• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I've seen a few steamed ham memes. Some were crap. Some were gems, like, "but it's Star Wars" and "but it's Ace Attorney".
But it's All Star is something else though.
Even cooler is that Chalmers voice actor, Hank Azaria appeared in Mystery Men, so you can see him in the video.

D

Deleted member

After a long time, finally posted on my Twitter.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Parce que parler en deux langues ne me rend pas plus intelligent. Parler en deux langues veut seulement dire que plus de personnes peux comprendre à quel point je suis stupide. :p

Because speaking in two languages doesn't make me smarter. Speaking in two languages only means that more people can understand how stupid I am. :p
Hey remember you have to try to get smarter. You probably like being stupid, but just in-case if you regret being stupid, try to learn ( No offense :) ).

Last edited by a moderator:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
It's certainly been interesting to read what's been going on in this thread while I've been away. First Monsters, Inc. coming to Kingdom Hearts III, then talking about this 'Nintenzone Social Wiki' project, and now we're pulling our fingers off our hands. Just a regular day in this Social.

DBS stuff:

R.I.P the boy 17. It shouldn't have been this way. Get this Jail ***** Jiren outta here. Finish the job Goku. Now that THAT happened, what are the chances they use the wish for 17 to get brought back? Cause getting U6 back at least would do a hell of a lot more in the grand scheme of things, but 17 was a real one this arc. He really did live up to 16 more or less.

So what games have you guys been playing? I just finished Strider and Metroid Samus Returns. And a little before that, I had beaten Mega Man 7.
Since January, the games that have been keeping me busy have been Monster Hunter World and Dragon Ball FighterZ, though alarmingly I've sunk at least 59 hours or so into MHW. Recently I've managed to craft the Kirin set and been playing with the Charge Blade for some of my more recent hunts. Currently about to do the story mission where I hunt the Rathalos, so that should be fun.

For Dragon Ball I've mainly been doing online matches, but I should probably boot up the story mode soon to get Android 21 playable.

Chrono.

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/02/...-2-on-switch-has-now-outsold-the-ps4-version/

If this still doesn't convince Bandai Namco to port Dragonball FighterZ to Switch then I don't know what else will.
That's actually hilarious, Xenoverse 2 on Switch was such a hard sell I felt since none of the DLC was included with the game. That didn't slow it down apparently, it helps that Xenoverse 2 works really well on handheld.

That said, FighterZ on Switch is likely happening anyway. The main reason why I don't think it did is because FighterZ started development years before the Switch was a thing. A future revision of the game will likely be on Switch I feel.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hey remember you have to try to get smarter. You probably like being stupid, but just in-case if you regret being stupid, try to learn ( No offense :) ).
Do you seriously think I'm stupid just because I say it? LAWL!

Really, I'm pretty average. I just write "stoopid" because I have this kind of "being an idiot is fun as heck" kind of mentality so I can get through the pessimistic perception of reality that I have.

That sounds pretty unhealthy, now that I say it like that...

Chrono.

What if the reason Xenoverse 2 outsold the PS4 version was because little kids actually wanted Xenoblade 2 but parents kept buying the wrong game.

D

Deleted member

Do you seriously think I'm stupid just because I say it? LAWL!

Really, I'm pretty average. I just write "stoopid" because I have this kind of "being an idiot is fun as heck" kind of mentality so I can get through the pessimistic perception of reality that I have.

That sounds pretty unhealthy, now that I say it like that...
FINALLY, you admit you are not stupid! I know you have some intelligence inside of you! Well enjoy being an idiot then to overcome your pessimistic problems. :p
What if the reason Xenoverse 2 outsold the PS4 version was because little kids actually wanted Xenoblade 2 but parents kept buying the wrong game.
"little kids" :laugh:

D

Deleted member

So, anyone want to talk about that KH3 trailer? Monsters Inc. is always fun.
I'm still gonna call myself like that though.

I mean, it's literally half my username :p
Your username is sixteen letters long... Stoopid makes up seven....
You went back to acting stupid quickly. :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’ve been playing Dragon Quest Builders. It’s super fun.

Also I wish you didn’t put this in the same post as a DBS spoiler.. :/
Sorry, I don't like posting things that only in spoilers too much. That's why I had put in what it was about.

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/02/...-2-on-switch-has-now-outsold-the-ps4-version/

If this still doesn't convince Bandai Namco to port Dragonball FighterZ to Switch then I don't know what else will.
Which is funny, since people didn't think Xenoverse on Switch was gonna do well. And now it's got a strong showing. Still, with DBFZ, it might have to do with whether or not the system can handle it. If it can, it SHOULD get a port. Considering how popular DBFZ and the Switch are separately.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So what games have you guys been playing? I just finished Strider and Metroid Samus Returns. And a little before that, I had beaten Mega Man 7.
Recently, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Mario + Rabbids, Final Fantasy VII, and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Currently, I'm decently early on in KH DDD, about halfway thorugh Mario + Rabbids, and nearing the end of the latter two.

In FF7, I'm currently nearing the end of Disc 2. I've just been doing some of the sidequests that I can do now that I have both the Highwind and the submarine (and for other reasons).

In FE:A, I've mainly just been grinding up the 2nd generation units while making some slight progress on the story. I'm almost done with them though. The only 2 left are Yarne and Gerome, and once they reach Level 15 in the classes that I have them in currently (Great Knight and Sorcerer, respectively), I plan to re-class them to their original class lines.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Just one more reason why I think they're secretly trying to make it work on Switch.
Arc System Works said they have no problems porting it to Switch, that said their statement "We will port it if there's demand" also started BandaiNamco's notorious "port begging" strat.
Still, with DBFZ, it might have to do with whether or not the system can handle it. If it can, it SHOULD get a port.
I remember Arc Systems said they have no problem porting DBFZ to Switch way back when DBFZ was announced, but they wanted to see demand, and see DBXenoverse 2sales

So I think people should stop doubting the power of Switch when DBFZ isn't like DOOM, it is run UE4, has small data size too.
Then how can Xenoblade 2 still outsell Xeno verse 2? (Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is currently over a million sold) Lol

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arc System Works said they have no problems porting it to Switch, that said their statement "We will port it if there's demand" also started BandaiNamco's notorious "port begging" strat.
And if the rumors are true, Namco is helping out with Prime 4, so it's not like they're not already in a good spot to ask for it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That's actually hilarious, Xenoverse 2 on Switch was such a hard sell I felt since none of the DLC was included with the game. That didn't slow it down apparently, it helps that Xenoverse 2 works really well on handheld.

That said, FighterZ on Switch is likely happening anyway. The main reason why I don't think it did is because FighterZ started development years before the Switch was a thing. A future revision of the game will likely be on Switch I feel.
I hope the name for DBFZ's updated versions(if they exist)are almost as overblown as episode titles.

Or maybe Super DBFZ, Super DBFZ 2, Super DBFZ 3, Super DBFZ God, Super DBFZ Super.

Chrono.

Oh lawdy wtf.

RIP 17, literally in this case because he's dead.

Maybe.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Yo, so about the last DBS episode
We obviously knew 17 would go down eventually, but I didn't expect him to literally get obliterated. Still, mad props to him for standing against Jiren when no one else dared. Someone get that man his cruise ship

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Cyn just made a non-Premium title just because I have no life and got a ton of posts.

This is the kind of **** that makes me want to ignore title-changing privileges that I get from being Premmie lol :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Maybe one day, she'll have more usernames than there are stars in the universe :troll:

EDIT: Can't believe my 58,100th posts here is a dumb joke like this. It's stupid to care for milestones lol

Irene will have more usernames than the possibilities of Chess ( I heard it was 10 to the 120th power ), the amount of stars in the universe, the amount of atoms and bacteria in the universe to the power of itself the amount of the three things I mentioned.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally I know the full ranking of Balls in Dragon Ball
  1. 17's
  2. Super
  3. Namek's
  4. Earth's

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Off the Hook concert yesterday at Tokaigi 2018
I don't know why but I actually think Pearl looks better than Marina in this concert.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Maybe one day, she'll have more usernames than there are stars in the universe :troll:

EDIT: Can't believe my 58,100th posts here is a dumb joke like this. It's stupid to care for milestones lol
Ehhh. It could be worse.

Right now I'm trying to make the templates work on my own wikia. >.< I can't get an image to appear within the template itself. :/

D

Deleted member

Good night everyone, done with SmashBoards for tonight.
I am going to leave you all with this image:

I don't know why but I actually think Pearl looks better than Marina in this concert.
100% inaccurate. Pearl is ugly. Marina always looks better.

D

Deleted member

Oh lawdy wtf.

RIP 17, literally in this case because he's dead.

Maybe.
Wouldn't that mean Jiren is disqualified? This is assuming it WAS Jiren since I haven't seen anything about the episode yet.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wouldn't that mean Jiren is disqualified? This is assuming it WAS Jiren since I haven't seen anything about the episode yet.
17 basically self-destructed to fully block Jiren's blast; so it was counted as suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom