• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to mention this earlier, but I have obtained another 5-star on the final day of the Legendary Hero banner.

The Plegian mage ready for a Christmas festival, Winter Tharja arrived! Her IVs are +Atk -Def. Not too shabby. I thought about dumping her as Vengeful Fighter fodder, but I've recently been told she makes a pretty good mage. My Armor Emblem team could use someone with a higher Resistance to tank against Green mages, so she might do the job.

In total, this Legendary Hero banner went better than the last one. I got three 5-stars: a neutral Female Morgan, a +Atk -Spd Legendary Hector, and the Winter Tharja you see here. I just wish I pulled a Brave Ike or two because several units of mine (particularly the dragons I plan on using for my Dragon Emblem team) all need Steady Breath.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Working out on my Batman
As usual I pulled -Atk, but she's +Res, making her magical bulk pretty lit (less clothes makes you stronger, yo); Im running low on Iceberg fodder so she has Glacies inherited instead.
The bane is pretty much patched up and DartB3 helps her to double stuff nicely.

Fury 3 + Spd 3 Seal would do wonders on her paired with Desperation, but Hinata is MIA atm.
Guess, Im giving her QR2 to make her mixed phase for now.

My favorite Summer unit next to Corrin for sure.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Kawhi Leonard hiding like Waldo is a meme now.
Bless this NBA offseason
*remembers Boogie signing with Warriors*
**** this offseason

jerkass :V
Using this insult from now on :V

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Adeleine is not that likely to be a fighter, but I am hoping she at least gets an AT role instead of a trophy.
I honestly would adore to see her playable, and see what would she doo with her artistic moveset. As an artist myself, it would feel great to be able to kill...I mean, KO people using a canvas and a brush, plus living drawings. If I want to actually KILL, I got my Ridley for that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Kon will return in Infinity War 2 angry af because his coffee didn't feel so good.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I honestly would adore to see her playable, and see what would she doo with her artistic moveset. As an artist myself, it would feel great to be able to kill...I mean, KO people using a canvas and a brush, plus living drawings. If I want to actually KILL, I got my Ridley for that.
Well, if you like ink drawings, Inkling is for you :troll:

D

Deleted member

Using this insult from now on :V
Looks like you have a good taste.
Here is a good comic about it.
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/comic/488-adeleineforsmashbros/

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Sheik is actually BoTW Zelda.

ss_3.jpg

Think about it

• The outfit Sheik is wearing is the Sheikh Slate from VoTE and not from any other game
  • While Zelda from BOTW isn't a fighter, Sakurai never said she wasn't in the game
  • And it can't be any other Zelda since they clearly have designs linked to them.
  • And certainly not Ultimate Zelda since she's younger and in her ALTTP/ALBW design

Who else could it be?

D

Deleted member

View attachment 151850
Think about it

• The outfit Sheik is wearing is the Sheikh Slate from VoTE and not from any other game
  • While Zelda from BOTW isn't a fighter, Sakurai never said she wasn't in the game
  • And it can't be any other Zelda since they clearly have designs linked to them.
  • And certainly not Ultimate Zelda since she's younger and in her ALTTP/ALBW design

Who else could it be?
Share that in the Smash Bros. Ultimate thread.
Kon will return in Infinity War 2 angry af because his coffee didn't feel so good.
Everyone just likes teasing poor Kon? :p
LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf I just want you to know that deep down you may be angry, but you have some goodness inside of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Share that in the Smash Bros. Ultimate thread.

Everyone just likes teasing poor Kon? :p
LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf I just want you to know that deep down you may be angry, but you have some goodness inside of you.
You can do it for me. You can have all the credit too. I just wanna spread this theory around

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

View attachment 151850
Think about it

Who else could it be?
Could be Link himself since he’s the one who can wear this specific outfit in BotW.

After all, Ganon is still contained in the background of the Great Plateau stage, iirc.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Maybe Ultimate Sheik goes with my old headcanon from Smash Wii U/3DS that since those games, Sheik in Smash is an entirely separate person from Zelda. Like an old, esteemed member of the Sheikah clan from ages passed.

Having her (or him, since it not being Zelda means that could also be a possibility) wear the generic BotW Sheikah Armour kinda goes along with that.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Could be Link himself since he’s the one who can wear this specific outfit in BotW.

After all, Ganon is still contained in the background of the Great Plateau stage, iirc.
So Sheik is a dude now? That would be bizzare unless they jump around the gender

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
SEGA are doing a little dev diary series for Sonic Mania Plus.

Hoshino-san has also gone and adopted another son, someone stop this man or he will adopt everyone.

D

Deleted member

*Searches Sonic in YouTube.*
*The top two videos are these...*
245555.PNG

Goodness humanity has a lot of changing to do.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don’t know how to feel about a 15 year old girl wearing a full leather outfit and a lot of cleavage.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Prediction for Brazil vs Belgium
Neymar rolls

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

View attachment 151850
Think about it

Who else could it be?
Or its a time travelling OoT Zelda.

Didn't think of that, did you? :v

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I don’t know how to feel about a 15 year old girl wearing a full leather outfit and a lot of cleavage.
She's 16 (17 after November) but yeah. Still messed up because she's a minor.
I have some very strong opinions on the handling of Ann in particular but I'll wait until you're done with the game.

Prediction for Brazil vs Belgium
Neymar rolls

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
fc4a6dfb0079a0847fd17a23db24b579.jpg 3b22fad18b2fd63bc94a4a5d47bd5426_thumb.jpg
With Morgana and everything.

Fine. Fine, you sons of *******. You can have another $40.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

She's 16 (17 after November) but yeah. Still messed up because she's a minor.
I have some very strong opinions on the handling of Ann in particular but I'll wait until you're done with the game.

*Continues to roll down the road*
They see me rollin'..... They hatin'....

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The same thing how I feel about Tharja or Camilla

Blame ****ing Japan for overexposing sexual stuff on teens lmao

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If I were to be honest, Id say only Ryuji, Yusuke, Protg and
Akechi
and Futaba are the only good characters. Ann and
Makoto
are pretty bottom tier for me

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know why that was even necessary, but ok. :)
I am trying to speak in a British accent, because a British accent is fancy and is nice.
I like my North-Eastern USA accent, but a British Accent would be cool to have as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom