• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's my birthday today, so I've mostly been chillin'. Daemon X Machina is really damn cool so far. I just wish I got to try out more weapons in the demo. I only got like two Assault Rifles to mess with. I kind of like the other characters for what they were. Though the artist guy, while funny, is basically "TV black dude #12" still like him though. Johnny G is kind of like Johnny Cage.

I also beat Marx in World of Light. I'm really hoping I didn't skip any fights. When I fought the Dark Matter spirit, he SD'd himself, so I guess we take those. I think I'm keeping good track of things. Since I just got Luigi.

D

Deleted member

It's my birthday today, so I've mostly been chillin'. Daemon X Machina is really damn cool so far. I just wish I got to try out more weapons in the demo. I only got like two Assault Rifles to mess with. I kind of like the other characters for what they were. Though the artist guy, while funny, is basically "TV black dude #12" still like him though. Johnny G is kind of like Johnny Cage.

I also beat Marx in World of Light. I'm really hoping I didn't skip any fights. When I fought the Dark Matter spirit, he SD'd himself, so I guess we take those. I think I'm keeping good track of things. Since I just got Luigi.
Happy birthday! I hope you enjoyed your birthday!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You are such a good person. Happy birthday to your brother!

Also I watched two episodes of Hilda, and I already love the series.
Gives me vibes of Terraria, Adventure Time and Gravity Falls.
Thanks. :p

Also his birthday is still like a week and a half away.

Chrono.

New characters are coming to Cross Tag Battle!

- Naoto Kurogane from Central Fiction
- Teddie from P4
- Seth from UNIEL

And we finally know the 5th franchise to be added, which is Arcana Heart.

A 6th franchise was teased.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

- Teddie from P4
- Seth from UNIEL

I ****ing called it that it was Arcana Heart, I called it
****, Im so happy

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Happy Birthday Knight Dude Knight Dude ! Hope you’ve been having a good day so far!

Also I did this FE Tier List thing:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looks like fun! I’ll take part in this too!

Mine is based on Awakening, Fates, Sacred Stones, Shadows of Valentia, Heroes, and Warriors, as they are the FE games I’ve played so far (some of the Shadow Dragon characters will appear, but that’s because I’m basing them based on their appearances in Warriors).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Happy Birthday Knight Dude Knight Dude ! Hope you’ve been having a good day so far!

Looks like fun! I’ll take part in this too!

Mine is based on Awakening, Fates, Sacred Stones, Shadows of Valentia, Heroes, and Warriors, as they are the FE games I’ve played so far (some of the Shadow Dragon characters will appear, but that’s because I’m basing them based on their appearances in Warriors).

Ill forgive you for Jakob because of where you put Niles

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well... I’ll take that!
Goodie
>mfw reading the IS post and text messages
>mfw he's the one threatening to sue
Corey is gonna be so ****ed tomorrow. He sleepin’ with Carmella and Tom is The Face ****er...can’t believe Byron is the only wholesome commentator on SmackDown

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Goodie

Corey is gonna be so ****ed tomorrow. He sleepin’ with Carmella and Tom is The Face ****er...can’t believe Byron is the only wholesome commentator on SmackDown
Im actually ready to see Booker T on the table instead lol.
Corey probably will be future endeavored in the morning for using the company to threat.

Carmella will get the dirtiest chants since the Paigeleaks.

Dis PPV gon be lit

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Im actually ready to see Booker T on the table instead lol.
Corey probably will be future endeavored in the morning for using the company to threat.

Carmella will get the dirtiest chants since the Paigeleaks.

Dis PPV gon be lit
Carmella can’t get anything worse than “New Day ****s” and “New Day CLocks” minus the “L” of course

KMDP

Smash Legend

Happy Birthday, Knight Dude.

And this is the last thing I say before going to bed.

G'night, all.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Finished the four missions in the Daemon x Machina demo, which I think is all of them? Pretty fun, I guess. The in-game audio is weirdly quiet even at the max volume.

Also apparently I missed some weapon drops, so I went back to some earlier missions to check, and apparently you can just do mmissions over and over and keep getting the rewards? That seems kinda silly.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

- Teddie from P4
- Seth from UNIEL

Imagine having more than 4 characters

This post was made by the RWBY gang

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just want the Dr. Mario mobile game to come out.
The mobile game that will end Candy Crush!
Oh, I'm really excited for Dr. Mario World myself.

Haven't been this excited for a mobile game before (I haven't played Candy Crush but I couldn't find fun in games similar to Candy Crush).

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I was going to do the FE tier list thing, but since I've played every game in the series, I'd also feel the need to go through every character... I'd be here for days trying to sort through some 1000-odd characters. Past a certain point I'd just be dropping them in mindlessly and not really caring to check where I'm putting Harken in relation to Roberto or whoever.

Besides, I don't need a tier list maker to tell me I'd put characters like Forrest, Sigurd, Catria, Leon, Marth, Celica, or Elincia at the top, and the handful of people I actively dislike such as Camilla or Peri at the bottom, and with stuff like this that's all anyone cares about anyway. Everyone else would just be strewn about throughout the middle sections.

The alternative is to just make a complete meme list with stuff like Dorcas in the "would poison his mutton" tier and Kellam entirely absent because I "didn't see" his icon or something, but I'm too lazy for that. :p

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I was going to do the FE tier list thing, but since I've played every game in the series, I'd also feel the need to go through every character... I'd be here for days trying to sort through some 1000-odd characters. Past a certain point I'd just be dropping them in mindlessly and not really caring to check where I'm putting Harken in relation to Roberto or whoever.

Besides, I don't need a tier list maker to tell me I'd put characters like Forrest, Sigurd, Catria, Leon, Marth, Celica, or Elincia at the top, and the handful of people I actively dislike such as Camilla or Peri at the bottom, and with stuff like this that's all anyone cares about anyway. Everyone else would just be strewn about throughout the middle sections.

The alternative is to just make a complete meme list with stuff like Dorcas in the "would poison his mutton" tier and Kellam entirely absent because I "didn't see" his icon or something, but I'm too lazy for that. :p
If I could do it, you can do it too, you coward.

:troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

So Memehardt is Top 500 at least? :V

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

That's why if I did one I'd only put characters towards whom I have strong feelings one way or the other. :V

Like this lol.

Fire Emblem Tier List.png

Basically just took out the giant middle segments that included categories such as "pros and cons are about the same weight," "I like you but to what extent?," and "Literally Who Even Remembers Belf?" as tiers.

Also left out Tellius, Binding Blade, the second generation of Genealogy, and Thracia 776 since I'm not as familiar there. Except Reinhardt, who I like enough to list due to Heroes/wiki walks/fandom osmosis/the fact that he was in the Heroes section lol.

Rallyman is there as my meme pick.

D

Deleted member

That's why if I did one I'd only put characters towards whom I have strong feelings one way or the other. :V

Like this lol.

View attachment 192925
Basically just took out the giant middle segments that included categories such as "pros and cons are about the same weight," "I like you but to what extent?," and "Literally Who Even Remembers Belf?" as tiers.

Also left out Tellius, Binding Blade, the second generation of Genealogy, and Thracia 776 since I'm not as familiar there. Except Reinhardt, who I like enough to list due to Heroes/wiki walks/fandom osmosis/the fact that he was in the Heroes section lol.

1. Can you explain the pre-Fates Problematic characters?
2. No Joshua smh what kind of ****taste is this
And most importantly:
3. Where's Forrest?

D

Deleted member

I probably would've been able to do a list of favorite to least favorite FE characters back in the day, but I haven't played an FE game in so long I can't recall most of the characters.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Like this lol.

View attachment 192925

Female Corrin, Lucina, Alm, Lyn, Clair, Silas/Percy, and Cordelia are too low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom