• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Why is it Australia that has higher prices for games?

On an unrelated note, my finger is bleeding. Oh joy.
Low value of the currency.

The deluxe edition is on par with other game bundles on other consoles.

The standalone game price is an utter joke.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finished Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Spoilerless:
-After realizing the odds of my savefile to get Agate, I'll focus on get 99 Legendaries by dunking the living **** of Arduran as expected.
-**** Ursula.
-KOS-MOS' Heart-To-Heart is ****ing close to the Final Boss Area to the point is not even funny.

Spoiler, In The Blue Sky:

-The Battle Theme used at Colossus Hangar (that is also the one used in KOS-MOS' sidequest) is the best of the game hands down. Possibly Top 3 of both Xenoblades.
-I got upset when "Disappearing World" music took over the theme of Elysium, that piano was so fitting.
-Now the Sirens are blasting Alrest and the other Artifices are invading all Titans; gotta compliment Niall for his bravery by standing up for his people.
-What if the Beanstalk managed to stop Klaus and activated Aion to defeat the Saviorites? Makes you think.
-We could have physically stopped Malos instead of trying to talk him out guise....

"Today, we use our power to fell a god, and then, seize our destiny!"

This ****ing line man, it sent chills to my spine, not only because that voice clearly is Shulk's but also because he about to slice Zanza into Oblivion and indirectly kill The Architect. This connection is what made me love this game even more as it tied both games and universes nicely.

Artifice Aion Lv. 70
-I was Lv. 77 so the battle went pretty smoothly, no deaths at all.
-However it felt harder than Zanza for me (he's Lv. 81-82, displayed as Lv. ??? in-game, I was Lv. 84) as the Colossi Reinforcements are dang bulky. Still Zanza wins as it has more phases.
-Malos you ****ing camper
-At one point only Zeke was doing damage as he had an Ether Cannon
-For the first time I pulled of the Nia+Pyra Lv. IV Special
-I only put 4 Orbs on Aion, as Mythra was -as expected- doing huge dps.
-tfw no Full Burst
-Pneuma's Radiant Flare was the killing blow.
-Rex and Mythra Verde slicing Aion with that big*** sword gave me Kill La Kill OVA vibes yo.
-It is weird seeing Malos with such a sad face.
-RIP Angry Man, you found the meaning of your life at last.
-Elysium is falling apart as Klaus died when Zanza also got sliced and the Zohar Conduit faded away.
-Don't bull**** me Pneuma, there's not correction boosters
-That's below the belt.
-Azurda lowkey getting an upgrade

-Ah ****, don't do that face.
-Rex desperation to return with Pneuma really hits, and then Poppi breaking in tears hit even ****ing harder
-"Please, she's right there"
-My visual receptors were starting to get moist at that point.

Zeke: "How long are you planning on being a baby...?"
"She's the girl you love."
"You gotta accept her decision"
"That's what being an adult means"

The Zekenator might be a huge meme, but we can't deny his maturity, and his experiences in life, making him probably the wisest of the group.

Farewell my dear.
-RIP pimp*** gundam suit.
-Keep that Core with you Rex and treasure it.
-Escape pod tiem.
-Damn, that thing fell apart quickly
-AZURDA MVP IS BACK
-Cloud Sea is no more, only Morytha remains.
-Gotta speculate about "crossing the rift" later.
-The last gift of The Architect apparently: The Titans are becoming a new continent now.

*credits roll*
Pretty short credits, but after knowing the dev process it makes sense. Time for the post-credits scene. You know the one with Nick Fury and the Av-....wait.

I really tried my best, but I completely broke in tears with this scene:
-The shocked reactions of everyone are gold.
-Poppi running to hug them.
-Nia pushing Rex towards the girls.

Maybe that was Klaus' true last gift...

And thus, boy met girl.

I'll say my full impressions of the game and maybe do the corniest corn*** Mythra poem later.
I still need to process everything and rest my head.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright, so I got Pokémon Crystal. I still have no idea why I wanted to play this so badly, but I'm looking forward to it.

:155::163::074:
Right now, my team consists of Cyndaquil, Hoothoot, and Geodude. Everything else I caught is in the computer.

The goal for the first gym is to let Geodude handle it. He can easily tank anything that hits him in the gym. I know most people use the traded Onix, but I like using Geodude because it'll level up closer to evolution. Geodude will also be useful later in the game against Bugsy and Whitney, although I'm gonna let Cyndaquil handle Bugsy for the exp.. For the Tower, I'm gonna use Hoothoot for the entirety of the tower. They're almost all Bellsprout, and their Vine Whips don't hurt Hoothoot at all. It'll be a good run to get Hoothoot closer to Noctowl. Finally, Cyndaquil is gonna take 5 and wait until the next gym before putting in more work.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Lost my flash drive, but then I realize that most of those files were copied to my bigger hard drive.

If I had never did that, I would had been ****ed.

D

Deleted member

Another day = lots of posts in SmashBoards.
We went from fetishes to favorite starter in legendary to each generation to what is your favorite Fire Emblem character to uhhh?
So, what now?
Is this next discussion going to be about Mario Odyssey?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
used all my orbs on the new banner. Not disappointed and pretty happy! Hoping to get grima next when I have more orbs but I’m getting like one green per session so it’s going to be hard.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Spoilerless:
-Finally got rid of the monkey trouble.
-The music in KOS-MOS' sidequest is lit, Lit, LIT, LIT
-Obligatory **** you Ursula
-Ah, piss of mate:
- Yeah I remember how rage I was when dealing with that monkey...
- Ursula's quest is boring, lengthy, but also useful at the same time... I mean merc missions....
- Better feed up that Ardun, it can be useful to farm rare and legendary core crystals once it reaches to UM level, if you can beat it that is.... if you ask what happened to my Ardun... its' already dead...

yeah, mario123, you don't want to quote this.
Don't worry, I always avoid spoilers, but at the same time it's dumb for me since this limits me sharing my thoughts... and you won't seeing me completing the game anytime soon.

And today I have no class at all so I went to downtown and bought things...
- My local video game clerk told me only the first print copies of Bayonetta 2 have Bayonetta 1 download code... is it true?
- And I guess I really have to wait for DQ Builders on Switch until March... or just order it on Amazon.
- I bought vol 16 of My Hero Academia and vol 1 of Made in Abyss....
- Made in Abyss' manga was probably the largest and the most expensive manga I have ever bought... just look at the size compare to MHA manga which is a very standard manga size:
That said, I can see why it's expensive, the manga's lines are more clearer than in the web comic.

There's also a pretty interesting message from the artist, probably after the anime started:
translate (by me):
This series' plot was actually started out for a Doujin.
As for the first intention... was supposed to be made into an interesting picture book with many interesting gimmicks.
However, once it was decided to be made into a serial manga, in order to make it into a manga, everything starts from the overall idea. What I didn't expect was that it took only three chapters to finish the first volume's entire plot....

Plus the expect was never expected....
The artworks that I though it would be easy to deal with turned out to be super troublesome, the storyboard also took a lot of time.
The one who in charges of publishing even mistaken a red snake as a red chikuwa (A Japanese cuisine), they totally got it wrong...
All in all, even though it didn't seem to be going as expected, thanks to everyone, I did get to put in all the stuff I wanted to draw.

I hope I can draw this series to the end, the "Default" story will get more and more interesting~
Sneak peeks My Hero Academia vol 16
I want this Asui outfit to be an alt costume in MHA One's Justice!!!!!!!
Dragon Lady in Fashion:
Oh no....
Don't tell me Horikoshi ships Twice and Toga...
For those who are curious what is Twice's left hand is doing... don't think anything weird, it's just Twice using a string of tape covering up Toga's bust.. I also hope this pic isn't nsfw or violating the thread rules...

Left is Eri's initial concept artwork.

Right is Bakugo breaking the fourth wall while being pissed:

Bakugo: GIVE ME SCENES NOW!!!!

Kaminari: No need to rush...
Sero: You'll get it sooner or later....

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Gooood morning/afternoon/evening for everyone

I prepared pasta with sardine for the first time in my life today in order to eat for lunch later. I'm pretty happy with the results. I'm still new with culinary so it's an important overcoming for me :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Effective against flying foes. Grants Speed +3. At the start of turn 3, foes within 3 columns centered on unit take 10 damage and bonuses become penalties through their next actions."
I'm sorry, what? I can see this is meant to reference Conquest's Endgame but what is "foes within 3 columns" meants to be?

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Masahiro Sakurai
You are my new favorite.

Wait, Push's name is Push Dust In? I've been calling him "Push Dustin"

Why didn't someone tell me? Ohhh, I've been making an idiot of myself!

No, seriously I just realized that. :facepalm:
Yes, it comes from a garbage bin in Osaka. Push - Dust - In. :D

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm sorry, what? I can see this is meant to reference Conquest's Endgame but what is "foes within 3 columns" meants to be?
I think columns is like Ploys, except it also affects the "columns" alongside where Takumi is. Somebody showed what can happen with 4 Takumis(yes, through cheating).
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem..._shall_pay_for_your_betrayal_on_turn_3_skadi/
As you can see, while it may not have use on Arena or TT, it may have use for Grand Hero Battle, Training and whatnot. Just remember that it only works on Turn 3, not Turn 3 and all turns after that.

Edit: For anyone interested, someone posted the voice lines for the new characters.
Celica and Takumi make mention towards the ones they care for and actually sound possessed. Hardin makes mention of Nyna and Marth. Robin is Grima, plain and simple. No hints of possession, just Grima being a sassy edgelord with a hint of "humans don't sound so bad" from time to time.

Also, we need an image of Possessed Takumi spinning like a copter, shooting multiple arrows going, "Die Die Die!" Reaper would be proud.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm at 4.5% on the LA banner and still no Hector.
I'm gonna break down if I get yet another Lilina.
I think columns is like Ploys, except it also affects the "columns" alongside where Takumi is. Somebody showed what can happen with 4 Takumis(yes, through cheating).
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem..._shall_pay_for_your_betrayal_on_turn_3_skadi/
As you can see, while it may not have use on Arena or TT, it may have use for Grand Hero Battle, Training and whatnot. Just remember that it only works on Turn 3, not Turn 3 and all turns after that.
****ing rip, Tacomeat is gonna be fun to mess around with, Poison Ploy is ridiculous. Gonna be great to cheese certain CC maps.
Still waiting on his default kit.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ivy and Zasalamel were revealed for SCVI.

Yoooooo. My boy Zas is back. I gotta get better with him in this one. If they show Talim soon, I know someone is gonna pretty happy. Glad he's in, I figured it'd mostly be SC1 and SC2 fighters, but Zasalamel is my favorite from SC3.

Ivy's expected, nothing wrong with that.

EDIT: He can stop time now? Siiiick!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Edit: For anyone interested, someone posted the voice lines for the new characters.
Celica and Takumi make mention towards the ones they care for and actually sound possessed. Hardin makes mention of Nyna and Marth. Robin is Grima, plain and simple. No hints of possession, just Grima being a sassy edgelord with a hint of "humans don't sound so bad" from time to time.

Also, we need an image of Possessed Takumi spinning like a copter, shooting multiple arrows going, "Die Die Die!" Reaper would be proud.
How do you get Takumi again?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Oh Gawd!

They announced the lineup for Heavy MTL!!

Avenged Sevenfold, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Trivium, Gojira!!

Hell yes I'm going!!

Ivander

Smash Legend
****ing rip, Tacomeat is gonna be fun to mess around with, Poison Ploy is ridiculous. Gonna be great to cheese certain CC maps.
Still waiting on his default kit.
His Default skills are apparently Vengeance, SPD Smoke 3 at 5* and.....would you believe Fury 3 at 4*? Hmm, Fury at 4*, sounds mighty familiar, don't it? *looks at the Fury Master* Either way, Takumi with his weapon and Fury has 40 SPD.

Anyway, I haven't pulled from the new Banner yet, but recently from pulling from the Valentine Banner, I got V!Roy. So once again, I actually have all of the Seasonal units from this Banner, as I got V!Lilina from an earlier pull. I also got mostly lucky on the V!Roy pull. He is a +ATK, -DEF. Not the best set, as he wants -SPD, but with that +ATK, I practically have a Bow Reinhardt. Now I just need to get Brave Bow+ for him.

Also, I did the new Story. Laevatein just got a boost in character development, which is a plus in my book. Also, they did pretty good with the starting development for Laegjarn, the First Princess of Muspell. Already, they showed a huge contrast between her and Surtr. I also like the relationship they gave between the two sisters. Either way, this Chapter was a good one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh hey, Astolfo, Young Gil and Shirou are in FGO now. What interests me most is the free CE event, I'm thinking of getting Kiss Your Hand because it seems a very offensive CE and Cu kind wants something like that but I'm not sure.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh hey, Astolfo, Young Gil and Shirou are in FGO now. What interests me most is the free CE event, I'm thinking of getting Kiss Your Hand because it seems a very offensive CE and Cu kind wants something like that but I'm not sure.
It's not a bad one. It's mainly just a damage boost CE in general.
-Teacher and I isn't bad for the Critical Star Gather Rate and NP Starting Charge, which greatly helps Berserkers and other good Critical Servants in general. Also not bad if you don't have any NP starting charges, like Imaginary Element or Kaleidoscope.
-Versus is decent if you have to fight Divine Servants at some point.
-Beasts under the Moon is good for Assassins, Archers and other Servants with multi-hit attacks.
-Noisy Obsession is good for Archers and Riders. It's especially good for Archers and Riders with Charms, like Euryale and later Medb.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The +3 stat trend on legendary weapons triggers me for whatever reason... like, why is that necessary? It's like a free weapon refinement but on a weapon that doesn't need to catch up like the inheritable weapons do. Or like sneaking in a few stats but not technically having them be a part of their BST.

Ah whatever. Got Celica and Grim Robin, but it cost me 200 orbs. Celica came within the first 20 orbs but sniping for greens took all the rest because most sessions didn't even have a green orb to pick from. Got pity broke from an Ogma. >__>

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
The +3 stat trend on legendary weapons triggers me for whatever reason... like, why is that necessary? It's like a free weapon refinement but on a weapon that doesn't need to catch up like the inheritable weapons do. Or like sneaking in a few stats but not technically having them be a part of their BST.
Weapon Refinement might be why. I mean, why use this weapon with 2 or 3 extra MT that might possibly be not useful if you can use another weapon that is useful and gives free stats, like Valter or Lloyd(Regal Blade Refine plz IS)? Also, they needed something permanent for Skadi to go with it's other effect that only activates once.

Edit: Yay! I got Hardin! Don't know what his IVs are yet, but still, awesome.

Edit: OMG!
Hardin AND Grima on my 2nd Roll?! Awesome.

And both are +HP, -RES. Not bad, but -SPD would've been preferable. But either way, got 2 of the Banner units on my 2nd Roll. My first Roll gave me 2 Gwyndolyns and 1 Effie. How ironic that I get both non-Season Lance Armors before I get Hardin.

3rd Edit: In case you're wondering, yes, I attempted to see if I could get Celica from one of the Reds. I got a 3* Lon'qu. :smirk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's not a bad one. It's mainly just a damage boost CE in general.
-Teacher and I isn't bad for the Critical Star Gather Rate and NP Starting Charge, which greatly helps Berserkers and other good Critical Servants in general. Also not bad if you don't have any NP starting charges, like Imaginary Element or Kaleidoscope.
-Versus is decent if you have to fight Divine Servants at some point.
-Beasts under the Moon is good for Assassins, Archers and other Servants with multi-hit attacks.
-Noisy Obsession is good for Archers and Riders. It's especially good for Archers and Riders with Charms, like Euryale and later Medb.
I have Imaginary Element(with max effect) on Mordred and Gandr on Kojiro while Cu just has a filler CE. I have Robin Hood and Cursed Arm Hassan as sub members but I don't think I'll use them enough to justify getting a CE speciffically for them so I might just got with Kiss Your Hand. Beasts Under the Moon is tempting but I want to go with something that can help damage output

Chrono.

More fighting game news. Heidern was just announced for KOFXIV.

Just Blue Mary and Najd left.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I skipped updating about the first badge because it wasn't very eventful. Had no trouble beating Bugsy. Geodude, Hoothoot and Quilava easily beat anything in the gym. I used Hoothoot to take out the trainers, Quilava beat Bugsy's cocoons, and Geodude OHKO'd Scyther with Rock Throw- netting me some good EXP all around. I caught a Bellsprout after beating Falkner and Slowpoke after clearing Team Rocket out of the Well. I also trained a Caterpie and Weedle all the way up to their final evolutions.

Team:
Quilava Lv. 16
Hoothoot Lv. 13
Geodude Lv. 16
Bellsprout Lv. 14
Slowpoke Lv. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom