• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
God damn you Miltank! It had a sliver of health and got confused by the confusion. Then the next turn it ignored the confusion status and used Milk Drink!

Ugh!!
Something similar happened to me yesterday in crystal clear. I was in the safari zone and at level freaking 21 hitmonlee only has tackle and focus energy. I almost regret it being my starter. But I ran into a level 19 milk tank and couldn’t run so I switched to my 25 golem to kill it. It kept loving magnitudes for about 8 turn by milk drink spamming. It sucked lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Something similar happened to me yesterday in crystal clear. I was in the safari zone and at level freaking 21 hitmonlee only has tackle and focus energy. I almost regret it being my starter. But I ran into a level 19 milk tank and couldn’t run so I switched to my 25 golem to kill it. It kept loving magnitudes for about 8 turn by milk drink spamming. It sucked lol.
You can choose anything for your starter? Interesting.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Aurane Aurane how are you playing red++ in color?
I assume that it was a part of the game's additions.

Might be the emulator as well. I've seen games not have color in one em, but have color in another.

I use My OldBoy!.
You can choose anything for your starter? Interesting.
Not anything, but there's a lot more options, including the Kanto starters, all of the Baby Pokémon, and other Pokémon, such as Houndour.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not "anything", but there's a lot more than your usual choices.

Tyrogue being one of them.
That reminds me how little multi-evolution Pokemon we've gotten recently. Gens 5 and 6 had none and Gen 7 had Cosmog and Rockruff which barely qualify due to their requirements.
Not sure if you mispelt your name or if that was the joke...
You saw nothing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Might be the emulator as well. I've seen games not have color in one em, but have color in another.

I use My OldBoy!.

Not anything, but there's a lot more options, including the Kanto starters, all of the Baby Pokémon, and other Pokémon, such as Houndour.
Houndour is the best choice.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The birthday has started and this is only the beginning. I will eat out much later. Just skipping meals since I know that there will lots of calories consumed. I know how to watch my food intake. But hey, that's why I love all you can eat buffets. They are heaven in living form.

If only I still had my Premium I would has changed my name to Birthday Aussie Queen here or something. Oh well, at least Discord and Twitter lets you change names on the fly.

Speaking of the former. I will be pushing my server here all day as the birthday girl. Those that are interested can check it out if you would like. The place may be 4 months old, it's got a lot of activity and nice folks there. It's your choice.

https://discord.gg/C3bZJ

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Been playing some Spider-Man 2, it's fun as hell, though I've got a bit of rut when playing it, which is entirely my own fault.

See, the game has a handful of similarities to Ultimate Spider-Man, probably one of my Top 10 games of all time, so I keep trying to play the game like that, at least when it comes to mobility options. Combat is pretty different, and I have no issues with that what so ever.

That said, I appreciate how Spider-Man basically has all of his staple special moves from MvC1 in this game. He even as a Tatsu looking move and a Tiger Knee. Though hitting someone with a Web Swing Kick is kind of hard, the move isn't too easy to pull off low to the ground.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I use My OldBoy!.

Huh, on my visual boy it was black and white and I put it on my custom firmware old ds that’s literally a portable rom hack emulator at this point lol, but it’s still black and white. I’ll look into it though, thanks.
The birthday has started and this is only the beginning. I will eat out much later. Just skipping meals since I know that there will lots of calories consumed. I know how to watch my food intake. But hey, that's why I love all you can eat buffets. They are heaven in living form.

If only I still had my Premium I would has changed my name to Birthday Aussie Queen here or something. Oh well, at least Discord and Twitter lets you change names on the fly.

Speaking of the former. I will be pushing my server here all day as the birthday girl. Those that are interested can check it out if you would like. The place may be 4 months old, it's got a lot of activity and nice folks there. It's your choice.

https://discord.gg/C3bZJ
happy birthday! Enjoy it! I may join the discord later, I don’t talk much on it though so idk.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
happy birthday! Enjoy it! I may join the discord later, I don’t talk much on it though so idk.
Thanks mate.

And you don't have to worry about activity. I can understand that people have reasons to be inactive.

Unlike another friend of mines that had to kick all inactive users just to save their dying server.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Today is a good day when I get to eat out with my lady on a romantic night. Still got that special gift nice and wrapped for later.

Thanks mate.

And you don't have to worry about activity. I can understand that people have reasons to be inactive.

Unlike another friend of mines that had to kick all inactive users just to save their dying server.
This.

We treat all users fairly. Kicking someone for inactivity is plain unfair, especially when people are known to be busy.

I still think Synth and Melly's plan will backfire since kicking users wouldn't had changed a thing for their server.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Today is a good day when I get to eat out with my lady on a romantic night. Still got that special gift nice and wrapped for later.

This.

We treat all users fairly. Kicking someone for inactivity is plain unfair, especially when people are known to be busy.

I still think Synth and Melly's plan will backfire since kicking users wouldn't had changed a thing for their server.
I read that without the with in the first sentence and was about to be like “oh my” lmao.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Haven't updated in awhile.
Team:
Venusaur: Lvl 40
Honchkrow: Lvl 45
Lanturn: Lvl 39
Golem: Lvl 40

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Apparently color for gb games like red and blue only exists in certain emulators. So my visual boy should have the option to add color so I can play it with that.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I read that without the with in the first sentence and was about to be like “oh my” lmao.
Well I can't blame you. People are known to say I imply too many innuendoes when most of them were always unintentional.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Back from phone shopping.

Glad I no longer need to worry about a ****ty battery from a phone I had for 4 years.

Still kinda proud I managed to make that old thing last as long as it did though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well I can't blame you. People are known to say I imply too many innuendoes when most of them were always unintentional.
I just didn’t see it properly. I wasn’t thinking dirty and honestly can’t recall your innuendos. I’m outside doing yard work but was taking a break and read that. But my allergies are making me eyes a little watery and my nose runny. So I didn’t see it properly at first.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just didn’t see it properly. I wasn’t thinking dirty and honestly can’t recall your innuendos. I’m outside doing yard work but was taking a break and read that. But my allergies are making me eyes a little watery and my nose runny. So I didn’t see it properly at first.
I mean in general.

Two certain people said this all the time on Twitter and Discord.

Not saying any names though since they technically aren't on Smashboards. In fact, I know some friends that fear making an account here because the rules are too strict for them.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
> Smashboards
> too strict

It's just that this site have different standards. If you want to do image and video only posts, go to Resetera instead. lol

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
> Smashboards
> too strict

It's just that this site have different standards. If you want to do image and video only posts, go to Resetera instead. lol
You forgot one important detail. Those friends wouldn't want to touch Resetera with a 15 foot poll.

Not going to say why since the last thing I need is to start a political argument. Had enough of those in multiple Discord servers by now.

They would rather speculate Smash in our servers instead.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, and I can finally try Pocket Camp lol

Never really saw that game as a reason to get a new phone (old phone was too old for it to be compatible), but was always interested in it.

Took me 6 months, which I'm ashamed of because I really love AC, but better late than never, right? :lol:

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Still waiting for Splatoon 2's version 3.0 update. It's "Late April" now so how much longer?

Need something to help fix my Octo Expansion urges.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Thought I'd show who I'm running with in XC2 currently
Rex
-Pyra/Mythra
-Adenine
-Kora (for now)

Also got...
-Electra
-Roc

----

Nia
-Dromarch
-Perceval
-Wulfric

Also got...
Godfrey

----

Morag
-Brighid
-Agate
-Finch

No other rare blades currently

Hard to decide which one I like to use better between Pyra and Mythra since they compliment eachother very well...Pyra's of course got the Fire, while Mythra's Light gets comboed with Dromarch's Water fairly often...which sets up Elemental bursts for respective elements...

Godfrey is like my go to Merc Group guy...doing all sorts of those side missions, along with a few common blades I got lying around...though I've been thinking of switching him in to see how well his Ice can combo...

Seems a tossup for Tora and Morag seeing as both have Fire and Earth Elementals one of which is a Tank and the other Attack...Morag for now does have the advantage of having an extra Blade...however with that said I still spend time playing Tiger! Tiger! to improve both of Poppi's forms though Poppi α is pretty much fully upgraded...plus the game is pretty fun...

Which actually reminds me, had a Heart to Heart with Tora and Poppi QT recently which mentioned the name of the third form of Poppi that Tora came up with being Poppi QTπ (well it was actually some really big words that I can't remember instead of just QT but I see what your doing game...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom