• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Just found out a minute ago that this is a thing. A real thing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh gosh there's another Sonic Movie poster floating around that shows his legs:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Ugh! Those things legit gross me out. What on earth were they thinking? Just...why? Who is this movie even for!? Sonic fans hate it, and kids are gonna be terrified by that thing!

KMDP

Smash Legend

Just found out a minute ago that this is a thing. A real thing.
That reminds me.

The composer for the Yu-Gi-Oh! dub actually made the soundtrack public years ago. He posted it to a website in a .rar file.

It was password protected, the password was "pegasus", I think.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Finished finals testing (but still have tomorrow as my last day), played Smash with schoolmates, and went to an amazing SmackDown event...good day

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That reminds me.

The composer for the Yu-Gi-Oh! dub actually made the soundtrack public years ago. He posted it to a website in a .rar file.

It was password protected, the password was "pegasus", I think.
Yo I gotta get the link for that. YGO had a lot of lit tracks in it's OST and i'd love to download it.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yo I gotta get the link for that. YGO had a lot of lit tracks in it's OST and i'd love to download it.
While I don't know if I can find the site specifically, the composer, Joel Douek, posted them to Youtube.
------------------
I'm really close to beating (Part 1 of) World of Light. I'm pretty sure I've cleared out every Spirit Battle on the map (I almost missed Shine Sprite and Pokémon Trainer, I'm glad I checked).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The **** happened to Fire Emblem Heroes? It’s so edgy now

Ivander

Smash Legend
Good lord, the Mysterious Dimension dungeon in the World of Dark is so trippy. At the same time though, they really should've put a Full Map to use on there, cause geez, it is confusing as heck to navigate.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
The **** happened to Fire Emblem Heroes? It’s so edgy now
Yeah I'm not really feeling the screamo death metal trailer song... also wondering when we're gonna get back to the Fire Emblem part of Fire Emblem Heroes instead of just watching as IS introduces more weird, over-the-top, over-sexualized original characters who've never appeared in Fire Emblem games before.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah I'm not really feeling the screamo death metal trailer song... also wondering when we're gonna get back to the Fire Emblem part of Fire Emblem Heroes instead of just watching as IS introduces more weird, over-the-top, over-sexualized original characters who've never appeared in Fire Emblem games before.
I saw screamo Fire Emblem and all I can imagine is edgy Fire Emblem with a pedophile screaming YOU CANNOT KILL ME I AM OMEGA

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wonder why they banned taunting in matchmaking. Was it not already limited enough in Smash 4? Did they have to go so far as to axe it?

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I wonder why they banned taunting in matchmaking. Was it not already limited enough in Smash 4? Did they have to go so far as to axe it?
Because Nintendo can't have children getting mad and throwing their 300 dollar console at their bedroom doors.

God-dammit, Nintendo this might be the worst competitive online I've ever seen in a competitive game.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I still haven't fully gotten the mechanics cause playing as Pikachu against even a Level 6 CPU still has me doing what I can only say is "decent"

Though honestly? I've gotten ****ed up by Level 3 CPUs just as much for some reason.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well we have loki for that.

She’s clearly after a dragon and will likely be manipulating things to get to that go while finding the fire emblem

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I still haven't fully gotten the mechanics cause playing as Pikachu against even a Level 6 CPU still has me doing what I can only say is "decent"

Though honestly? I've gotten ****ed up by Level 3 CPUs just as much for some reason.
I got creamed by a Level 3 Bowser because I thought I'd use a character I didn't know how to play...

D

Deleted member

Honestly? A lot of time I just SD in a split second, like I blink and I don't understand what just happened, like I just slid off the stage.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Ugh! Those things legit gross me out. What on earth were they thinking? Just...why? Who is this movie even for!? Sonic fans hate it, and kids are gonna be terrified by that thing!
oh noooo the hedgehog put a gopro on his ding dong

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I personally don't care about it being gone. Just means taunt lobbies are gone.
Yeah this is probably the real reason, not because they were scared of people's feelings being hurt. Taunt parties plagued the online modes of Brawl and Smash 4 so being unable to taunt online was probably a necessary evil.

Although if limiting everyone to three taunts in 4 didn't stop those from happening, then I don't see how removing taunts altogether would either...I'll bet the reason I haven't run into any taunt parties yet even with Ultimate's horrible match making is because GPS rankings encourage people to actually play the game.

D

Deleted member

Imagine thinking that a movie adaptation is always done with love for the fans and good effort.

This post was made by the Fantastic Four gang.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Yes, this CGI live-action Sonic thing is already looking like a horrendous travesty. The uncanny valley looks like it might seriously be crossed.

D

Deleted member

Yeah this is probably the real reason, not because they were scared of people's feelings being hurt. Taunt parties plagued the online modes of Brawl and Smash 4 so being unable to taunt online was probably a necessary evil.

Although if limiting everyone to three taunts in 4 didn't stop those from happening, then I don't see how removing taunts altogether would either...I'll bet the reason I haven't run into any taunt parties yet even with Ultimate's horrible match making is because GPS rankings encourage people to actually play the game.
You could only taunt up to 3 times in Smash 4 and that was perfectly fine, taunt parties weren't possible already, there was no need to remove taunts entirely.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Apparently, I have heard that Kirby can in fact taunt...but when he has a Copy Ability, only. Makes sense and is unsurprising, but yeah, taunts are just done.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
So who are looking to be really good characters so far? I've heard the obvious Pikachu for some reason. I've also jeard Olimar, K. Rool, the Belmonts, and Young Link?

Why them?

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So who are looking to be really good characters so far? I've heard the obvious Pikachu for some reason. I've also jeard Olimar, K. Rool, the Belmonts, and Young Link?

Why them?
I know Young Link is because of his ridiculous speed.

Palutena has a Side B that gives me a complex.

And then there's my boi... HO BOY!!!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
1544615983423.png

Feel like Dani would've smiled at this.

Loved making her smile. Was my favorite thing to do.

Hope some of y'all get one out of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom