• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido
If you want something to do while waiting for the last area in Grand Order:
The Main Antagonist Boss's main shtick is that when you face them, if you don't prepare, they will use 3 NP Strength Ups followed by an automatic NP that has Invincibility Pierce, which goes through both Evade and Invincibility. So your first 3 will get wiped unless you use something to mess with him. Specifically, stop him from buffing. The two easiest ways of dealing with that is by either getting Mata Hari or Mephistopheles to Full Ascension, then get their 3rd skill. Mata Hari's 3rd Skill puts Skill Seal on the Boss, preventing them from using their power-ups while Mephistopheles' 3rd skill puts Buff Block on the Boss for 3 Buffs, preventing the NP Strength Buffs from being put on them.

Chrono.

JOJO Last Survivor announced for Japan arcades.

It's a Battle Royale game with JOJO characters.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Hello, Tenny. How are you?

Yes I’m calling you Tenny now.
Just came back from throwing out my old AC. House is getting an inspection tomorrow, so gotta clean **** up.

Before then, I spent the whole day playing Dark Souls and stopped at Londo Ruins atm.

Yourself?

D

Deleted member

JOJO Last Survivor announced for Japan arcades.

It's a Battle Royale game with JOJO characters.
That actually sounds pretty ****ing dope. I always felt what Battle Royales needed was some sort of set characters and abilities instead of picking up randomly-generated loot.
Please bring it to the west on consoles and let Jojo become so mainstream kids are making Jojo references.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just came back from throwing out my old AC. House is getting an inspection tomorrow, so gotta clean **** up.

Before then, I spent the whole day playing Dark Souls and stopped at Londo Ruins atm.

Yourself?
I watched a lot of cooking videos this afternoon instead of doing pretty much anything else. lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
An interesting piece of Rayman’s history has finally been preserved.
Bits and pieces of the original version of Rayman Raving Rabbids (back when it was a proper Rayman game) have been found in the final game’s code. There’s some interesting stuff here.
Rayman Raving Rabbids is actually a fun party game...but at times I wish we would've gotten the full platformer game instead. The trailers made it look really fun, at least.

If the Rabbids were ever brought back to the Rayman franchise to torment him once again, then I'd vouch for Ubisoft to go in the direction of the first Raving Rabbids game's original plan. With newer engines and technology, they could expand on the concept even more and provide a much bigger open-world to explore and fight in. Heck, you don't even necessarily need to bring the rabbids back for it. Just go for the same concept of a 3D platformer with all those moves and abilities intact and expanded upon, and use another variety of enemies in place of the rabbids. That'd be perfectly fine, too. I just think the original plan for the game was a concept that's simply too good to abandon. It's still worth revisiting, imo.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Does anyone think that anyone at Capcom, Sega or Konami are aware of the infinite Rathaloses, Knuckleses and Alucards? I swear that glitch has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Not to mention the infinite Tikis, Rodins and Wilys and Waluigis.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Does anyone think that anyone at Capcom, Sega or Konami are aware of the infinite Rathaloses, Knuckleses and Alucards? I swear that glitch has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Not to mention the infinite Tikis, Rodins and Wilys and Waluigis.
In what position?

Considering the Sonic Twitter has actively made several Knuckles & Knuckles & Knuckles jokes and the Sonic Mania animations were made by a guy previously best known in the fandom for a wacked out Sonic parody comic where the highlight was Knuckles w/nipple hands can't tell me at least someone at that company isn't watching this crap at 3AM some night

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Vivecraft's coming along. Not to plan, but along.

Limiting factors are now my stamina, patience, and in-advance knowledge (since looking anything up in-game is abysmal).

In what position?

Considering the Sonic Twitter has actively made several Knuckles & Knuckles & Knuckles jokes and the Sonic Mania animations were made by a guy previously best known in the fandom for a wacked out Sonic parody comic where the highlight was Knuckles w/nipple hands can't tell me at least someone at that company isn't watching this crap at 3AM some night
Anyone who thinks up Knuckles with nipple-hands is watching far weirder crap at 3AM.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The friend that talks trash about my girl honestly offends me far more than the guy that legitimately doesn't understand basic gameplay principles TBH

And an extra dollop of party foul on you for agreeing with them LOL

You're a Bayo main look me in the eye and tell me a girl can't main another girl on the principle of just liking them while the competitive community burns to a crisp in the distance
Girl just admit your girl is stupid good and I'll admit Ridley's buttons are stupid good

Also I'm a Bayo main? *Checks profile* Oh **** I forgot I added her there which is hilarious as Bayonetta wasn't even in my top 20 favourite characters to play lmfao

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I doubt Sega and the Sonic Twitter account cares as long as they meme the hell out of it

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This is the funniest screenshot I've taken.

View attachment 183520

:ultchrom:: "I can't believe it.... I'M IN SMASH!"
I'm surprised Chrom went with the Kellam Spirit for this match. Technically it is the only equip in the game to grant the Invisibility status, though, so I suppose I can see the appeal.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
R. Pika is already widely considered one of the best characters in the game that doesn't count
Aight but lemme ask the real questions here.

What do you get to throw at your friend if he ******* about Pika?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Shoulder Pit says a Pikachu plushie while shouting Tackle

Less scrupulous shoulder entity says ranged taser while shouting Thunderbolt

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Funny you say that as I had a situation like that, the guy who said Inkling should be cut is a Pikachu main and went all "I PLAY TO WIN BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE" while deliberately targeting the people who never played Smash before. Whenever he got mad about anything, which was often, I'd use salt shakers as maracas. He ended up leaving after claiming Samus was nerfed too hard because of the Dash Attack nerf so we threw pinches of salt at him

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Funny you say that as I had a situation like that, the guy who said Inkling should be cut is a Pikachu main and went all "I PLAY TO WIN BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE" while deliberately targeting the people who never played Smash before. Whenever he got mad about anything, which was often, I'd use salt shakers as maracas. He ended up leaving after claiming Samus was nerfed too hard because of the Dash Attack nerf so we threw pinches of salt at him
Hades Coffee Smirk Flower Crown.jpg

It's like each syllable of this entire paragraph just keeps getting better, holy smokes LOL

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
An interesting piece of Rayman’s history has finally been preserved.
Bits and pieces of the original version of Rayman Raving Rabbids (back when it was a proper Rayman game) have been found in the final game’s code. There’s some interesting stuff here.
:'( Oh, it could have been something amazing. It saddens me just as looking at the concept art of Rayman 4's cancelled prototype by Phoenix.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Shoulder Pit says a Pikachu plushie while shouting Tackle

Less scrupulous shoulder entity says ranged taser while shouting Thunderbolt
Shoulder Red says the correct throw is back throw.

1545198177159.png

Yeet.

Ew.

But also haha get back in your home.

But also ew.

On behalf of more civilized Pika mains, I apologize for his behavior.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Shoulder Red says the correct throw is back throw.

View attachment 183528

Yeet.

Ew.

But also haha get back in your home.

But also ew.

On behalf of more civilized Pika mains, I apologize for his behavior.
Don't worry, the guy constantly ******* about how Ultimate is bad because he can't get used to the changes and he's the only one in the group of friends who regularly plays Smash without a Switch. He also got bodied multiple times when we played Tourney mode at my birthday, the first time items were accidentally turned on so I understand him getting mad at me making a clutch win with the golden hammer, but the second one had him get bodied by the biggest scrub in the room, who then got walled out by me mashing Wolf Blaster and ftilt for a full minute

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Don't worry, the guy constantly ******* about how Ultimate is bad because he can't get used to the changes and he's the only one in the group of friends who regularly plays Smash without a Switch. He also got bodied multiple times when we played Tourney mode at my birthday, the first time items were accidentally turned on so I understand him getting mad at me making a clutch win with the golden hammer, but the second one had him get bodied by the biggest scrub in the room, who then got walled out by me mashing Wolf Blaster and ftilt for a full minute
Good.

Gooooood.

5FJ9BCa.gif

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I seriously have no idea what's up with my Dock. It'll charge, and then suddenly stop at a random time. I've had no encounters of this when playing on my TV, it appears to only be when it's charging. Plugging it out and back in fixes it, but it can't be the charger itself because it works fine without the Dock.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido
If you want something to do while waiting for the last area in Grand Order:
The Main Antagonist Boss's main shtick is that when you face them, if you don't prepare, they will use 3 NP Strength Ups followed by an automatic NP that has Invincibility Pierce, which goes through both Evade and Invincibility. So your first 3 will get wiped unless you use something to mess with him. Specifically, stop him from buffing. The two easiest ways of dealing with that is by either getting Mata Hari or Mephistopheles to Full Ascension, then get their 3rd skill. Mata Hari's 3rd Skill puts Skill Seal on the Boss, preventing them from using their power-ups while Mephistopheles' 3rd skill puts Buff Block on the Boss for 3 Buffs, preventing the NP Strength Buffs from being put on them.
This is good to know! Sadly, I don't have the tools to Max Ascend either Mata Haru and/or Mephistopheles right now...

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido

One account(Pad) done with Babylonia......one more(Phone) to deal with....At least one account will get the Quartz.

Why are there so many Parts? :cry: The battles weren't necessarily hard, but gosh, there's 22 Chapters and most of them had like 4-6 Parts. Good lord, it was long and tedious....
I cheated on Quetzalcoatl, despite choosing the choice that gives her more HP and a Damage Buff. Basically, I went man-to-man using a Friend Support Heracles with Castle of Snow and he soloed her, even with the HP boost.

As for the Ushi fights, for the first fight that involved the 6 Ushis, I used Saber Alter and Santa Alter to one shot each wave. For the 2nd Solo one, Waver, Lancelot and a Support Jeanne Alter dealt with her and the clone....will have to figure out something for my other account with no Lancelot or Waver.

Besides my Wave Clearing Servants and Waver, Orion+Mash+Tamamo were my MvPs with Gorgon and Tiamat. Mash helped reduce the damage, Tamamo healed any damage and Orion was basically, "That's a nice NP you got there. Would be a shame if you couldn't use it.", which would sum up Gorgon. Not so much Tiamat due to instant NP Bar Skill. Thankfully the Blessing of Kur was there for damage reducing.

Orion was actually one of my main MVPs overall in the story, due to the abundance of High HP Saber Lahmus and for also being useful against Ishtar and Avenger Kingu. Saber Bride helped with the Lancer Lahmus and with Lancer Kingu. And of course, Shiki was useful for the Rider enemies and Santa Alter and Rider Kintoki were useful against the Caster enemies.
Anyway, while it's possible I may be able to reach the goal with the other one, I'm not putting too much hope into it. At the very least, one is done and I have 150 Quartz ready for that account when Merlin comes(who was pretty good in my playthough against Tiamat).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom