• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
So I’m a tad late on this but even Naoto Ohshima, the creator of Sonic, had something to say about the Paramount Sonic movie:

From what I can see on Twitter and other sites, I think that everyone will agree with what he’s saying here.

Just because this is Live-action that doesn’t mean that Sonic has to change so drastically in design to fit the setting. Look at STH2006, as ugly as 06’s art direction is even that handled Sonic’s implementation into a more real-world setting better than this pile of filth.

The REAL Sonic is over at Wreck-It Ralph 2. That beady-eyed thing just isn’t Sonic.

Also it’s confirmed lads, Sonic and friends are canonically fairies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

I just watched my brother draw an entire deck in this Yugioh game until he got Exodia and then mind broke Kaiba out of existence and honestly? Iconic.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 182679

Needs more tween frames, but I'm lazy.
This one is going -straight- into my Pit GIF folder.

boy i can't even read that.
Also "Real Sonic"? Yeah miss me with faulty logic son.

And you wonder why people bully sonic fans.

Then again you could just wait until you see a real first look at him before you pass judgement unless your the type of person to see someone on the street and make assumptions about them based on appearance alone.

I mean you have a Joker icon so I could make assumptions on what type of person you are or the people who liked your comment but i'm not going to until I get a good idea of what your like based on what you reply to me with.
Who are you and where's all this coming from LOL

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Also I thought people bullied Sonic fans because they were irredeemable pieces of [DATA EXPUNGED], didn't know they had, a, uh. . .

. . .wait what was the objective again?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This one is going -straight- into my Pit GIF folder.
Thank ye and you're welcome.

If I can be arsed to do some tweening I'll let you know when the updated version drops.

Your new waifu is a spoopy ghost.
And his avi's a spoopy eyeball.

What's your point?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Now Im all caught up on doctor who. Season 11 was a solid one. While I think nobody will ever be as good of a show runner as RTD was for Who, i think Chibnall right now is a step-up from Moffat. Cant wait for s12.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Honestly the newcomers in Ultimate are better than the ones from 4. Don’t @ me.
You know what I think

I think every Smash game's characters have flashier movesets than the characters from the previous games and tend to be cooler by default on that ground.

Won't stop me from liking lots of characters from older games tho.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You know what I think

I think every Smash game's characters have flashier movesets than the characters from the previous games and tend to be cooler by default on that ground.

Well I mean my best character in Ultimate was basically my main from my least favourite Smash so yeah I understand lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You ain't a true pro player unless you main Dorito's. Extra points if you use the Cool Ranch pallete
Doritos are low tier. Only 12 year olds and stereotypes main it.

You know what I think

I personally still think 4's new characters are my favorite since Mega Man, Little Mac, Ryu, Cloud and Rosalina were added in. But Ulitmate's a close second with Simon, Ridley and K.Rool.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Doritos are low tier. Only 12 year olds and stereotypes main it.

I personally still think 4's new characters are my favorite since Mega Man, Little Mac, Ryu, Cloud and Rosalina were added in. But Ulitmate's a close second with Simon, Ridley and K.Rool.
For me by volume Brawl and 4 added almost the entirety of the characters I care about between them.

But Inkling is really, really sweet though.

Overall what I said is something that IIRC Sakurai mentioned he was actively doing back in a Smash 4 interview, though. With all the basics down several times over he feels free to make crazier and crazier characters, and IMO that makes the newcomers of each progressive game more fun to toy around with on a gameplay level even if character wise my allegiances stay largely stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom