• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
i'll take that. he seems alright tho i didn't like him at first.
Henry's awesome. Bit messed in the head, but awesome.

You do strike me as better adjusted overall but I remember some pretty dark jokes in Animafia. Henry would've been proud.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This had been an interesting day.

I'm in Mafia Hell (ded), I have to eat smoothies more often for my recent tongue cramp issue, got notified for more family drama that I want nothing to do with (Is it possible to block phone numbers?), and I am currently waiting for whenever Aussie comes back from her journey of meeting her ex.

That last one would depend IF she is successful in actually finding her exact location. But what she does know is that they shop in the same store of their block, which is probably the only clue that she's not that far as for where she lives.

All in all, I hope she comes back home safely since it could be pretty far or she could be running in circles this whole time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I'm in Mafia Hell (ded), I have to eat smoothies more often for my recent tongue cramp issue, got notified for more family drama that I want nothing to do with (Is it possible to block phone numbers?), and I am currently waiting for whenever Aussie comes back from her journey of meeting her ex.

That last one would depend IF she is successful in actually finding her exact location. But what she does know is that they shop in the same store of their block, which is probably the only clue that she's not that far as for where she lives.

All in all, I hope she comes back home safely since it could be pretty far or she could be running in circles this whole time.
You gotta remind Aussie to have some activity in the mafia game or Shish will probably hostkill her.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Henry the shaman is cool too, though not as cool as Canas. :cool:
I was thinking Canas for a minute too.

But Canas is, like, the opposite of evil, dark magic and all.

He's awesome though.

Hope Aus stays safe, man.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
End of an era.

End of a two week era anyway

But yeah dating apps ain't for me.
Yeah I also have a dating app that I’m thinking of deleting.

Except probably unlike you, dating is a challenge for me and this was my bestshot at someth8ng happening

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You gotta remind Aussie to have some activity in the mafia game or Shish will probably hostkill her.
And being talker I am, I did remind her about that too. Since of course, at least she still lives.

I'm a ghost. Pretend you didn't see me here.

Hope Aus stays safe, man.
Can confirm, she is safe and at her house (her as in sad ex). Just quite far, either Uber or telling her old man about drive should do.

But yeah, this was something she needed to do and I hope she can put this whole history the two have to rest.

Some can at least reflect on old relationships they had, but it's best to not let that stuff consume you for life and be the judge of who you are. It's far from a healthy way of thinking.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
And being talker I am, I did remind her about that too. Since of course, at least she still lives.

I'm a ghost. Pretend you didn't see me here.

Can confirm, she is safe and at her house (her as in sad ex). Just quite far, either Uber or telling her old man about drive should do.

But yeah, this was something she needed to do and I hope she can put this whole history the two have to rest.

Some can at least reflect on old relationships they had, but it's best to not let that stuff consume you for life and be the judge of who you are. It's far from a healthy way of thinking.
You can still talk in the pm with me during the next day phase.

Is that a NBA app?
I think it’s tindr.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

So either IGN may have just accidentally leaked Merged Zamasu for FighterZ, or Broly's theme is a remixed version of Goku Black's.

For comparison, here's Goku Black's theme.

Ivander

Smash Legend
This is pretty much me from trying to get all of the Orbs in FEHeroes before they disappear from missions and whatnot and after doing all of the Kara no Kyoukai missions in Grand Order...twice.

I need to slow down. Or at least, I wish my mindset agreed with me.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So either IGN may have just accidentally leaked Merged Zamasu for FighterZ, or Broly's theme is a remixed version of Goku Black's.

For comparison, here's Goku Black's theme.

If Fused Zamasu is in then my 8 fighter guess is not 100% correct. :/

D

Deleted member

I am a little exhausted after about two hours and a half of playing Smash for Wii U with PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 .
That was extremely intense, but we both won about an even amount, Platinum7 slightly more.
Props to this guy, really good Yoshi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Phew almost done with the tempest, 20k more points and I have all the rewards. Then I’ll be near 80 orbs for the next banner.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I am a little exhausted after about two hours and a half of playing Smash for Wii U with PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 .
That was extremely intense, but we both won about an even amount, Platinum7 slightly more.
Props to this guy, really good Yoshi.
Very good Cloud and Marth from Shiny. Great exhibition of spacing and punishing with Cloud.
Was great practice for me, especially since we weren't stuck to FD like For Glory. I have one friend that I use to play against but they were of the belief FD should be the only legal stage.

Matches hardly ever felt one sided. Even when one of us got an early KO, we still weren't out of the clear. One match I gimped his Cloud early. The next match his Cloud basically just nudged my Yoshi away from the ledge for an early kill. Stuff like that made it very fun to play.

Shield breaks were jank though. One time Whispy came in with the assist and another time a fully charged forward smash just appeared to go through the character, only for an uncharged one from the same position to hit and KO.

Also with a bit of time, I might be able to beat Shiny's mains with Kirby. Got close a few times but really had to rely on my Yoshi.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Very good Cloud and Marth from Shiny. Great exhibition of spacing and punishing with Cloud.
Was great practice for me, especially since we weren't stuck to FD like For Glory. I have one friend that I use to play against but they were of the belief FD should be the only legal stage.

Matches hardly ever felt one sided. Even when one of us got an early KO, we still weren't out of the clear. One match I gimped his Cloud early. The next match his Cloud basically just nudged my Yoshi away from the ledge for an early kill. Stuff like that made it very fun to play.

Shield breaks were jank though. One time Whispy came in with the assist and another time a fully charged forward smash just appeared to go through the character, only for an uncharged one from the same position to hit and KO.

Also with a bit of time, I might be able to beat Shiny's mains with Kirby. Got close a few times but really had to rely on my Yoshi.
There was another jank instance. I went Ike for some dumb reason and I was on my last stock. It was Lylat and I touch the ledge, but I go through it which ends the game. Lol.
Cloud vs Yoshi were the most intense matches, my main vs his main. We both constantly mashed air attacks and grabs a whole lot. It was quite even with wins I think.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I suppose I am very late to asking this, but which Fire Emblem character am I? I'm curious.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I'm logged in-

*dark clouds appear*

-and I'm ready-

*rainfall begins*

-to start posting.

*lightning strikes, a crow lands on my shoulder and goes CAW*