• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Alright, it's bed time for me, I won't be able to watch the Game Award, but if a character from a franchise I really like is announced as DLC for Smash, be sure to destroy my alert box by tagging me ALOT.

After all, No Nut November ended, so it's only natural that **** Destroyer December take it's staaaart- wait, hold it, who write this crap?

Oh yeah, that's me.

I guess it's really bed time for me, soooooo.....see ya!

Sleep well.

Probably is going to be Bayo 3 and Metroid 4 only.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly I totally get the complaints about World of Light being overly grindy. However, I didn't hate the Great Maze, and I'm pretty easy to please, so having B O S S B A T T L E S AND A G O O D M A P is good enough for me. Definitely would've loved some platforming sections though.

Also people shouldn't call others names for disliking World of Light. Don't be children, folks.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I totally get the complaints about World of Light being overly grindy. However, I didn't hate the Great Maze, and I'm pretty easy to please, so having B O S S B A T T L E S AND A G O O D M A P is good enough for me. Definitely would've loved some platforming sections though.

Also people shouldn't call others names for disliking World of Light. Don't be children, folks.
If you're talking about earlier then it had nothing to do with WoL. I'm not interested in it. It more so had to do with the attitude the guy tends to have towards over people that drives me nuts.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sleep well.

Probably is going to be Bayo 3 and Metroid 4 only.
All that’s needed
I'm watching Maximilian rate the Brawl Codecs to pass the time and it is such a goddamn shame we didn't get ANY new ones, there's some VERY outdated ones here which makes it worse too
outdated sure...but respectful yes
Great Maze is actually lit.
Not if you’re a child who doesn’t know where the hell to go

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have fond memories of exploring the Great Maze playing as King Dedede and kicking everything's ass until getting overwhelmed from high damage percentage.

Then rebuilding my team and putting King Dedede at the top of it again whenever I reached a Save Point.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I definitely still like the Great Maze today.

Sure it was time consuming and mildly confusing, but I enjoyed being able to explore the huge area, being challenged by remixes of previous areas throughout much of it, fighting all the fun bosses again and taking on dark, toughed clones of almost everyone on the roster. It was fun.

One of these days I should pick up Brawl again to at least replay the SSE. Might even go for an Intense run.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Despite the Great Maze, I loved SSE in general.

Maybe that's nostalgia speaking but I remember having a lot of fun playing through that mode in my early teens and I was surprised to find out a lot of folks didn't like it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm sure I'll like World of Light, but I plan on doing most of it after unlocking most of the characters I care about. Which I can do with Classic mode with only 5 or so characters.

I do wonder which 2 characters(or maybe more) Mega Man can unlock. It seems like every character can unlock someone else, multiple in fact. But who that is depends on who you do and don't have already. Though it's not like I'm getting the game on launch anyway so, I can learn to be a bit more patient I guess.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Now there's rumours that Nintendo's going to reveal Smash DLC at the Game Awards

...because of course there is.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Pour one out for everyone not getting the game on launch (including yours truly). If your feeling some moody blues, I gotcha covered.

Now there's rumours that Nintendo's going to reveal Smash DLC at the Game Awards

...because of course there is.
That's been a thing for a while. I'm just waiting for some Prime 4 stuff, maybe, hopefully, probably not.

Chrono.

God Amazing Mirror could have been a lot better if it had a better goddamn map. Also eeeeehhhhhhhh re-doing the entire game over again isn't a good compromise for a good map
Yeah I was gonna say, worst thing about GM is that it comes at the end of an already long campaign.

It's like if Milky Way Wishes ended with a smaller version of Great Cave Offensive.

But standalone-wise I still think Great Maze is a fun area.

D

Deleted member

I am hyped for Metroid Prime, Crash Team Racing and the Avengers project.

Ivander

Smash Legend
God Amazing Mirror could have been a lot better if it had a better goddamn map. Also eeeeehhhhhhhh re-doing the entire game over again isn't a good compromise for a good map
Except it did? Like,

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/kindarspirit_magicmirror01.gif
And that's one of the maps.

Basically, if you pressed the start button and if it's on the Copy menu, press the Select Button and it brings up the Map. If you're on a space that you haven't been to before, the arrows tell you where you can go. So if you see one arrow going into a space you've been to before and another arrow that leads to empty space, that means there's another path you can go in that space that can lead you to a new area.

Edit: Oh, a better map. My bad.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I am hyped for Metroid Prime, Crash Team Racing and the Avengers project.
I forgot about that Avengers thing, SE was making it right? I do wonder how long it'll take for a new X-Men game though. I really liked the X-Men Legends games.

D

Deleted member

Except it did? Like,

Basically, if you pressed the start button and if it's on the Copy menu, press the Select Button and it brings up the Map. If you're on a space that you haven't been to before, the arrows tell you where you can go. So if you see one arrow going into a space you've been before and another arrow that leads to empty space, that means there's another path you can go in that space that can lead you to a new area.
She said better map, not no map.

Edit: Alright, fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Potato_

Smash Lord
I should be editing my writing piece for class. And I have done some of it.

But most of that time was also spent watching Ultimate streams. Not proud of it but this game just looks SO GOOD.

D

Deleted member

I forgot about that Avengers thing, SE was making it right? I do wonder how long it'll take for a new X-Men game though. I really liked the X-Men Legends games.
I want Fantastic Four stuff too.

The First Family deserves something that finally does justice to their adventures.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Except it did? Like,

Basically, if you pressed the start button and if it's on the Copy menu, press the Select Button and it brings up the Map. If you're on a space that you haven't been to before, the arrows tell you where you can go. So if you see one arrow going into a space you've been to before and another arrow that leads to empty space, that means there's another path you can go in that space that can lead you to a new area.

Edit: Oh, a better map. My bad.
It's ok. Sometimes I think this doesn't get to qualify as a map considering some of those doors to other areas are one-way forcing you to do it aaaaaaaall over again if you **** up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom