• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Friendly reminder that in Street Fighter V Arcade Edition, Sakura nonchalantly says to Ryu that she wants to have kids with him in her arcade ending.
So there's actual endings? I expected the endings to just to be random ending artwork similar to the KOFXIV special team endings.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
The game was very fun. Start was just nah on towns side but once the deaths and speculation kicked in it was great.

Roles and characters were awesome too.

Opossum Opossum I'll prob be at work when you post your mafia so just auto add me to the sign up randomly
I was a baby elephant and I got to be cute for once.

I was murdered for being able to feign intelligence
9/10 would play again.
:061:
I'm sorry if only I knew you were cute maybe we would have spared you XD.
As a clarification, the thread will go live early tomorrow morning. My schedule got kinda knocked out of whack tonight, sadly.
Oh that's so fast. I'll join tho my deadlines for a ton of **** are in 2 weeks gulp.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't go chasing waterfalls. Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.

I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all... but I think you're moving too fast.
This is some kind of Imagery.
I already fell the waterfalls either way and learned my lesson, so time to take the rivers and lakes.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-wakes up-

-goes to Smashboards-

-21 alerts-

-most of these are likes Shiny gave me while I was sleeping-

GOD FREAKING DAMMIT!

-and all the actual alerts are at the bottom-

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

EDIT: And of course, he likes this post too. Is it really that funny to you to drown everyone's alert box, Shiny?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm in the minority that still vastly prefers forums to social media. Not that social media is bad per say so much as I like to have a place where if I ever feel like doing long analysis, it doesn't feel totally awkward to do so. Why there are people who feeling the need to do 10+ tweets to explain one point is beyond me.
I'll join you in that minority.

Discord's fun every now and again as well but by and large forums, and SB in particular, has a certain je ne sais quoi. I think it's because I honed my visual humor stylings and general conversation style here, and it works better here than elsewhere.

I talk too much for tweets anyway.

Chrono.

The DBS summary spoilers for the next two episodes are out.

It's not looking good for a certain U7 guy.

There's reason to believe Gohan could be out in this week's ep. The episode is called Gohan's last stand and the ep summary after that has no mention of him and they mention that 17 and Frieza fight Toppo, with no mention of Gohan or Dyspo.

Of course it's not the first time something like that happened, people thought Vegeta would be out by 120 and there's been a couple times where it looked like 17 or 18 were gonna be eliminated but they weren't (18 was anyway but that was later.)

Chrono.

What better way to start off the new thread(with a few posts in) than a Nintendo Direct Mini. Should be interesting.
It doesn't say it's a Direct though... Seems to be something else entirely.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It doesn't say it's a Direct though... Seems to be something else entirely.
Part of why I'm not even attempting to make some thread for it. I mean that it appears like it could be one. It seems to be more effective at revealing information than simply articles or tweets. But fair point nonetheless.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Interesting, just saw the announcement and came here to see your thoughts. They state that it's a new interactive experience for both kids and adults. It's really weird wording.

It almost seems like it isn't a game, but what else Switch related could they be talking about if it's not a game? I first thought about some kind of IP normaly seen as for children, but the announcement says new... Maybe we get a new IP instead?

I'm not going to overthink this, in ten hours we'll know. Hopefully it's a nice surprise.

EDIT: Just thought of something. That thing that can be both for kids and adults... It might just be the virtual console. Though that doesn't qualify as new, but the idea just came to my mind.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
A new year, a new topic. And something possibly coming for Thursday? I'll see what happens.

Also, new FeH comic out.
Faye being Faye. Poor Summoner. On the other hand, if this did happen, it would mean alot less Firesweep Bows in the Arena.
Also, one person already used Faye's disappointed face for a meme.
Besides breaking F2P, I'm pretty sure this is the face of people who found out that Hector + Armads + Wary Fighter + Quick Riposte Seal does, in fact, work.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Hey new thread.

So another anouncement coming tomorrow? Glad to be snowed in now.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I prefer Discord but then again I stretch Discord etiquette so I post both spammy messages and long theories.

Speaking of which, could Gulley from ALBW and Link be related?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Waking up with a nose bleed isn't fun...

Chrono.

Not regular? Odd. But this was leaked by Bamco's trailers and **** like 5 other characters or so lmao
I'm thinking she was never an Android at all and was putting up a front.

Some of her quotes in the story trailer allude to her Majin nature.

Of course this is just me speculating. Hopefully we get a trailer soon because the thirst is real.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Welp, it's still below freezing. Guess i'm stuck working from home for at least another day then.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
...goddamn.

Alright, alright. Fine. I'm sold on DBFZ.

Already liked the concept behind 21, this makes me want to see where they're going with it firsthand.
and remember she could show up in super(this does take place between goku black and ToP arcs from what i remember hearing)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I think it's Funky Mode for other Nintendo games. Have trouble 3 starring 200cc? Use Funky Mode. Can't collect those remaining moons? Funky Mode. Stuck in Xenoblade 2? Funky Mode.

In other news:

Huh? That's interesting. I wonder why they did that.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Can't wait to hear about the F-Zero ride that only works once every 15 years. :estatic:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, people should honestly lower their expectations a tad for this. This seems to be a pretty minor announcement, all things considered.

Honestly my guess is a Wii Fit successor of sorts, a connection to Nintendo's kid site Play Nintendo, new gimmick controllers a la the Wii Wheel, or something to do with amiibo.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This could be either neat or downright terrible.

If its something neat with a casual IP like Nintendogs or Wii Fit, its probably okay.

It's its amiibo, probably depends on how it works.

If its some awkward peripheral... we could be in trouble.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, people should honestly lower their expectations a tad for this. This seems to be a pretty minor announcement, all things considered.

Honestly my guess is a Wii Fit successor of sorts, a connection to Nintendo's kid site Play Nintendo, new gimmick controllers a la the Wii Wheel, or something to do with amiibo.
Because of the whole AC NL designer retweeting" thing, people seem to think its Animal crossing related, of course im eating the whole salt shaker with that

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'm honestly not looking forward to finding out what they've been up to with the money from Switch....

Hope Nintendo isn't on their way back to old Nintendo.

Could be some VR for kids.

Last edited:

Chrono.

In other news no Ultra Instinct Goku for Xenoverse but rather Jiren and Android 17 (ToP arc version.)

Also Saiyan CaCs get Super Saiyan Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom