• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, we'll know what that little thing is in about 2 hours. Probably will be nothing worth writing home about for many looking for something like Smash(or Animal Crossing, heh).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
In before, Smash for Switch.
What if that was actually the secret?
I think the issue is that Nintendo is well aware Smash appeals to all ages at this point, or at least young kids and up. So I doubt it. Animal Crossing might work a bit, but their description makes it sound like it's meant to appeal to young kids, or those who still think like one at times(or, you know, a kid at heart, etc.).

So I'm doubting that idea. Animal Crossing, on the other hand, would fit this description more.

D

Deleted member

I think the issue is that Nintendo is well aware Smash appeals to all ages at this point, or at least young kids and up. So I doubt it. Animal Crossing might work a bit, but their description makes it sound like it's meant to appeal to young kids, or those who still think like one at times(or, you know, a kid at heart, etc.).

So I'm doubting that idea. Animal Crossing, on the other hand, would fit this description more.
It was a joke :). I could see Smash for Switch being announced in 2020, because Sakurai said he is tired of making new Smash games. You could say a new director, but Sakurai will be the true director of Smash.

Edit: Oh, really? I thought Animal Crossing was popular, I guess you are right.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I do not like everyone's post, I only like the good ones. What I meant when I said I like everyone's posts Is that I like reading them. I actually read all of your posts an they bring a smile to me! Please, I do not like spam - I like what I like.
Look, I'll give the benefit of doubt and assume you're simply too young to know better, but...

The thing about the like feature is that if you like every post, then you don't like any of them. And before you bring up that it's a paradox or that everyone is great, let me explain.

Essentially, when you like every single post, the meaning of "liking" starts to fade away until it becomes meaningless, kinda like how constantly repeating a joke all the time causes it to stop being funny. And of course, in both cases, it can be annoying for the others.

On top of that, not only do the likes become meaningless, they also clutter the alert box, which can also be really annoying. You may not seem like a like troll or a spammer, and I'm willing to believe that, but it can give the impression that you are.

So please, try to calm down with that like button. It can be annoying to some people to have an alert they're waiting for (like a reply of an opinion they shared), only to have it buried with a bunch of pointless likes.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Look, I'll give the benefit of doubt and assume you're simply too young to know better, but...

The thing about the like feature is that if you like every post, then you don't like any of them. And before you bring up that it's a paradox or that everyone is great, let me explain.

Essentially, when you like every single post, the meaning of "liking" starts to fade away until it becomes meaningless, kinda like how constantly repeating a joke all the time causes it to stop being funny. And of course, in both cases, it can be annoying for the others.

On top of that, not only do the likes become meaningless, they also clutter the alert box, which can also be really annoying. You may not seem like a like troll or a spammer, and I'm willing to believe that, but it can give the impression that you are.

So please, try to calm down with that like button. It can be annoying to some people to have an alert they're waiting for (like a reply of an opinion they shared), only to have it buried with a bunch of pointless likes.
He’ll figure it out eventually. Every like spammer does.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It seems America is the only region not getting Smash 5 :(
Poor Brazil lost out on Smash DLC when Nintendo peaced out of that region.

EDIT: NVM they came back to Brazil last spring. Still don't know about Smash tho.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This announcement is weird sounding but could be interesting.

I honestly don't know what it could be though.

Ivander

Smash Legend

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Please do not cook Pan

She has enough to deal with.
:061:
...****, man, did not intend to go there.

I concede the point. Zebei 1, Red 0.

A rumour says the announcement will be 'pixelbits'. Think the 8bit Mario and Link amiibo but you make it yourself. Honestly I'm surprised something like this hasn't happened yet
I'd be down with that.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I am ready for Nintendo to announce the latest installment in the Wii Music series.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
**** Majin 21 is cute as hell
Before I wasn’t too interested in her because original characters don’t have that connection the others do.

But now that she is somehow “also” a Majin, now I really want to try her.

Majin Buu is my favorite among the villains because while DBZ has a special place in my heart, it suffers in my opinion when it takes itself so seriously, and when Buu comes around it’s still Z but has some of the original Dragon Ball silliness that felt refreshing for me.

By the time Kid Buu shows up though the charm is gone, so I don’t care for it much.

Chrono.

Nintendo does have a history of weird/sorta pointless peripherals over the years.

The Power Glove, the SNES Mouse, the 64DD, the Game Boy Player, Wii Balance Board, the Wii Zapper and Wheel if you wanna count those too.

I feel like we'll see something along those lines.

D

Deleted member

Poor Brazil lost out on Smash DLC when Nintendo peaced out of that region.
EDIT: NVM they came back to Brazil last spring. Still don't know about Smash tho.
Brazil lost on everything from the Wii U because there simply wasn't an EShop for us.
Worst is that the 3DS has one so you couldn't even link your accounts.
Smash 3DS's DLC doesn't have the option to buy for both versions as well.

Also, Nintendo didn't actually come back. Every game here, including all the Switch stuff, is still imported and expensive as ****.

Though I've started simply using an US account when I got my second 3DS because it's cheaper to buy stuff that way.
Can't say anything about the Switch's EShop since I never bothered to try but I know very well I wouldn't have Online.
Doesnt stuff still cost an arm and a leg there?
It costs a whole body, amigo.
Screenshot_20180117-204218~2.png

Fyi, 2500 Reais≈775 US Dolars.

You can find cheaper than this for about R$1800(~$550)but only online, in a store, that's the price you're gonna get.

And it isn't just games, I'm baffled that bottled water costs 50 European cents in Portugal. I've seen it cost up to R$4.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Brazil lost on everything from the Wii U because there simply wasn't an EShop for us.
Worst is that the 3DS has one so you couldn't even link your accounts.
Smash 3DS's DLC doesn't have the option to buy for both versions as well.

Also, Nintendo didn't actually come back. Every game here, including all the Switch stuff, is still imported and expensive as ****.

Though I've started simply using an US account when I got my second 3DS because it's cheaper to buy stuff that way.
Can't say anything about the Switch's EShop since I never bothered to try but I know very well I wouldn't have Online.

It costs a whole body, amigo.
View attachment 135149
Fyi, 2500 Reais≈775 US Dolars.

You can find cheaper than this for about R$1800(~$550)but only online, in a store, that's the price you're gonna get.

And it isn't just games, I'm baffled that bottled water costs 50 European cents in Portugal. I've seen it cost up to R$4.
50 cents for water? We charge 80 cents for a 6 pack of the stuff

D

Deleted member

Me, about to sac W!Chrom, my only unit with Wary Fighter, to Hector for the Ultimate Meme Build: "I can't do it, he helped me with the kast TT"
Inner me: "Pull the trigger you ****ing coward, he has outlived his usefulness"
50 cents for water? We charge 80 cents for a 6 pack of the stuff
WHAT
HOW

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Before I wasn’t too interested in her because original characters don’t have that connection the others do.

But now that she is somehow “also” a Majin, now I really want to try her.

Majin Buu is my favorite among the villains because while DBZ has a special place in my heart, it suffers in my opinion when it takes itself so seriously, and when Buu comes around it’s still Z but has some of the original Dragon Ball silliness that felt refreshing for me.

By the time Kid Buu shows up though the charm is gone, so I don’t care for it much.
I think she is like Android 19 and 20 and she has like power absorption abilities. She has a look like the Buu’s but she also has Frieza’s tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom