• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Aww, dude you’re a friend to a lot of us here. You can send a PM if you want to talk. Im really sorry you’re feeling that way.
If you just enjoy the site and posting here and there then stay. I don’t think anyone really adds to the conversation they just post thoughts and participate the same as you.

No one dislikes you. Your a good guy don’t let self doubt interfere.
Thanks. It's nice to know you consider me as a friend. :)
Good night y’all
Goodnight!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just had a party.

It's a family party and my whole family invited people.

No one I Invited showed up.

I feel like ending it all.
Sorry to hear that dude. It sucks having people bail on you, but can't let others failing you seem like it's your fault, because it isn't.

Chrono.

Nearly cut off a chunk of my index finger due to poor judgement on my end.

Still got a bad scratch at the tip of it though and bled like ****.

Got it wrapped in gauze for the moment but wow I can't use it at all for typing or my phone for the moment leading to A LOT of typing mistakes that take too long to fix.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Got it wrapped in gauze for the moment but wow I can't use it at all for typing or my phone for the moment leading to A LOT of typing mistakes that take too long to fix.
I've had that happen before. When I cut 6 inches deep into my hand in the area by the thumb. Didn't feel it though lol. But having a cast around your hand is a little rough. So hopefully your finger gets better. Its annoying not being able to type.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>fighting Donkey Kong & Pauline spirit
>if i approach dk he up throws me and dies
>if i do nothing he up throws peach who just casually approaches him without being stopped and i lose

1494217025499.png

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Geez, that sounds like a ***** to deal with. Hope your finger heals up well.

Ivander

Smash Legend
>fighting Donkey Kong & Pauline spirit
>if i approach dk he up throws me and dies
>if i do nothing he up throws peach who just casually approaches him without being stopped and i lose

View attachment 183129
Donkey Kong is Giant in that, right? If you can get Dracula's Spirit from World of Light than enhance him into Soma Cruz, Soma Cruz has Giant Killer, as well as 3-slots. But that said, Dracula's Spirit can only be gotten in World of Light and while there are Support Spirits that have Metal Killer and Assist Killer, I've yet to find a Support Spirit that has Giant Killer.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Managed to get to the Castlevania section of World of Light/Dark...not gonna try to save everyone

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Donkey Kong is Giant in that, right? If you can get Dracula's Spirit from World of Light than enhance him into Soma Cruz, Soma Cruz has Giant Killer, as well as 3-slots. But that said, Dracula's Spirit can only be gotten in World of Light and while there are Support Spirits that have Metal Killer and Assist Killer, I've yet to find a Support Spirit that has Giant Killer.
No **** that's how you prep for it, but spoiler alert: GRABS PREVENT YOU FROM ATTACKING. You're on the top of 75m where you have to protect Peach, and none of your wimpy attacks will actually launch DK high enough to the blast zone before he sends you to it just because of his size. He also has super armor, which ain't gonna help ****.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Has anyone else been doing the Spirit Board, because

While I am struggling against quite a few Legendary fights, the Baby Bowser fight kind of summons up some. . .feelings of resentment?

Granted that's done now, so now I can just focus on being thrashed in a normal, non-cruel and unusual punishment way by Black Shadow and whatever else is lurking in the depths of Spirit Board.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The Jeff Spirit fight was infuriating but I did it.

Also I cheesed Wario Man and won in 20 seconds.

KMDP

Smash Legend

While I am struggling against quite a few Legendary fights, the Baby Bowser fight kind of summons up some. . .feelings of resentment?

Granted that's done now, so now I can just focus on being thrashed in a normal, non-cruel and unusual punishment way by Black Shadow and whatever else is lurking in the depths of Spirit Board.
Oh god, the Baby Bowser fight.

I've tried that one multiple times, haven't beaten it yet.

One time I got really close, but then stumbled at the last minute (literally, Bowser had 7% left, playing as K. Rool as I was, one good Smash attack would have finished him off, but then Bowser killed me).

Sometimes I feel like the AI has "enhanced priority" in Spirit Battles, but maybe I just suck. :laugh:

In other news, I beat Galeem in the World of Light and got one of the two Bad End cutscenes, I found Galeem super difficult. I tried multiple different Spirit set-ups (starting with Isaac because he increases your resistance to Energy Attacks), but I ended up using Hades + Elise. After trying so many times I got pretty good at evading Galeem's attacks in Phase 1 and 2, the only times I'd take damage (when I was on my game) was the sections where Galeem splits in three and shoots tons of projectiles at you, which meant the 30% Damage from Hades meant little to nothing because by the time I entered Phase 3, I'd have healed most, if not all, of that damage off. Phase 3, on the other hand...

I got... pretty good at evading Galeem's Wave Attack that starts Phase 3, I by the time I beat Galeem I had a better than even chance of getting through it with no damage. The Pulse attack, though, out of the 15+ attempts I made, I think I only got through the Pulse attack with no damage twice (a far cry from when I could avoid Tabuu's Shockwave pretty much every time).

I actually got Galeem down to one pixel, and then he kept teleporting out of range before I could deal the final blow, if he had stopped and used the "wrong" type of attack, I'd have died, because I was well over 100% damage by that point.

For the record, I used :ultyounglink: to fight Galeem, I'm fairly sure the only character I have left to unlock is :ultdarksamus:, who I assume is the character on the left side of the Final Map.
The Jeff Spirit fight was infuriating but I did it.

Also I cheesed Wario Man and won in 20 seconds.
I think all the Legend-Rank Mother Spirits are bull. :laugh:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
:ultlittlemac: changed so ****ing much for me to play him fluently anymore. In Smash 4, he could Smash and then run around. When he does it in Ultimate, he has a full stop and has to wait before he can move around again. You're way more reliant on these moves too.

guess we belmont boiz now (check my mains list)

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh god, the Baby Bowser fight.

I've tried that one multiple times, haven't beaten it yet.

One time I got really close, but then stumbled at the last minute (literally, Bowser had 7% left, playing as K. Rool as I was, one good Smash attack would have finished him off, but then Bowser killed me).

Sometimes I feel like the AI has "enhanced priority" in Spirit Battles, but maybe I just suck. :laugh:

In other news, I beat Galeem in the World of Light and got one of the two Bad End cutscenes, I found Galeem super difficult. I tried multiple different Spirit set-ups (starting with Isaac because he increases your resistance to Energy Attacks), but I ended up using Hades + Elise. After trying so many times I got pretty good at evading Galeem's attacks in Phase 1 and 2, the only times I'd take damage (when I was on my game) was the sections where Galeem splits in three and shoots tons of projectiles at you, which meant the 30% Damage from Hades meant little to nothing because by the time I entered Phase 3, I'd have healed most, if not all, of that damage off. Phase 3, on the other hand...

I got... pretty good at evading Galeem's Wave Attack that starts Phase 3, I by the time I beat Galeem I had a better than even chance of getting through it with no damage. The Pulse attack, though, out of the 15+ attempts I made, I think I only got through the Pulse attack with no damage twice (a far cry from when I could avoid Tabuu's Shockwave pretty much every time).

I actually got Galeem down to one pixel, and then he kept teleporting out of range before I could deal the final blow, if he had stopped and used the "wrong" type of attack, I'd have died, because I was well over 100% damage by that point.

For the record, I used :ultyounglink: to fight Galeem, I'm fairly sure the only character I have left to unlock is :ultdarksamus:, who I assume is the character on the left side of the Final Map.

I think all the Legend-Rank Mother Spirits are bull. :laugh:
Hades + Elise is some good stuff. . .or at least I've figured it was using it myself and this reaffirms my personal biases LOL

All I have left percentage wise to do on my WoL file is the bad ends, but I skipped straight to the good one. I figure down the line I'll do the bad ends and then maybe even further down the line start a Hard playthrough since I did everything on normal, but for now ehhhhhhh

I ended up using Giratina and Mega Man of all things as my combo against Baby Bowser by the end of the several tries it took me, and since I normally run Hades on Inkling as my duo I think you can tell I wasn't having the best of times LOL. And multiple of the prior tries were cut off in the home stretch, so I know that feeling for SURE, LOL

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
..........I just saw a tier list that ranked Ultimate characters based on their penis size.
Not an appropriate tier list to mention here but I have to say one thing...

That tier list couldn't work other genders, or characters that aren't even human beings, like Kirby.... and that's it, got nothing to say about that lol.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Super Best Friends channel just split up. It sucks but I'm glad each member is still doing solo work at least.

Still weird since I didn't think it'd happen. Is this how people feel when bands break up?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

The Rosalina Shrine Star battle is the biggest pain in the *** yet for a Spirit challenge
Just saw this on KYM:

Oh... Joker you are f*** up now...
I don’t get it

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Just saw this on KYM:

Oh... Joker you are f*** up now...
What the actual ****? Is the Inkling girl giving him her twin sister or something as a Christmas gift? Also, Rosalina is practically giving away one of her children.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Been cheesing the utter **** out of Hard WoL with some mix of Metal Face + Hungry Luma or Moon + Slippy + any 3 slot.

And Bowser.

Just a startling number of fights end in one or two fsmashes.

What the actual ****? Is the Inkling girl giving him her twin sister or something as a Christmas gift? Also, Rosalina is practically giving away one of her children.
...Zelda was seriously going to gift him the Triforce? Just like that?
Fam.

Themed gift boxes exist.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Been cheesing the utter **** out of Hard WoL with some mix of Metal Face + Hungry Luma or Moon + Slippy + any 3 slot.

And Bowser.

Just a startling number of fights end in one or two fsmashes.

Fam.

Themed gift boxes exist.
yes i too buy angry inkling squid and angry luma gift boxes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom