• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Well there we go, 5 most wanted.

IMG_20181108_131549.jpg

Honorable mentions:
- Sora
- Nightmare
- Elma
- Ray 01
- Skull Kid
- Kyo Kusanagi

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Flashback to 5 days ago*

Sakurai: "Okay people, who you purpose as an axe wielder?"
Nintendo: "Camilla"
Sakurai: "You sure about that? Hector seems more popular and is from a more classic game"
Nintendo: "Nah, Camilla is extremely popular; IS has planed to release another alt for her very soon and we can assure you people are gonna love it"
Sakurai: "Oh.. very well"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If I had my pick of any axe user for Smash, I'd take Frederick or Minerva. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
*Flashback to 5 days ago*

Sakurai: "Okay people, who you purpose as an axe wielder?"
Nintendo: "Camilla"
Sakurai: "You sure about that? Hector seems more popular and is from a more classic game"
Nintendo: "Nah, Camilla is extremely popular; IS has planed to release another alt for her very soon and we can assure you people are gonna love it"
Sakurai: "Oh.. very well"
While not like that, the funny thing is that I can actually imagine IS and Nintendo vouching for Camilla, much to the sheer displeasure of her detractors. The only thing that's really stopping her is that the Japan Rating system would have a field day with her, considering Sakurai wants the game to stay lightly rated and had to make adjustments to Palutena, Corrin and Bayonetta in order to not raise it.
And considering Fates' Mature Rating in Japan was directly because of Camilla's Birthright cutscene, I can imagine the field day that Japan's Rating system would have with Camilla in Smash and the outrage of people if she was heavily censored.
That said, not only does she have an Axe, but she is also a Magic user, meaning she can have a really diverse moveset besides just her Axe. She'd have a Wyvern to potentially use in her moveset too. But despite able to be different from Marth, Robin and Ike, there's no doubt she'd be one of the most divisive characters to join Smash, even more so than Incineroar and Piranha Plant.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Concept: we use the Etrian Odyssey Protectors because they can wield axes. And spears too. Also swords but don't tell that to Swordphobics.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You better put that icon back or I'm gonna shove Skyrim down your throat.
jk id never want to get skyrim dirty with your insides
My avi is my reaction reading that post lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can we talk about how saber just got super great in heroes?

His weapon refine gives him distant counter

D

Deleted member

Can we talk about how saber just got super great in heroes?

His weapon refine gives him distant counter
I thought you were talking about Fate Saber and I was just like "wait when did they announce a crossover what???"
I didn't sleep well tonight.

D

Deleted member

Done.

So I woke up from my bed this morning, I stared into the glimmering sun that glimmered its light all over me. I wake up to get dressed, staring at a Smash poster that was handed to me when I joined the roster alongside that witch. Anyway, I got dressed and I went downstairs. To my shock, I see Azura, Odin, Takumi and Robin making breakfast. “What are you making?”, I proclaim. “Vegetable soup!” said Robin excitedly. I know vegetable soup is not my breakfast, but I want to make Robin’s day. Robin is quite popular with my friends, and he is my handsome crush. I will protect him no matter what. I especially look forward to when he wears a lot of his costumes, especially his beautiful dress filled with gemstones that shine into my eyes.

Robin finishes the vegetable stew and everyone sits on our table. Our table is truly a delight compared to everyone’s. I sit next to Robin and I move as close to him as possible. Well I do love him, as he is a handsome creature of delight. Robin gives me a slight smile and he sweats a bit. I tell him “It’s okay. No need to hold back.” Odin and Azura are having a delight with their soup and Takumi asks Robin for more. Robin is a slow eater, meanwhile I am a fast eater. Everyone finishes their soup. Takumi excitedly screams “NACHOS! PLEASE! THAT SOUP WAS FANTASTIC!”. The whole group cheers on and Robin makes a smile. “Corrin, I will be sure to talk to you later.”, says Robin in a beautiful voice. I say to Robin “Robin-senpai, will you meet me in my bedroom after you make those delicious cheesy nachos? Make sure it is in your dress!”. Robin makes a reply that satisfies me: “Sure thing.”. I saw Robin take his bowl and add the nachos with beautiful melted cheese. Robin’s perfect face and his hands and him smiling in joy while talking to me gets me so excited. I tell Robin “Can I make it for you instead please? I want you to try my food.”. Robin smiles “Sure thing, Corrin!”. I have the giant bowl that he gracefully gave, along with the nachos and melted cheese. Robin is so clean and smooth. His teeth shine brighter than everyone’s and he is so smart! Ahh he is getting me very excited just thinking about him.

I then prepare the nachos, evenly and satisfyingly setting then up. I thus add the melted cheese in an organized matter. I can tell Robin will love this. I prepare the nachos throughout the table before Azura, Odin and Takumi excitedly rush for the nachos. Camilla comes down too. “Big sister, I am sure these nachos will be a delicious delicacy.”. Robin comes to the table and sits next to me. He is clean and he smells great. I can smell him all day. He smells even better than the nachos with cheese. I get the plates to everyone. I then go to Robin to give him the best plate ever and I kiss him in the cheek. Robin blushes. I set up the nachos and cheese to the plates and everyone says to me “Thank you!”. Everyone eats the nachos and we are done. Robin is sure a slow eater, which is what I love. I love watching him chew his nachos slowly. There are still some leftovers, because I sure made a ton of nachos. Robin and I go upstairs. Robin dresses in his beautiful dress and gives me a slight smile. I have never felt this great. “Robin, would you like to take a bath together?”. Robin makes an interesting smile. “Uhh, I got to decide what to do with the leftovers.”. Robin leaves the room, which makes me a bit sad and then he gives the nachos to Piranha Plant. I do not know how that plant got here, but I am glad he is enjoying my nachos fed by the beautiful Robin. Piranha Plant is a good boy. I then have an idea. I set up the bath to really warm water and Robin notices right away. “Uhhh, C-c?”. I say “Do not hesitate.”. Robin says “Fine…”. I am so excited, this is going to be the best moment of this month. I am so grateful. Before I go to the bathtub, everyone smiles including Piranha Plant because of the nachos. I then see Piranha Plant turn to make nachos, just like I did. He skillfully uses his mouth to make the nachos with cheese. I make a great smile to him. What a great day, I think to myself.

Here is my response before you all show concern:
26326326326263.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom