• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's a shame people keep complaining about the 3DS. It's already on it's way out as is. And these ****** act like the PS2 didn't live through 3 console generations.
But that doesnt count because its Sony and not Nintendo and in this world we go "RIP PS2, sad to see you go" and "Good riddens, 3DS. Finally you die"

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Someone more hype worthy than Isabelle (whom I've seen conflicting reports on being unique or a semi-clone) like Isaac or someone like that. Of course dissenting opinions are not welcome here so I need to lay low
Just whom may I ask?

Isaac, maybe, but for me I think Rex and Pyra are pretty hype worthy.

Then again I'm OK with all the characters in Smash for now.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Today is the final day of the CYL2 banner, so I used the orbs I had left in the hopes of getting that better natured Brave Hector and/or Brave Ephraim after getting both units with lackluster natures. I didn't get either of them sadly; I was pity-broken instead by a particular silver-haired maiden:

My first Micaiah!

She even got her best nature too: +Atk -Def!

Wow, talk about an unexpected treat! Looks like I know which unit I'm investing in now while I save up on orbs for a future banner!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
But that doesnt count because its Sony and not Nintendo and in this world we go "RIP PS2, sad to see you go" and "Good riddens, 3DS. Finally you die"
I guess. The PS2's Reign of Terror was the hypest **** too.

It had SO many good games. DMC 1 and 3, Tekken Tag, Tekken 5, SC2 and 3, The first 4 Ratchet games, Jak and Daxter, GoW, DBZ Budokai 3, Super DBZ, FF12. And that's just a few of the exclusives. Don't get me started on the Multiplatform games.

Hell, that whole gen was one of the strongest because of the Gamecube, X-Box, Dreamcast and GBA as well, let's not front.

D

Deleted member

Once upon a time, there was a family who was in need of money. Then a boy trained with a lance and offered to work as a solider.
He trained very hard. He made sure to get a good amount of sleep and his fun and working time was dedicated to training. He had a fun and hardworking life. Everyone loved him, he was very popular and intelligent. He was on his way to being his and his family's dream, a level 40 unit. As fall drawls by, he had more battling to do. Then at the moment before, he hugged and kissed his mom goodbye as he wanted to take out one more unit. And then
34534553.png
Today is the final day of the CYL2 banner, so I used the orbs I had left in the hopes of getting that better natured Brave Hector and/or Brave Ephraim after getting both units with lackluster natures. I didn't get either of them sadly; I was pity-broken instead by a particular silver-haired maiden:

My first Micaiah!

She even got her best nature too: +Atk -Def!

Wow, talk about an unexpected treat! Looks like I know which unit I'm investing in now while I save up on orbs for a future banner!
That is awesome! Use her!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Stats for the new Nohrian Dusk units AND next week's units too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ophelia is literally anti Odin
High attack that has a superboon lmao.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So Travis Willingham is no longer voicing Garon, huh? Well, that's unfortunate. I loved his voice work on the character. He nails menacing characters quite nicely.

But Patrick Seitz should do a good job. He voiced Camus in Fire Emblem Echoes, a character previously voiced by Travis Willingham, and he made the character sound almost exactly alike his Heroes voice. I have faith he will make Garon sound just like he spoke in Fates.

Having the Muspell characters be summonable units will be hype! It's going to suck pulling for Laegjarn though, seeing that she and her sister will both fall under the red orb in that banner.

I hope IS will follow-up with summonable versions of normal Veronica, Bruno, and especially Hrid soon!

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Man some of the salt in the character threads really show how little some people pay attention to what characters Nintendo's pushing.

Like god damn you're in the Shantae thread and you're calling Isabelle unimportant?
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT SANS UNDERTALE IS FAR MORE NOTABLE THAN THIS "MARIO" DORK

D

Deleted member

Ophelia is literally anti Odin
High attack that has a superboon lmao.
If she has a weapon that grants 16 mt, than she can have a total attack boon of 57.
Ophelia has good potential.

Good night prince.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT SANS UNDERTALE IS FAR MORE NOTABLE THAN THIS "MARIO" DORK
He actually is.

So my mom just texted me at midnight that she's coming home because of a sad day and won't tell me why.

Yeah. Leave me in suspense. I don't have to get up in four hours or anything.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I guess. The PS2's Reign of Terror was the hypest **** too.

It had SO many good games. DMC 1 and 3, Tekken Tag, Tekken 5, SC2 and 3, The first 4 Ratchet games, Jak and Daxter, GoW, DBZ Budokai 3, Super DBZ, FF12. And that's just a few of the exclusives. Don't get me started on the Multiplatform games.

Hell, that whole gen was one of the strongest because of the Gamecube, X-Box, Dreamcast and GBA as well, let's not front.
Well I was being sarcastic and joking about how people let one system outstay is welcome and its ok but the other one isnt allowed to and must die but the strikeout is gone from mobile

womp woomp

D

Deleted member

He actually is.

So my mom just texted me at midnight that she's coming home because of a sad day and won't tell me why.

Yeah. Leave me in suspense. I don't have to get up in four hours or anything.
Ah, that is sad to hear. I hope everything goes all right.

Also good night everyone.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm not going to be able to play TGC until the end of the day.

I hate my life.

Please, fellow XB2 players, don't forget me.
pardaig t emote 21.png

Ivander

Smash Legend
-So Ophelia is the opposite of Odin with high ATK.
-Nina is like her father. Speedy with high Resistance. Her ATK is decent too.
-So Flora has 38 RES and if she fights a DC unit, she has 38 DEF. Not bad against Hector, especially as she can follow-up on him. That being said, ouch, that SPD...
-Silas is alot like Lukas. High ATK and DEF, low SPD and RES. The really sad thing is that he powercreeps Spring Xander alot, as Silas has 10 ATK higher than Spring Xander and has 1 extra point in DEF. All in all, Silas looks like he'll be fun to use, as he's practically a Cavalry Lukas.
-Garon.....actually looks rather unnerving with that smile. Like, it just looked goofy in Fates whenever he did that, but here, it actually looks creepy. The only thing that will convince me otherwise is if this is actually Garon before his "change". But I really doubt that.

-Awesome! Glad to see Laevateinn, Laegjern and Helbendi as units. And they are possibly permanent? Cool! Admittingly, it does feel empty without Surtr and considering villains tend to get a bit more characterization when they join us, it would be potentially interesting to see how Surtr would act under us. Although they would have to get him a new weapon, as I doubt anybody wants to deal with a +20 damage weapon against an armor team.
-If the Muspell units are playable, that means at some point, Loki may become playable too, considering her "popularity". And here's hoping normal Veronica, Bruno, Hrid and Ylgr join the Summons soon too.

Ivander

Smash Legend
OMG, I did not even see that at first. Garon is a Red Dragon Infantry! So he's actually our 2nd Manakete after Male Kana. And believe it or not, he is our first Non-Tiki Red Dragon.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
isabelle is character #68

the next character

we're so ****ing close

who the **** is it gonna be

i was hoping waluigi but concede that's a bit unlikely at this point

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm just gonna share my take on the Isabelle trailer.

It's awful.

I don't mind her being in Smash. I really don't. But her trailer is objectively horrible.

Think about it this way; that trailer was supposed to be a trailer for a fighting game, yet the first half was just talking and the gameplay half was mostly taunts and other animations.

In other words, it barely had any action. And a fighting game trailer without action is like a sandwich without bread; it just doesn't make sense to not have it because it's literally what makes it what it is.

Isabelle is by far the worst Smash trailer ever, even by removing as much subjectivity as possible, simply because she was presented in the most boring way possible and I think that really hurt the overall reception, given that she was the only newcomer reveal.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The game looks cool but I definitely won't be getting it for a long time if they don't fix the horrible frame rate by release. These are trailers and it still looks unplayable.
Yeah, as if Direct Trailers and the final game have sane frame rate Eh?

Of course not, but yeah, I am pretty sure the game will look smooth. Except that Sim city like game....
Oh yeah.

Can I just say.

If Nintendo put as much effort into their online service as they did for the animation promoting it, it would be waaay more enticing.

Seriously I loved that trailer. Just hated what it was promoting lol.
By looking at the trailer, I know one thing.

Never play against Peach in Splatoon 2,you'll get bodied.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
In other news, I hope that little cutscene featuring Wolf and only Wolf means that he'll have his own playable campaign instead of being a boss.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everyone [made by Saito] is here!
squad.jpg

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
I'm just gonna share my take on the Isabelle trailer.

It's awful.

I don't mind her being in Smash. I really don't. But her trailer is objectively horrible.

Think about it this way; that trailer was supposed to be a trailer for a fighting game, yet the first half was just talking and the gameplay half was mostly taunts and other animations.

In other words, it barely had any action. And a fighting game trailer without action is like a sandwich without bread; it just doesn't make sense to not have it because it's literally what makes it what it is.

Isabelle is by far the worst Smash trailer ever, even by removing as much subjectivity as possible, simply because she was presented in the most boring way possible and I think that really hurt the overall reception, given that she was the only newcomer reveal.
>Objectively

Well objectively your wrong and you smell like poopoo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
In other news, I hope that little cutscene featuring Wolf and only Wolf means that he'll have his own playable campaign instead of being a boss.
I hope whoever voiced Wolf in that teaser voices him in Smash Ultimate

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So, I don't care about Animal Crossing or Isabelle but that was hype. Let me tell you, they only translate stuff in Dutch if it's info videos like that stupid online video or the game itself being available in Dutch. I did NOT expect it to be Smash until they bolded "gesmashd". Isabelle was always an eh choice to me but a modern character, a girl character, the face of Animal Crossing which is Nintendo's most popular IP under women not being the guy as default and all was so good that I wasn't too excited to go to bed but instead had a warm fuzzy feeling. Also lmao at the salt

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I like how they handled Isabelle's trailer personally. It was relatable to her fans as a whole versus just her Smash fans. It was also pretty humorous. Especially Tom Nook getting completely ****ted on. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom