• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I've been on a flight for more than 12 hours and only now finally got to my destination.
Anyways, what exactly did I miss?
And so....

We have just completed our first game of mafia.

Everyone had a lot of fun and the town won with a close victory.

So those who played with us...

@praline A Distant Demon A Distant Demon Opossum Opossum @--- @DarkAuraful Aurane Aurane @Apollo Justice @NonSpecificGuy @Pokechu @RamOne @ShinyLegendary @Shishœ @WhiteEaglePL

How was it?

Do you want others to play?
I died on the first night so I didn't have the chance to properly enjoy it but the little I played was still fun and it seemed to get better as it progresses so I want to give it a second shot.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Because of the whole AC NL designer retweeting" thing, people seem to think its Animal crossing related, of course im eating the whole salt shaker with that
Thinking about that, it could be one other thing, I think: maybe some sort of connection to the Switch and Nintendo's mobile games.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
"For Kids"

Yeah, this can only go so well...

It's obviously Smash Bros of course. That's what the interwebz always tells me.
For kids...
Long shot I think it will be a new Animal Crossing...
But I think they will just announce some new features for Switch that most people don't want.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sign ups for the new Mafia game are up now! Be sure to post in that thread if you want to sign up.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
i want this to be a trading card game tied to an achievement system where each game has 40 achievements
and thoes get you a coressponding card (EX: get all moons that required the pokio get a pokio card)

the idea being you start with a free deck based off of one of 4 series (mario, zelda,kirby, and splatoon) and youd earn in game currencies to be able to buy the other starter deck

basically itd be smash bros the card game

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah, people should honestly lower their expectations a tad for this. This seems to be a pretty minor announcement, all things considered.

Honestly my guess is a Wii Fit successor of sorts, a connection to Nintendo's kid site Play Nintendo, new gimmick controllers a la the Wii Wheel, or something to do with amiibo.
WHAT? ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS IS A DIRECT FOR A NEW F-ZERO ADVANCE WARS GOLDEN SUN STARTROPICS FAMICOM DETECTIVE CLUB CUSTOM ROBO SIN & PUNISHMENT KID ICARUS REVIVAL???

No? Okay.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The thing that I keep coming back to on this announcement is "kids".

Ineractive Mario cartoon mayhaps?

Last edited:
Whatever this new thing is. . .keep your expectations very low. I don't think this will be directed at people like us.

I also think it's going to be hardware, but that's another mater.
:061:

D

Deleted member

So, apparently, this legit works

You: "QR seal! Hector is dead!"
Me, an intellectual: "Universal EP Breaker Hector is the new meta"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah, people should honestly lower their expectations a tad for this. This seems to be a pretty minor announcement, all things considered.

Honestly my guess is a Wii Fit successor of sorts, a connection to Nintendo's kid site Play Nintendo, new gimmick controllers a la the Wii Wheel, or something to do with amiibo.
Well Smash, F-Zero, Mother 3, Murasame Castle remake, Kid Icarus Uprising 2, Star Fox Zero Good Controls Edition and Pokemon Gen 8 all at once is minor, so I'll just keep my expectations at that

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm a little concerned as to the presentation later considering, at heart, I'm a cranky old lady.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Did someone say Smash confirmed with Ridley as a playable fighter today at 10 PM?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
:yoshi:

Hey guys, validate my existence and alleviate my crippling depression by liking this post. Thanks.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, apparently, this legit works

You: "QR seal! Hector is dead!"
Me, an intellectual: "Universal EP Breaker Hector is the new meta"
Basically, the only way to nullify this is if the opposing character has Axebreaker and they are high enough health to activate it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Mother 3 ain't in there!? Pass.
Because Mother 3 is actually going to happen this year. As seen in Ura Ura 's lovely prediction list on the first page.

Either that or i'm going to have to change my user title to "Advance Wars is another Mother 3".
Did someone say Smash confirmed with Ridley as a playable fighter today at 10 PM?
JUST RIDLEY???

WE'RE GETTING ALL THE CHARACTERS WE EVER WANTED TODAY!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE THE LEAK???

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gonna inaugurate my first post in this thread by saying the following:

How I feel when I found new and viable softwares for downloading and converting to mp3 videos on YouTube:

D

Deleted member

Kon'nichiwa. Something is certainly happening...in College Park, Georgia where I stay, that is.

Figured I'd post this here since **** is pretty slow in the Count the Bob-ombs Social. Is our God not awesome (I even changed my signature just now to reflect that)? He blessed my area with snow and this was happening midnight last night when I was playing Smash U and reading :4peach: guides here. This is a good start to a new year unlike last year it was more like spring than winter.

Sayonara :kirby:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Breh this comparison doesn't work because there's actual demand for Mother 3
And there's not for AW? I know you don't really like that series and all but you honestly can't be saying that.

Somehow I feel i'm being baited. Probably am.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Switch revealing is tonight and it's for "kids and kids at heart"?

Obviously Bayonetta. After all, she was on Disney XD :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
"Tune in to discover a new interactive experience for Nintendo Switch that's specially crafted for kids and those who are kids at heart."

So...

Bayonetta and Shin Megami Tensei footage. Sweet!

Obviously Bayonetta. After all, she was on Disney XD :upsidedown:
>_> I should've refreshed the page, damn you Wario Bros.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Quick XV1 update, just because.

Beef is Lv. 80 and in the business of breaking spines.

And business is booming.

upload_2018-1-17_14-7-37.png

D

Deleted member

EDIT: Delete this. Ignore this. **** this. :4megaman:
I have no clue why Mega Man is in the end, it makes you look like you have large disdain for him ( which is not true ). Just curious why Mega Man is there, probably because you like him.
-wakes up-

-goes to Smashboards-

-21 alerts-

-most of these are likes Shiny gave me while I was sleeping-

GOD FREAKING DAMMIT!

-and all the actual alerts are at the bottom-

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

EDIT: And of course, he likes this post too. Is it really that funny to you to drown everyone's alert box, Shiny?
But I like everyone's posts, even the questions and I actually read them.
:196:

D

Deleted member

That's not a good thing Shiny.
I do not like everyone's post, I only like the good ones. What I meant when I said I like everyone's posts Is that I like reading them. I actually read all of your posts an they bring a smile to me! Please, I do not like spam - I like what I like.
Quick XV1 update, just because.

Beef is Lv. 80 and in the business of breaking spines.

And business is booming.

View attachment 135146
Glad to see that exponential growth taking place.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Basically, the only way to nullify this is if the opposing character has Axebreaker and they are high enough health to activate it.
"You were supposed to destroy Hector, not join him. Balance the Axe users, not plunge them into darkness! You were my brother, Quick Riposte, I loved you!"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I do not like everyone's post, I only like the good ones. What I meant when I said I like everyone's posts Is that I like reading them. I actually read all of your posts an they bring a smile to me! Please, I do not like spam - I like what I like.

Glad to see that exponential growth taking place.
Holy crap you're only 14, I just noticed that. Thing is, people find it annoying sometimes because it's almost every single post on the thread.

Also guys ffs you can turn off alerts that are just likes if you're REALLY bothered by it

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
One more thing I noticed, they said "interactive experience for Nintendo Switch" not game.

That could be anything from toys to life to one of those "we're gonna copy MYST and have the press pretend like we're super deep and innovative" games. Or "walking simulators" as they're known for short.

D

Deleted member

Also guys ffs you can turn off alerts that are just likes if you're REALLY bothered by it
I have already said this but I'll say it again: I have an ego to inflate, I can't just turn off Like alerts

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is this Switch video thing still not announced in US, Japan, etc.?

I'll watch the Europe stream if not.
Every region has it announced now.

EDIT:

Could have sworn there was a US announcement somewhere.

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom