• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

>Sonic Forces
>Has custom character creation
>Has a war zone as a signature back drop
>Brings together a bunch of Sonic characters we hadn't seen in a while in a main game
>More realistic art style than the most recent games

>Jump Force
>Brings together a bunch of Shonen Jump characters, some of which haven't really appeared in Jump crossover games before
>More realistic art style than normal

I feel like there is a...force, at play here.
Jump Force just needs a theme featuring Tyler Smyth and Andy Bane from Dangerkids.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I'm not too sure about that leak, but the proportions of the characters feels off. Pichu's not that big, is he?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
>Sonic Forces
>Brings together a bunch of Sonic characters we hadn't seen in a while in a main game
>More realistic art style than the most recent games

>Jump Force
>Brings together a bunch of Shonen Jump characters, some of which haven't really appeared in Jump crossover games before
>More realistic art style than normal

I feel like there is a...force, at play here.
Yeah, like the heroes are FORCED to interact with your OC.

I already know where the door is, thank you.

D

Deleted member

I'm Team Real on Ken as well I just want something, anything, else from the leaker.
Okay this sold me on the game a little more.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I'm curious to see how they handle this, I mean. Would we get classes? Mixing transformations from different JUMP manga? I'm hoping we see more on them soon.
I wonder how movesets will work. Custom characters are nice and all but it'll be boring if you can only slap the already existing movesets on them.
If it's something like Naruto Shinobi Striker though, I'm in.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is a bit of a "hold my beer" moment considering Nintendo Online just released.

Sony wants to be the best at everything as soon as possible
And now that this is legit...RIP in Peace

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'just reached the part of the game where you need level 4 community in NG+.

Gotta take some time before I reach this level, but I gotta say, the NG+ bard they have here are pretty much useless to me, since I already have everyone at S+ Rank and almost all of my arts are level 5, combine with the fact that grinding on superboss is very effectif and more fun, and I'm pretty much not going to use the two bards at all. :/

That being said, I see you all tomorrow, and I hope you have a good day, good night. ~

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
interestingly enough, there is another leaker claiming to show off footage of Steve tomorrow and a picture of the whole roster. I doubt this will happen, but its kind of funny that they have ken and this "leak" came out the same time as the Ken image.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There needs to be a new and awesome TMNT game for consoles

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
YYH got me hooked in the very first episode. Someone recommended the show to me back in 2011 and I literally got through the entire series in a week (PSA: I don't recommend anyone doing this lol, not healthy).

The Spirit Detective arc is by far my favorite but the Dark Tournament arc was awesome and had an amazing build up to Toguro. Sensui arc was really creepy and unerving which I thought really set it apart (even of I didn't like it's theme back then) and Sensui was a creppy ass SoB lol. Then there was the Three Kings arc which I thought was the weakest by far and was the low point of the franchise. I mean it still had it's good moments but man it was a chore to go through and I didn't like the sudden tone shift in the arc. The ending of the series was really bittersweet. Or that's the feeling it left with me anyways. Especially with that last scene with everyone on the beach and "Forever Fornever".

There's also an OVA coming out this year which i'm going to check out. IIRC, this is the first time the series has ever gotten any new content since it finished all those years ago which is hard to believe.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Ace Attorney Panel is tonight!

It be so hype if:

-end of the panel, "And that's all we have for you"

-Audience member gets up: "OBJECTION!"

-Light shines on them, its Mashiro Sakurai!

-Gets up on stage, video plays

-Scene opens up with Yoshi on trial for an unknown crime.

-"OBJECTION" Pheonix Wright takes the case!"

I wish but it probably isn't happening.

However Sakurai is at TGS. And while this likely means nothing, someone that posted the Ken image not to long after it first surfaced, stated don't believe anything without Pheonix, you'll see tomorrow.

And while this is likely a piggyback leaker, it would be so good if true.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I love this.

I lost it at the Fox/Wolf part.:rotfl:
Why couldn't just Fox and Wolf get along? Lol.
So I think we may have our reason why we aren't getting Final Fantasy VIII on the Switch.
https://twinfinite.net/2018/09/square-enix-final-fantasy-viii/

So not only does Square Enix want to forget that game ever existed, but the original PlayStation 1 code for the game is lost. They reverse-engineered Final Fantasy VII, but they sure as hell won't do it for VIII.
Well... If this is true, this makes DreamcastGuy's video a bit of uh... Awkward...
Masatsugu Saito drew the most wholesome image of Haze/Fan la Norne I've ever seen!

Look at how much of a cinnamon roll she is!
Ah, she's my life saver in almost every unique monster battles.
Addam's voice can feel odd but yeah, it grows on many as it fits; mature but chill and versatile.
Glad you are appreciating the power of Shrek :
Especially when you see his attitude and how he treats his citizens.
Milton's response was still gold.
"wow, just how did you stuff all those in there". Implying she's becoming a bit chubby after she eats at those Crab Cakes lol.

And I will just leave this Nia fanart here with her beta hair style:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So BlazBlue Central Fiction is coming on Switch
That's awesome news!

Now I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hope they'll bring back the English Dub cast for the Switch edition. That's what will convince me to purchase it.

Come on, ArcSys. You've brought back BlazBlue's English Dub cast for Crosstag battle. I have faith you guys will do the same for CF's Switch port!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Poor Toadette. Not even a week in and her Peachette form, which has people question everything about Mario lore, gets upstaged by a fan-interpretation of Super Crown Bowser that's apparently gotten more fanart and even a fan-made model than the actual form within 2 days of it's creation. :smash:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ok but you love Undertale which I really don't like* so our tastes aren't the same. I need details like "Cool fights, it does this unique thing, good writing", etc.

*Except the god-tier music
Well. From my memory it doesn't have bikes so maybe you won't like it. :T

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's awesome news!

Now I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hope they'll bring back the English Dub cast for the Switch edition. That's what will convince me to purchase it.

Come on, ArcSys. You've brought back BlazBlue's English Dub cast for Crosstag battle. I have faith you guys will do the same for CF's Switch port!
from what I have seen, it still isnt dubbed which is a shame because Ragna amd Jins Dub voice in BBCTB Is good

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok but you love Undertale which I really don't like* so our tastes aren't the same. I need details like "Cool fights, it does this unique thing, good writing", etc.

*Except the god-tier music
You clearly said that you dislike Undertale solely to provoke him. :V

Last edited by a moderator:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
“Man, I wonder what more great news we have in store for to-“

C54D1B2D-3DBC-425E-9D7D-EC49E3628049.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Poor Toadette. Not even a week in and her Peachette form, which has people question everything about Mario lore, gets upstaged by a fan-interpretation of Super Crown Bowser that's apparently gotten more fanart and even a fan-made model than the actual form within 2 days of it's creation. :smash:
That's because the toadette isn't weird and fetishized enough for people.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
“Man, I wonder what more great news we have in store for to-“

View attachment 165994
Jesus christ, what happend. These poor dudes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom