• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

NA: Canada
SA: Brazil(Only because @Shishœ , otherwise I'd say Argentina)
E: Germany
As: Japan, maybe Indonesia, but I'd really have to be careful depending on which region I'm in.
Af: Madagascar(lots of good discoveries made there)
Aus: New Zealand
Signapore is a really cool place I heard in Indonesia.

Also....

Imagine if you saw Shishoe in real life. What would you do?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Isabelle managed to keep Smash vets from dying

D

Deleted member

Signapore is a really cool place I heard in Indonesia.
Signapore's a different country off of the coast of Malaysia. I'd rather go to Indonesia than either of those two countries. Because of my heritage. All have anti-LGBT laws though, but I should be fine as long as I don't stray to the wrong regions.

Also....

Imagine if you saw Shishoe in real life. What would you do?
IDK, I would've asked him out by now if I had the chance, when he didn't have a GF at the time. LMAO.

Now though? IDK, it depends on if I'm in Brazil or if he's in California. Because he could show me around in Brazil and I could definitely show him around in California.

Heh.

I could think of a few things.
Don't say anything lewd, or he'll verbally kick my ass again. LMAO

Am I the only one that is glad that no one died in the Isabelle trailer?
Yes.

D

Deleted member

Isabelle would never mean to kill anyone in a trailer. She is too nice.
And then she sends you to space with a Lloid and she hits you in the head with a hammer as well as blast a painful sound effect which launches you.

Last edited by a moderator:

lizard1929

Smash Journeyman
Isabelle would never mean to kill anyone in a trailer. She is too nice.
And then she sends you to space with a Lloid and she hits you in the head with an armor as well as blast a painful sound effect which launches you.
We all thought the same with Villager.

D

Deleted member

DID I JUST SERIOUSLY CALL A HAMMER "AN ARMOR"?

Villager is just.... Vehleeger.
Isabelle you can tell she is a cinnamon roll who is honored to be in Smash to basically kill everyone.

D

Deleted member

I have to say that this Isabelle cult definitely helps me appreciate her. LMAO

Don't worry, I don't have the energy to right now.

I got work tomorrow so I should really go to bed.
Of course you would otherwise, SMH

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
Luigi's Mansion 3, Yoshi's Crafted World, and finally Animal Crossing for Switch all next year, yep 2019 is looking good for me.

D

Deleted member

Luigi's Mansion 3, Yoshi's Crafted World, and finally Animal Crossing for Switch all next year, yep 2019 is looking good for me.
Indeed. End-2018 is looking fantastic because of Ultimate and a "plan".
2019 is also when I begin to learn how to drive. Funny, right?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
to be fair as soon as we saw Villager he had a thousand yard stare while putting Mario in a net

so the creepy meme started right at the begining.

And tbh, Id rather have the "creepy" meme then this "pure and wholesome" meme

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a gut feeling that in the next direct, Mother 3 localized will be announced.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I have a gut feeling that in the next direct, Mother 3 localized will be announced.
Honestly if they ever give us mother 3, I don't want it to be just a localization/translation, I want a full blown remake. Imagine a mother game in 3D with a cell shaded style.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ

So in F/GO, looks like Nero Fest 2 is going to also have the Lottery shop in it and by the looks of it, less Medals are needed for getting a whole bunch of materials. But than again, I believe the Medals don't drop as much. But compared to the usual 800/1000/1200 items needed to get a full stack of one Ascension material, it's around 300/400. In turn though, there is the Lottery, like on Christmas and the Da Vinci/Jeanne Alter event.
Anyway, this event is pure grind and no story, other than the long "Opening". Basically, you can take all the time you need with this event as you don't need to worry about missing important stuff. ALSO, big note, especially to @Shishœ if you are still at least getting log-in bonuses, because there was an extended maintenance that happened, we are actually going to be getting 21 Saint Quartz and 18 Golden Apples as compensation. So logging in around there, even if you aren't going to do the event, gives you something pretty good.
Anyway, something else to note is the upcoming "1 AP" quests. If you just want to focus on grinding, DO NOT DO THOSE. Those are basically our first "Challenge" Quests that are a precursor to the "mechanics" that will come later. Basically, the enemies in those are going to be alot like abyssal level difficulty in FEH. Like one of them is having to beat Heracles, but you have to kill him 12 times in that one match. If you aren't interested in doing challenges and just want the materials, don't do those "1 AP" quests.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's a shame people keep complaining about the 3DS. It's already on it's way out as is. And these ****** act like the PS2 didn't live through 3 console generations.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Woke up, first thing I did was jump on YouTube to watch the Direct, and I still managed to get spoiled with Alpharad's thumbnail. Such is life.

Well.

Most of it didn't intrigue me much. Didn't lay down a ton of news we didn't already know by now.

Splatoon 2 v.4 didn't give me enough info to really jumpstart the hype train; I'll need to check details in a bit.

Honestly the more I see Diablo III the more tempted I am to pick it up for nostalgia's sake. I don't know if they've confirmed cross-play yet but if they do that'll probably seal the deal.

The Nintendo Online presentation was basically going over a who's-who of all the great online features we've had forever that now we have to pay for, and anybody in this room who's shocked shouldn't be.

The one shining spot is that the NES library on offer does seem reasonably expansive, although the real question is whether it's comprehensive. Initial answer seems to be...well, it looks like it's trying, but honestly it doesn't seem like it'll even really outrun the NES Classic by the end of 2018. The three-game monthly trickle will need some real bombshells going forward before it's more than an afterthought for me.

The NES controller-cons are pretty slick though - or at least they would be if 8BitDo hadn't been doing them one better for years.

But enough beating a dead saddled dinosaur.

I'm ecstatic that we're seeing so many FF games come over to the Switch for the precedent it sets. Yes, right now it's mostly older mainline ports and spinoffs, but a) the mainline ports are the best titles out of the modern FF era by far, b) the spinoffs are all getting extra love and care, and c) XV Pocket HD, while an abridged version, is about as faithful an abridgement of XV as you can humanly get. I've got the Day 1 PS4 and Windows Editions and I'm still debating it.

I'm also lowkey really hyped for Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon. Played CMD2 back in the day and enjoyed it, but I never saw much more of it since (there was a Wii entry, but I came in on the Wii incredibly late in its lifespan, so I whiffed on it). Hearing it show up again got me excited enough to drop my phone, throw my hands up, and shout for joy; weirdly, it was the only part of the Direct that did.

Nobody's gonna read this ****, so if you got even this far, thank you.

Board games on Switch seem like interesting game night options, although the ones they've introduced don't excite me much yet. Catan and Munchkin coming do, but, like FF above, I'm really more excited for the precedent this sets and what could come of it than what's on display.

Isabelle in Smash? Good but expected. Even I called this one, and I don't call ****.

As a semi-clone instead of a Villager echo? Now we're talking. Gonna show you mother****ers who really runs this town.

New AC coming to Switch next year? Unleash the Pumpkaboo.

And I'm sure I forgot some ****; I usually do. But that was my takeaway.

Summed up, not the most hype Direct by a longshot. But there were still some gems, and a few of the moves they demonstrated at least have me very interested in how they move forward.

D

Deleted member

Woke up, first thing I did was jump on YouTube to watch the Direct, and I still managed to get spoiled with Alpharad's thumbnail. Such is life.

Well.

Most of it didn't intrigue me much. Didn't lay down a ton of news we didn't already know by now.

Splatoon 2 v.4 didn't give me enough info to really jumpstart the hype train; I'll need to check details in a bit.

Honestly the more I see Diablo III the more tempted I am to pick it up for nostalgia's sake. I don't know if they've confirmed cross-play yet but if they do that'll probably seal the deal.

The Nintendo Online presentation was basically going over a who's-who of all the great online features we've had forever that now we have to pay for, and anybody in this room who's shocked shouldn't be.

The one shining spot is that the NES library on offer does seem reasonably expansive, although the real question is whether it's comprehensive. Initial answer seems to be...well, it looks like it's trying, but honestly it doesn't seem like it'll even really outrun the NES Classic by the end of 2018. The three-game monthly trickle will need some real bombshells going forward before it's more than an afterthought for me.

The NES controller-cons are pretty slick though - or at least they would be if 8BitDo hadn't been doing them one better for years.

But enough beating a dead saddled dinosaur.

I'm ecstatic that we're seeing so many FF games come over to the Switch for the precedent it sets. Yes, right now it's mostly older mainline ports and spinoffs, but a) the mainline ports are the best titles out of the modern FF era by far, b) the spinoffs are all getting extra love and care, and c) XV Pocket HD, while an abridged version, is about as faithful an abridgement of XV as you can humanly get. I've got the Day 1 PS4 and Windows Editions and I'm still debating it.

I'm also lowkey really hyped for Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon. Played CMD2 back in the day and enjoyed it, but I never saw much more of it since (there was a Wii entry, but I came in on the Wii incredibly late in its lifespan, so I whiffed on it). Hearing it show up again got me excited enough to drop my phone, throw my hands up, and shout for joy; weirdly, it was the only part of the Direct that did.

Nobody's gonna read this ****, so if you got even this far, thank you.

Board games on Switch seem like interesting game night options, although the ones they've introduced don't excite me much yet. Catan and Munchkin coming do, but, like FF above, I'm really more excited for the precedent this sets and what could come of it than what's on display.

Isabelle in Smash? Good but expected. Even I called this one, and I don't call ****.

As a semi-clone instead of a Villager echo? Now we're talking. Gonna show you mother****ers who really runs this town.

New AC coming to Switch next year? Unleash the Pumpkaboo.

And I'm sure I forgot some ****; I usually do. But that was my takeaway.

Summed up, not the most hype Direct by a longshot. But there were still some gems, and a few of the moves they demonstrated at least have me very interested in how they move forward.
Unleash the Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo .
Also I read the whole thing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*checks XC2 data*

"You are using the latest version of this software"

Desperation 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom