• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wow. AVGN actually got Macaulay Culkin to do a video with him. That's crazy.

Feels weird that a Super Smash Flash 2 dev is following me on Twitter.
Tell them to add Mega Man X or Zero. Or Spring Man. You have the power.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Christian Bale as Di.ck Cheney is something I never thought I’d see in a movie.

lol His first name is censored.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Chris Hubac

When you have a WAH username and profile pic and then retweet this, then I probably have an idea why he did it:
Thanks. Wow, that tweet is hilarious. Now, where's that video of the Pirahna Plants singing Bohemian Rhapsody...?

EDIT: Found it.

Wow. AVGN actually got Macaulay Culkin to do a video with him. That's crazy.
He's still alive?!? I thought he got brought to the dirt by drug problems. Which is a shame, 'cause I love the Home Alone movies.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
He's still alive?!? I thought he got brought to the dirt by drug problems. Which is a shame, 'cause I love the Home Alone movies.
By what I heard, he's been looking much better than he did before. Looking at him on AVGN, he certainly looks pretty normal.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still can’t believe K. Rool and Ridley are in Smash.
The dream is no longer a meme. Ridley looks fun as hell, even if he's probably only mid-tier at best. That command grab seems like the sickest ****.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I don't think there's much point in me being on this website anymore, since, I seem to not be able to add anything of any relevance to the conversations going on here, and nobody seems to give a damn about my existence anymore, though, I do understand why...

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
More than a week later and I’ve finally unlocked all the characters.

I can see how frustrating or irritating the process can be for some, but personally I found it to be incredibly fun.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I don't think there's much point in me being on this website anymore, since, I seem to not be able to add anything of any relevance to the conversations going on here, and nobody seems to give a damn about my existence anymore, though, I do understand why...
Aww, dude you’re a friend to a lot of us here. You can send a PM if you want to talk. Im really sorry you’re feeling that way.
Just thought I’d add to the conversation *shrugs*

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Toon Link is the reason I'm a Nintendo fan to this day. This slander is depressing...
This is where I stand with all the trash talk people like to sling at Gen 4 Pokemon.

Oh sure the SNES is a flawless masterpiece because the average garbagelord grew up with it but any childhood that came after is worth dissing because it wasn't yours. Thanks, internet!

. . .OK that got a bit personal for a sec.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If you just enjoy the site and posting here and there then stay. I don’t think anyone really adds to the conversation they just post thoughts and participate the same as you.

No one dislikes you. Your a good guy don’t let self doubt interfere.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
****ing rip the dream
N-New Years Joshua, m-maybe?
Well well, why don't you look at that. We have our first Armored Healer!

Though with the 4th Eirika, I fear this will lower her chances in placing in the top 2 for CYL3.

She and Ephraim do look great in that Christmas getup though! It's also confirmed Winter Cecillia is the TT award.

This banner is a rather easy skip. I like Eirika, but I don't know if I really want an Armored Healer right now. Ephraim is also of interest, but mainly for Bold Fighter.

D

Deleted member

You were close. There’s two sacred stones characters. Armored healer though.
When I saw Ephraim, I knew the dream was dead.
HE WAS THE 17TH MOST POPULAR MALE, DAMNIT, YOU CAN SELL HIM, IS!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wolf's Red and Black alt is pretty cool. I think my favorite of his Brawl ones is the alt where he's colored like his ship.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Meh, it all comes down to personal preference after all.
xD In my case, I am freakin' envious that most of my friends got already to enjoy Riddles.... ; u ; I don't know how long it will take me to save for both the console and the game...and looking the the gorgeous Ridley amiibo on my desk doesn't help...well, it kinda does! He's too pretty!

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just had a party.

It's a family party and my whole family invited people.

No one I Invited showed up.

I feel like ending it all.

Ivander

Smash Legend
****ing rip the dream
N-New Years Joshua, m-maybe?
Eirika is going to be gotten just for that weapon AND C-skill and not just the Razzle Dazzle Armor. Cause good lord, +6 ATK & +5 DEF & RES for the Ally with the Highest ATK. It's not even Adjacent Ally, it's just Ally. And the scary thing is that can affect Multiple Units who are tied with the same ATK, so imagine 3 Units sharing the same ATK getting +6 ATK & +5 DEF & RES! :bluejump:

That said,
-I wonder how people will react to Eirika considering Ephraim is also getting his 4th Alt. Not even including the fact that these, for Ephraim and Eirika, are their first Seasonal Alts.
-Oh boy......people complained about Surtr being impossible to kill. Now imagine a Green Dragon Armoured unit who gets +6 Additional DEF+RES with their Weapon, plus another 5 each with their Bond + another 12 each with Ward Armor! And that's not the worst part! The Weapon is INHERITABLE! :smash: And they will be Bonus Units.
-Remember how we laughed at M!Robin and Corrin getting Winter outfits while their Female counterparts got swimsuits? Now we have Innes and Tana with Swimsuits and Ephraim and Eirika with Winter Outfits. :laugh:
I just had a party.

What about the ones your family invited? Did they come over? :( Cause I mean, if the ones that your family invited did come, that should be something to be thankful for. That your family is there for you and wanting to be there for you. :(

And I mean, look at me, who has had no one besides their family for their birthday since being 13-14 years old. When I moved to Winnipeg for a time, after that, I had no one to come for my birthday except my main family. And it was that way for the next years to come.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What about the ones your family invited? Did they come over? :( Cause I mean, if the ones that your family invited did come, that should be something to be thankful for. That your family is there for you and wanting to be there for you. :(

And I mean, look at me, who has had no one besides their family for their birthday since being 13-14 years old. When I moved to Winnipeg for a time, after that, I had no one to come for my birthday except my main family. And it was that way for the next years to come.
Yeah they came.

But the people I invited specifically told me they were going to come.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Once the hype surrounding the new game's release dies down in a few weeks there will be different convos to be had. Heck, there probs were some going on earlier.

Anyways, Toon Link is my favorite Link. Wind Waker is my favorite zelda game. So obviously bias. Though its subjective anyways.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just had a party.

That sucks but you shouldn't think like that. You still managed to provide a great time for your family I'm sure. And your friends that didn't show up, that's on them. Its pretty ****ed up but reality is that people now a days lack motivation or just don't do formalities. There's been plenty of times my family has thrown parties and people just wont rsvp. That type of formality is sadly gone in society, and I've learned to just not depend on people.

If they help me or show up to the events then great, if they don't then I just don't care. There's worse things to worry about.

Don't let it get to your head, your a cool guy and if people don't realize that then forget them. You live your life and enjoy it, and if others want to be apart of it, embrace them, and for those who don't, you don't them, just be you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom