• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Wow...

Welcome back. It’s been awhile. How you enjoying ultimate?
Only 3000? Felt like longer

It's been an interesting ride to be sure. I look forward to some of the other things still in store.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Haven't been on the Boards for over a year basically, but I see the threads are still quite, quite zany...
Can't say I expected furries to be the main topic, but...that's Social Threads!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh, hey new calendar
I can bet that the next banner is CYL2, as the latest datamine included data strings with "BRAVE" and "POPULARITY" on their names.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Only 3000? Felt like longer

It's been an interesting ride to be sure. I look forward to some of the other things still in store.
I’m hoping for Geno and bandanna dee but I’ve been pretty happy so far.
Who’s your wanted ones? If it’s in your signature then sorry I never see them on mobile.
Haven't been on the Boards for over a year basically, but I see the threads are still quite, quite zany...
Can't say I expected furries to be the main topic, but...that's Social Threads![/QUOTE”]wow two in one day!” (Points if anyone gets this reference)

How have you been? Welcome back to smashboards.
And yeah it’s gotten crazy here and smash only escalates it.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
How have you been? Welcome back to smashboards.
And yeah it’s gotten crazy here and smash only escalates it.
Smash really brings people out of pits, I've found out! Been doing great especially since yesterday.
2 years ago, I would've been frothing at the mouth about Chrom and probably even Dark Samus...but I'm so happy to see them both in (especially DS, may main her). Guess I grew up! Still in total shock about the King finally making it in. So happy! Thanks for asking, bro!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Smash really brings people out of pits, I've found out! Been doing great especially since yesterday.
2 years ago, I would've been frothing at the mouth about Chrom and probably even Dark Samus...but I'm so happy to see them both in (especially DS, may main her). Guess I grew up! Still in total shock about the King finally making it in. So happy! Thanks for asking, bro!
Echos are pretty fun looking. Dark Samus looks so polished and I love the animations. I haven’t played samus much but if I do this game it’s going to be Dark Samus. And good to hear your doing well!

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Echos are pretty fun looking. Dark Samus looks so polished and I love the animations. I haven’t played samus much but if I do this game it’s going to be Dark Samus. And good to hear your doing well!
Echoes are some of my favorite things in Ultimate. They feel like novelty things to me, and I love it. Hoping for Shadow as a Sonic Echo (one of the only 4 characters I actually want).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Echoes are some of my favorite things in Ultimate. They feel like novelty things to me, and I love it. Hoping for Shadow as a Sonic Echo (one of the only 4 characters I actually want).
Rebranding does a hell of a job on how people interpret clones.
Except :4alph:Sakurai hates him apparently to still keep him locked away.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Rebranding does a hell of a job on how people interpret clones.
Except :4alph:Sakurai hates him apparently to still keep him locked away.
Yep! Huge fan of them now. Honestly, I'm just happy with everything in Ultimate. No more complaints about "taking up slots" or that nonsense from me.
Poor Alph! Love that guy. May be to preserve some weird part of the "Everyone Is Here" motto (like he wouldn't be the same Alph if he was upgraded from an alt), but I'm just glad he's still here, alt or not.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Silvery hair
>Yellow eyes
>Animal friend
Micaiah_Summers_Dawn_Face.jpg niaface.png

I sniped some Red orbs on the new banner, at least got fodder.
My Orb total is still ok for Neph, so I'll focus on Mic as she's seasonal.
Thank **** for Tempest trials.

D

Deleted member

I completey skipped over the last few pages, whoops.
However, I did see people discuss Ace Attorney which reminded me that I should get back to the first game...
I started it like 7 months ago and I really liked it, but I couldn't play it as much as I wanted because of school. I'm currently on summer vacation but due to how many games I'm currently playing, it would appear that I'll have to wait until I continue my playthrough (and I might have to start over as well).
Can't say I expected furries to be the main topic, but...that's Social Threads!
Hey, I remember you! Welcome back.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
UPDATE: Blew all my stash and got Pitybroken by Canada.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
lmao Sony changed their mind and they're making Venom PG-13. The ONE thing this attempt of a movie had going for it is gone cause they want Spiderman publicity without Spiderman
Signing off on a dark, R-rated depiction of a superhero story only to renege on the idea mid-production?

Nothing could go wrong...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright.

Scraped together twenty more orbs. Off to the Grima store.

...and now no greens. But this looks promising. Let's see if I pull my fourth Effie:

Well hello there.

smug_kamui_small.png

+HP / -SPD. Perhaps not the optimal tanking setup but I don't believe it'll disappoint.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
lmao Sony changed their mind and they're making Venom PG-13. The ONE thing this attempt of a movie had going for it is gone cause they want Spiderman publicity without Spiderman
Yeah I saw that yesterday. Venom is gonna suck now lol

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so bold prediction when sakurai said dont expect too many new characters he wasnt counting echo fighters so we still have 5-6 fully original characters and roughly that amount of echos

D

Deleted member

I got a 5* Faye out of my free summon, neat. Shouod I kill her for Firesweep or WoM3?

Unrelated but this is a reminder for the Smash fandom
4abb8b3d-78f4-43a7-8188-8b444de62c35.jpg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Taiko no Tatsujin's English version's song list!
Switch version is on the left, the Disney songs are in Japanese and... Oh my, what are those second, third and fourth anime songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom