.

There needs to be an enlightenment era in the Kirby universe. Dedede gives his civilians no proper rights. A D E M O C R A C Y
So folks.

I honestly do not care about them at all, they are tolerable as Aurane said. They can be either horrible or fine to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Alright game, give me Finch on no.4!
"Get commons blades"
Alright game, give me Newt on Nia!
"Get Finch instead"

...This game is Skynet, I swear.
What an idea to have Newt on Nia anyway?

Getting back to Xenoblade 2 discussion, I'm feeling the chances get bigger and bigger that the rare Blade we'll get in the Season Pass will be another guest character akin to KOS-MOS.

Logical in a sense, Nintendo and Monolith want the SP to sell, and thus a familiar face is easier to market with rather than with a new one.

The question is who will they be and how fitting they would be in XC2's universe?

My dreamy side would love a Samus Blade with ether cannon as her main weapon, but my realistic side rather tend to...
Alvis, who would lift the veil on the mystery around Ontos.

D

Deleted member

So folks.

It depends on the ship for me. Mostly indifferent, but some please me (Link x Zelda, etc.), and some I find hilarious (Mario x Bowser, etc.).

Ivander

Smash Legend
In the in-game notification announcing the event, there's a quote from Anna literally saying "I hear there's a reward for getting to floor 100" (those are the exact words used; can't post a screenshot since images are busted right now). Seems reasonable to me that people seeing that would expect something a little more worthwhile than a hot spring cutscene.

For me, I wasn't expecting much from the mode, so I'm not too disappointed. It still feels to me like they could have handled this situation better, though. Just don't use the word "reward", or put less emphasis on the "I wonder what's at the end" in the Feh Channel, and it would have been fine. Instead they end up creating the expectation of a reward but fail to deliver, which is bad design.
The line from Anna, that I can see people raising expectations. I mean, I still think expecting something like a rare character would've been expecting too much. If people were expecting something light, like say 5 Orbs or a good amont of Sacred Coins or something, I could see the disappointment. But I still believe that if there was going to be a big reward that IS would've mentioned it first thing rather than hint it.
Either way, it actually doesn't affect me much because I completely forgot in the first place until people started talking about it. So since I really wasn't expecting anything, the hot spring thing is just a cute bonus and all, as well as meme potential and whatnot.
So folks.

I do feel sour towards pairings that are just too much, like say, two people who absolutely hate each other's guts or a pairing between one character and another character who sees the other as a sexual object and wants to **** them. But depending on how it's done, I could simply look past it. Like I can overlook Fire Emblem Heroes' Support System as it's obviously parodying even themselves with the S-rank and whatnot and it's why I can overlook, say, Eirika X Valter in Heroes compared to outside of Heroes where it's just disgusting.
I guess that as long as people aren't trying to force pairings upon people or aren't extremely zealous with their shippings, I think shipping is okay, even if it's ridiculous and out-of-nowhere. But at the same time, when a pairing does get big and people get noticeably zealous with it, I can't help but feel dread. Whether it's in anticipation of the higher-ups in charge of the characters caving-in to the fans or if the higher-ups confirm it to not be canon and the fans end up in arms.
Like.....I really do feel dread for the day that something like Pharah X Mercy / Genji X Mercy makes a move or McCree X Hanzo is confirmed or de-confirmed. And the developers are fully aware of them too. I can't help but feel bad for them in the chance that they actually confirm something regarding those ships.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think Amazon can get a little crazy with it's shipping prices.
I have to say, you are very proper. We all have dirty minds here.
Or you are just saying that Amazon makes shipping fan fictions and makes them expensive. :troll:
In all seriousness, someone read a Sonic fan-fiction on VR Chat and I nearly died in real life because of that.

D

Deleted member

Been busy I can't remember the last time I drew something: here's a quick Akko doodle
I can see it when I quote your post, but not directly. Either way, that is actually a really good drawling! What more can you drawl?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What an idea to have Newt on Nia anyway?

Getting back to Xenoblade 2 discussion, I'm feeling the chances get bigger and bigger that the rare Blade we'll get in the Season Pass will be another guest character akin to KOS-MOS.

Logical in a sense, Nintendo and Monolith want the SP to sell, and thus a familiar face is easier to market with rather than with a new one.

The question is who will they be and how fitting they would be in XC2's universe?

My dreamy side would love a Samus Blade with ether cannon as her main weapon, but my realistic side rather tend to...
Alvis, who would lift the veil on the mystery around Ontos.
'cuz Newt is a dodge tank that is generally very balanced overall, meaning that she is good on pretty much any drivers you like. I need her on Nia however due to Nia generally dying really quickly. Yeah I know, she is the healer, and no.4 is the dodge tank, but no.4 already have a better fire tank and having a blade that can make Nia more viable in different situation is always welcome imo. Plus, she doesn't have any rare blade with the fire elements. The fire elements who is also the fastest orb to build out of them all. So again, quit versatile.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So folks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JpinKp5XW6htsPAri0kRMGKrxQwi458YU6HY734wuwE/edit#gid=0

There are 492 ships on that sheet with more on the other tabs.
People lost their **** over a song that was done for fun.

Clearly they haven't gone far enough.

I'll just leave this masterpiece here

EDIT: Just in case it doesn't come up again: https://www.eventhubs.com/imagegallery/2018/feb/12/blanka-street-fighter-5-arcade-edition/7/
Ah the masterpiece of the broken image

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JpinKp5XW6htsPAri0kRMGKrxQwi458YU6HY734wuwE/edit#gid=0

There are 492 ships on that sheet with more on the other tabs.
People lost their **** over a song that was done for fun.
Wow, that is a lot of ships on a single sheet of paper! I wonder when they will sail to victory?
What is the matter with the people, they getting tired of old pirate songs? :troll:
Clearly they haven't gone far enough.
You saying the ships should be more powerful and more of them, or they should travel more distance? :troll:
Ah the masterpiece of the broken image

Indeed.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Fan favorite Ravio had won the last poll. In fact, this one was pretty close like the last one. Both Hyrule Warriors ladies (Link and Lana) were tied right behind him. And fellow veteran Young Link failed to outdo the other three.
Due to some talk with a few fans, I decided to take another Zelda themed one with some choices they deem as important enough. Your picks are Breath of the Wild Link, Darunia, Princess Ruto, and Groose (Still loose).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This one should be interesting.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
All of the BotW DLC is 20 bucks right?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Fan favorite Ravio had won the last poll. In fact, this one was pretty close like the last one. Both Hyrule Warriors ladies (Link and Lana) were tied right behind him. And fellow veteran Young Link failed to outdo the other three.
I wouldn't mind Ravio, and Lana is meh, but the fact Linkle beat Young Link is absolutely disgusting.

No offense, but y'all have the ****tiest of tastes. :laugh:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

This one should be interesting.
My vote goes split between Ruto and Darunia. I mean, they both have a lot of potential and they're cool characters overall. I think I'd rather have Darunia though because big ****ing hammers. :4dedede:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom